[Cheeeeese~~!!]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hellooo~~ First of all, I'm soooo so sorry for not updating in a very very long time. Please believe me. I have a reasonable reason for this. First, my 17yrs old laptop FINALLY stopped functioning. Second, it was eid month for us Muslims so yeah. Busy. Third, I..... Don'thaveenoughmoneytobuyanewlaptop... Yet!

So here I am updating using my not-so-smart phone and urgh! It's complicated!

Anyways, enjoy~

*****************

[Cheeeeese~~!!]

"No freaking way!!" Sooyoung exclaimed in disbelieve. "I'm sorry Soo. But it's true." Yul said. Sooyoung eyes widen. "I told you thousand times! Don't get near her! Don't even talk to her! What the heck is wrong with you!?" She marched towards the boy and grabbed his collar. Pulling him up to his feet. "Sooyoung, calm down."  Taeyeon stood up and gently pulled her by her arms. Sooyoung was breathing heavily. Anger was written on her face. "Sooyoung, calm down. Let them speak." Taeyeon said making her sit beside Tiffany, opposite the two, while he sit on her spot.

"Yul, Jess, now be honest about everything. You guys can't keep it a secret forever." He said to the two. "We're sorry Soo. I know you've told me thousands time to not get near Jessica but... I truly love her." Hearing this Sooyoung wanted to get up and grab his collar again but Tiffany hold her down and shook her head to her. "Actually, we've been dating about 5 month now and we've been seeing each other secretly. We wanted to tell you earlier Soo, but we can't. We don't want you to be mad at us. We were afraid. Sorry Soo." Yul explained.

"You kept this from me for about half a year! How much longer do you plan on hiding this from me?! If you truly love her like you said, you would've come to me and be honest with me! But you decided to keep it a secret!" Once again she tried to march towards him but Tiffany hold her down. "Calm down Soo. Why are you so mad about them being together? They love each other. Just let them be." Tiffany asked. "Love? Do you think that bastard know what love is?" Sooyoung said sternly.

TaeNy frowned hearing this. "Could it be because you actually have feeling for him?" Taeyeon question made the silent Jessica looked up to him before turning to look at the girl worriedly. "Ceh!? Feeling? Yes I do have feeling for him. Feeling of hatred!" Her answer successfully made Jessica heart tremble for a moment. "Taeng, we're cousin. I've known him since we're in diapers. I know what type of a person he is. A cheating bastard! I know each and every girl he had played with. And I won't let him play with my bestfriend's heart!" She tried to get up again and she succeeded this time but before she could grab his collar again, Taeyeon got up and stand in front of her, blocking her way before gently pushing her back down.

"Soo, I know I'm a cheating bastard but not anymore. I'm being honest here. When did I suddenly stop dating any one?" Yul asked but the girl refused to answer. "Two years ago, right? Because that's when I accidentally meet her at your house. Since then I've had a feeling. A kind of feeling I never know I have. I promised to myself to stop playing with girls feelings and I did. I've changed Soo. And it's because I truly love Jessica. I know I was wrong for not telling this to you earlier but what can I do? I don't want our relationship to change just because of this. I'm sorry Soo. I'm so sorry." Yul explained everything honest and true.

The room became silent. Sooyoung closed her eyes tight and hung her head low as she covered her face with both palm. She let each and every words processed in her brain for few minutes. After a few minutes of silence, Sooyoung let out a deep sigh. "Alright. I'm sorry for grabbing your collar like that. It's not your fault to fall in love for each other. It's not that we can control it, right? Hah~ If you said you truly love her. I'll believe you this time but IF... you hurt her! I'm the person who's going to beat the living soul out of you. Understand?" Yul nodded eagerly.

Jessica was still silent. She slowly and unsurely moved to walk to the girl. Sooyoung who saw this got up and gave her a hug. "Sorry. Don't worry. I'm not mad at you." She said. Jessica smiled and hugged her tighter. "Thank you Soo. And sorry." Sooyoung smiled and broke the hug. "Alright. Now that thing is fine, can we go eat something? I'm hungry." She said with a silly smile. TaeNy smiled at her. After having their lunch, the three guest spend their time playing some video game while Tiffany help Taeyeon to wash the dishes. "Shooott~! Goal~!!" Yul screamed loudly as he scored a point.

"Aish! It's just 1 point. Don't celebrate just yet. There's still half time." Sooyoung frowned. Jessica who was watching them giggled at their action. TaeNy in the kitchen also giggled hearing them. "Hey, kids! Since we don't have school tomorrow, do you guys want to sleep over?" Taeyeon yelled loudly making sure the three in the living room here him. "Great idea! I'll inform my parents later!" Yul replied. Taeyeon smiled and continued washing the dishes as Tiffany helped to wipe them. "Fany, do you want to sleep over too? We have some empty rooms. You, Soo and Jess can sleep in one of the room and Yul can sleep in the guest room." Taeyeon suggested.

"Ok, but I'll have to ask my dad for a permission first." She said and smiled. Taeyeon closed the tap and wiped his hand as he finished washing the dishes. He then walked to stand behind the girl and placed both of his hand on the counter, trapping the girl. Tiffany blushed as she kept wiping the plates. "Talking about your dad. I remembered something." He said watching the girl's side profile. Tiffany could feel her heart beating so quickly. "W-what is it?" She asked stuttering. Taeyeon smiled and reached to the girl's hand and take the plate from her before placing it on the counter. "About us." He said turning the girl gently to face him.

Tiffany's face turned red as she look down to avoid his eyes. Taeyeon smiled wider watching the girl's adorable action. "You know, about us and also about my gender. I'll have to tell your dad about my true gender, right? Or you don't want him to know about us yet?" He explained. Tiffany quickly shook her head. "Of course I want to tell him and he have to know about your real gender." She said while her eyes wondered around shyly. At that moment, Jessica stepped into the kitchen. Seeing the two so closed to each other, she gasped. The two who heard her turned to look at her.

"Uh... I'll just.. You know... Uh.. I'll just walk my way out." Jessica awkwardly said before walking out quickly. Taeyeon giggled at her while Tiffany blushed harder. "So back to our business, will your dad be home tomorrow?" He asked. "Yes. But he'll be home only for lunch." Tiffany answered. "Good. I'll join you for lunch tomorrow. We'll talk to your father together. Is that fine?" She nodded, agreeing. "Why are you looking down? I'm here. Look at me." Tiffany shook her head still looking down. Taeyeon smiled. "'Wow! What a beautiful girl!' That is what I thought the first time I meet you." He suddenly said.

Hearing this, Tiffany slowly looked up to meet his eyes. He smiled as their eyes connected making the girl instantly smiled too. "Come on. They've been waiting for us." He said before grabbing her hand and walked to the noisy living room. "That's a looong time to finish washing some dishes. I can't even get some drink." Sooyoung tease as the two join them. *Pak!* A loud s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter