[Don't Get Too Close!]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Don't Get Too Close!]

Tiffany felt at ease in her embrace. Slowly she climbed her arms around her neck hugging her tighter. Taeyeon felt slight uncomfortable but she just let it be for now. “Let’s go to my house for now. I’ll send you back home when your father’s home. (He took the day off from work. Let just say that he’s out somewhere.) Ok?” A slight nod answered Taeyeon’s question. She smiled and slowly pulled the girl up on her legs. When they both finally stand up, Tayeon let Tiffany hug her side while hiding her face to her shoulder. They walked back home like that.

Taeyeon bring Tiffany to her house and let her calm down on the couch. She grabbed a glass of water for the girl and gave it to her. “You ok?” She asked sitting beside the girl. Tiffany nodded slowly drinking the water. Taeyeon smiled slightly to the girl. “Uh.. I’ll go upstairs and change clothes first. Ok?” Taeyeon asked. Tiffany glanced at her before nodding without saying anything. Taeyeon nodded before getting up and walked upstairs. Tiffany stay silent for a moment before sighing as she finally calm down and place the glass down to the coffee table.

While Taeyeon was still changing her clothes, Tiffany let her eyes wondered around the living room. Her eyes were wondering to the photo frames on the wall but she frowned when none of the photo has Taeyeon in it. Slowly, she stood up and approached the wall to get a closer look. There’s a family photo with a middle aged couple possibly the parents and slightly younger Hyoyeon unnie. But Taeyeon was not in the photos. She continued looking at other photos but one caught her attention. The photo is similar to before but with a cute boy standing beside Hyoyeon. Tiffany squint her eyes and looked closer. ‘I’m more boyish than I look like.’ Suddenly she remembered. “Ah! That’s probably Taeyeon with shorter hair.” She said pointing to the little boy.

Then she remembered something. The photo of a boy that she saw on Taeyeon’s table before. “Ah~ That’s probably her too.” She talked to herself. She continued looking around for Taeyeon photo but there’s only photo of the parents and Hyoyeon. She frown thinking of a reason why there’s only one photo with her in it. Tiffany quickly turned around when she heard footsteps coming down the stairs. “Oh. Fany. What are you doing there?” Taeyeon asked. “Uh.. I-I was just looking at the photos.” Taeyeon smiled and walked toward her. “Oh. Go on. I don’t mind.” She said smiling. “No. It’s ok.” Tiffany refused to as she already looked at them all.

“Can I ask you something?” Tiffany asked as they were now sitting on the couch doing nothing. “Yeah.” Taeyeon said with a smile. “Uh… Why aren’t you in any of those pictures except for that one?” Tiffany asked pointing to the wall where the photos were hung. Taeyeon looked at the wall for a moment before looking down to the floor hesitating on answering Tiffany’s question. “Erh.. I.. I-I used to be an anti-ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter