[Kissuu~!]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Kissuu~!]


"I don't wanna talk about them." He said slightly frowning. Tiffany immediately felt guilty seeing his reactions. "Tae~" She called gently and held his arm. He suddenly turned and back faced her. Tiffany was shocked as her heart immediately trembled. "Tae~ I'm sorry. I don't mean to ruin your mood. I just think that maybe they have a reason for this. Everything happened for a reason, right?"

Taeyeon sighed. "I know. But the pain is just too much for me to bear." He said and turned back around.
With a small smile, he placed his arm around her shoulder and pulled her to lean on his side. "I just can't believe how easily they abandoned me. I thought our family have a really tight bond." He sighed again. Tiffany smiled feeling sympathy and held his other hand. Surprisingly, Taeyeon took his hand out of her hold. For a moment, fear speared all over her body, afraid they're gonna have a fight. But the fear gone when Taeyeon took her hand and placed it on his chest near his heart instead.

"Help me cure this pain." He said and smiled. Their eyes suddenly connected and both immediately lost in each others eyes. Tiffany could feel Taeyeon's heart picking up it pace and so does her heart as their face slowly come closer. Eyes connected, heart beating fast, nose were just inch apart, closer and closer, "Tiffa..." Julie suddenly opened the door. Taeyeon immediately jumped off the chair and turned to face the wall, shoving both hand in his pocket as Tiffany quickly turned to the maid, both faces were as red as tomatoes.

"Uh.. Sorry to interrupt. I'll just.." Julie said and about to close the door. "No, Aunt Jul. Y-you're not interrupting. Uh. What is it?" Tiffany said quickly. "Uh.. Your friends are here for you.. but I'll ask them to wait if you want." She told. "No. It's ok. I'll be out now." Tiffany said and got up. "Alright then." Julie said and closed the door. The two were still red from embarrassment realizing what were about to happen before Julie got in.

"Uh. My friends are here. Let's go." Tiffany said without facing him but as soon as she took a first step, a hand grabbed her wrist. "Fany." Taeyeon voice was heard, ever so gently calling her name. Tiffany slowly turned to face him but still avoiding his eyes. Taeyeon then use his right hand and gently held the side of her face making the girl's eyes immediately connected to his. Slowly, he decreased the distance between them and finally their lips touched.
Felt like thousands of butterfly just escaped from a cage inside their stomach and now are flying around freely. Their sweet first kiss last for a few minutes. When their lips finally parted away, their face turned red again from embarrassment. "I love you." Taeyeon said despite his racing heart. "I love you too." Tiffany said shyly looking down to her feet before quickly walked out of the room. Taeyeon couldn't contained his happiness and did a little fist pump with a low 'yess~' before following the girl out.

With her still red face, Tiffany quickly entered the living room and went straight onto the couch before squishing herself behind Jessica. "Hey, Tiff. What's wrong?" Jessica asked, confused. She moved her body and face the girl. "Tiff, you're as red as a tomato. Are you sick?" Jessica asked, worriedly checking the girl's temperature by placing her palm onto her forehead. "Your face are warm." The worried girl told. "Mm~" Tiffany cutely squealed and hide her face onto Jessica's shoulder.

Yul, Sooyoung, and even Hyoyeon who was there watched the girl's actions weirdly. Suddenly, Taeyeon walked into the living room obviously trying to act normal. Yul frowned before suddenly smirking. He suddenly jumped off of the couch and dragged the man into the kitchen. While the two man was away, Sooyoung quickly sat on the coffee table in front of Tiffany. "Hey Tiff." She called. "What?" Tiffany asked still covering her face with Jessica's shoulder.

"What were you doing with Taeyeon before we came?" Sooyoung asked teasingly. "What are you guys here for? Didn't Hyo unnie said to talk about this at their house later?" She immediately changed the subject. "Eeyyy.. Don't try to change the subject now. Tell me. What were you guys doing?" She asked again wiggling her eyebrows. "Alright, alright. Sooyoung, stop bothering her." Yul said as he walked into the living room followed by Taeyeon.

"Let's go home and let the couple have their little time together. Since everything's good now, no need to worry anymore." Yul said sitting on the armrest beside Tiffany. "Yeah guys. Let's go." Hyoyeon said getting up from the couch. "See you at home." Hyoyeon patted Taeyeon's shoulder as she walked passed him, towards the front door. "Alright. See you guys later." Yul got up and gently dragged his girlfriend away. "Uh.. Me too." Sooyoung awkwardly said as she got up and followed the others.

Leaving Taeyeon standing awkwardly in the middle of the living room while Tiffany's sitting on the couch, completely silent. Sooyoung who got out a little bit later finally catch up with the three. "Yah!" Sooyoung put her arm around Yul's neck and showed a friendly smile. Yul replied with the same smile. "What did you talk with Taeyeon before?" She asked. "Nothing." His answer made Jessica curious as she looked up to him. "Yah! Tell me! What were they doing?" Sooyoung ordered head-locking him.

Hyoyeon who was walking beside them giggled at their playfulness. "Alright, alright." Yul said as Sooyoung's grip loosened. "He didn't go into details but he said they just had their first kiss." Yul explained. "Ooohh~" Sooyoung suddenly cheered playfully. "Stop it you giant kid!" Jessica scolded, giggling.

~~

That night, Tiffany was laying on her bed with a huge smile on as memory of what happened in the piano room kept flashing in her head. Suddenly her phone beeped signing there's a new massage. She immediately grabbed her phone praying that it's the one and only person who had been running a marathon in her head for the past few hours.

"From: Tae <3

Fany?" A squeal left as she throw herself back in the middle of the bed.

"To: Tae <3
Hm?" She simply replied with a huge smile.

"From: Tae <3
Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

"To: Tae <3
How did you know that I'm not sleeping yet?"

"From: Tae <3

"Your ligh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter