[As Long As I'm By Your Side]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[As Long As I'm By Your Side]

The classes went normally. When lunch time, like always Taeyeon’s team mate came to the classroom and Taeyeon would followed them to the cafeteria. Tiffany watched when all the team mates came in and did a fist bump, team handshake and some even did a side bump. She frowned. ‘M-maybe because I’m boyish, I’m more comfortable with boys than girls.’ Tiffany remembered her words. “Ceh! Comfortable? Yeah, right!” She whispered to herself feeling annoyed. “Hey Fany, I’ll go to the cafeteria first.” Taeyeon said before getting out from the class. Tiffany fakes a smile before sighing. “Hey. What’s wrong?” Jessica got in the class right when the girl’s sighing. “Nothing.” Tiffany simply replied. “Let’s go. I’m hungry.” Tiffany said dragging the girl out.

As always Tiffany eyes would always glued to the boyish girl as the girl was talking with her team mates. She watched and counted every skinships that occurred between them but she lost count as they kept joking around with their hands. Tiffany frowned didn’t like the way Taeyeon smiled and laugh around those boys. She’s WAAAY too comfortable with those boys. Suddenly Taeyeon excused herself and got up before walking away from the table. Her eyes followed the girl until she got out from the cafeteria. “Yah!” Suddenly Jessica snapped her finger in front of her face surprising her as she jumped up a little.

“What’s wrong with you?” The girl asked. Tiffany sighed and shook her head. “Nothing.” She said continued eating her lunch. “That expression doesn’t seem like nothing to me.” Sooyoung voiced out. She looked up to her friends and saw the two of them glued their eyes on her. She sighed again. “I’m just tired. Been staying up late last night accompanying my dad.” She lied. ‘Sorry daddy for using you.’ She thought. Sooyoung frowned while the other girl just nodded their head believing her words. After finishing their lunch, they proceed to go back to their class but Taeyeon hasn’t come back yet from wherever she is.

Tiffany frowned when all her team mates got up and leave the cafeteria without her. “Come on Tiff. Let’s just go back to class before the bell rang.” Jessica said dragging her out. “When they were about to reached the classroom, Tiffany stopped. “You guys go back first. I need to go to the toilet.” She said smiling. The three nodded their head and continued to walk. Tiffany’s head was still thinking about the girl’s words. She frowned as she doesn’t get what the girl problem is. “Why am I thinking about her so much?” She asked herself as she turned to her right to the toilet direction.

She looked up as she could feel someone else presence but her movement was halt and her eyebrows furrowed in somewhat anger? Not far from her was Taeyeon with both hands firmly holding another girl waist as the girl was slightly bending backward with their face so close to each other. ‘I’m more comfortable with boys than girls.’ The words once again run through her head. Taeyeon finally noticed Tiffany presence and slowly looked up to her. Seeing the girl staring at her in anger, Taeyeon carefully pulled the girl to stand straight before letting go of her waist. Tiffany quickly turned around a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter