[Pranksters!]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Pranksters!]

"Take her to her room!!" A stern voice was heard as Mr. Hwang ordered the maid. Aunt Julie nodded and try to bring Tiffany upstairs by the girl won't move. Taeyeon quickly got up. "Mr. Hwang, I.." Taeyeon was about to explain but Mr. Hwang stopped him. "SHUT!.. your mouth! I don't wanna hear anything from you. Get out of my house right now." Mr. Hwang ordered sternly. "But Mr.." He tried again. "I said! Get out now!" His tone started to increase. 'My father's is a very understanding person. I'm sure he will listen to Taeyeon's explanation first before making a conclusion.' Her own words echoed in her head.

She can't believe her dad won't even listen. "Dad!!" For the first time in her life, she raised her voice to her father. Mr. Hwang eyes widen as he looked at his daughter. "Let him explain!" She said still with raised tone. Mr. Hwang was silent. "Mr. Hwang, actually, I'm.." His third try was also a fail as Mr. Hwang cut him again. "I SAID SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND GET OUT OF MY HOUSE RIGHT NOW! YOU AND MY DAUGHTER IS NEVER GOING TO BE TOGETHER! EVER!" Mr. Hwang yelled on top of his lung scaring the boy.

"DAD! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?! YOU DIDN'T EVEN GIVE HIM CHANCE TO SPEAK!" Tiffany yelled making Mr. Hwang stared at her in disbelief. The fact that Tiffany is yelling at him made him didn't realize that the girl just address Taeyeon as 'him' instead of 'her'. "M-Mr. Hwang. Just let her explain." Aunt Julie who is also surprised by Tiffany outburst speak up. Mr. Hwang was still in disbelieve. He stared at Taeyeon for a moment before speaking. "I give 10 minutes to explain this nonsense." He said.

"I-I am actually a boy..." Before he could continue on, Mr. Hwang burst again. "What do you mean?!" He yelled. "You've been lying to me all this time?! I let you befriend my daughter thinking that you're a girl! I even let her sleep over at your house cause I thought you're a girl! You lied to me! What have you done to my daughter?!" Mr. Hwang was in fire. He almost lost his control and about to grab the boy's collar. "Mr. Hwang. Let him finish." Before Tiffany could speak up, Aunt Julie did it for her. Mr. Hwang breath heavily and kept silent. Taeyeon swallowed his saliva before continuing.

"I'm sorry but I didn't lie. About a year ago, something tragic had happen to me. I was hit by a UFO and when I woke up, I've already became a girl." Mr. Hwang scoffed at the mention of the UFO.

"My sister told me that the alien send me back to my house and apologized to us. It was an accident and when they tried to save me, they accidentally changed my gender into a female. They didn't know how to change me back to normal. They left with a promise that they'll come back once they know how to change me back to normal. So in the mean time, I had to live as a girl. I had to transfers to another school so that I can get into a school with a new identity. My sister helped me make a fake birth letter, fake ID, fake school record so that I could live as a girl for a while. I had to lived as a girl for the mean time but I've lost a lot. I've lost my friends and my parents 'abandoned' me. When I came here, I meet Tiffany. I've always like her from the beginning but knowing that I'm now a girl, I tried to make the feeling not more then just like. But few days ago, the alien came back and they finally have changed me back to my real gender. I'm a man again. So basically, I never lied to you or anyone when I told you that I'm a girl. I WAS a girl but now I'm a boy.. again." Taeyeon finally finished his explanations.

"Nonsense. Everything that you said are nonsense. UFO? Alien? Where did you read this fictional story from?" Mr. Hwang said. "I know it's hard to believe. It's hard for me too. I even thought I was just having a nightmare. But this is the reality." Mr. Hwang blinked his eyes repeatedly. All of them were quiet for a few minutes before Mr. Hwang speak up. "It's hard to admit but.. I believe you." TaeNy looked at each other in disbelieved. Mr. Hwang slowly sat back down on the couch. He closed his eyes and sighed before leaning his back on the couch. It was silent for a moment before he suddenly smirk.

Taeyeon glanced to the girl feeling more nervous. Mr. Hwang then opened his eyes and glanced to the two before suddenly giggling. "You know what, Taeyeon? I think the award of the best actor this year will surely be mine." Aunt Julie smiled while Taeyeon awkwardly stand there feeling confused. "H-huh?" Taeyeon asked. "Have a sit Taeyeon. And you ladies too, Steph, Jul." Still feeling confused, Taeyeon awkwardly sit back down. Mr. Hwang then took out his phone and made a phone call. "Hyeri, cancel all my appointment for today. I have some important thing to handle right now." Mr. Hwang speak to the phone.

"Yes, All. Alright. Bye." He hung up the phone and stood up. Taeyeon swallowed his saliva. "Hah~" Mr. Hwang sighed with a smile while nodding his head as he walked to the boy. "Taeyeon. Don't be afraid. I was just playing with you." Taeyeon blinked his eyes still wasn't sure about what is happening. Aunt Julie who get what he's saying, smiled in relief. Mr. Hwang patted Taeyeon's shoulder before leaving his hand on it. "You are the first ever Stephanie's 'girl' friend that gave me this one feeling." He said while bending his peace sign twice as he said "girl".

"A feeling that made me often said to myself, 'if only you are a boy'. I've think about that quite a lot of time and now finally I know why I have that feeling. I never have those kind of thought before. Not even from Steph's best friends, Jessica or Sooyoung." Mr. Hwang kept talking. TaeNy can't believe their ears. They thought he really was going to separate them. "S-so, you're not m-mad anymore?" Taeyeon braved himself and asked. "No. I'm not mad at you at all. Sorry for those shouting earlier but I was just playing around with you. I'm a very understanding person Taeyeon-ah. Did you guys really thought I was mad?" Mr. Hwang innocently smiled.

"Daddy~! Who wouldn't? You scared me with your shouting!~" Tiffany whined. "And you surprised me with your raised tone young lady." Mr. Hwang said. "Sorry~" Tiffany instantly apologize. Mr. Hwang giggled before sitting beside the boy. "She loves you." He jokingly whispered to the boy. "Alright. Back to the gender swapping accident, can you tell me more detailed story about what happened? And maybe some proves?" He said. Taeyeon smiled and his  head before starting his story. Mr. Hwang ex

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter