[Drawing]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Drawing]

Sooyoung stop in front of Taeyeon and patted her shoulder. “Good going buddy.” She said and entered the class. Taeyeon sighed and followed them in. Taeyeon sighed and walked in the class. She quickly went to her seat that is beside Tiffany. “Fany~ I’m sorry~ I promised after the training we’ll study together.” She said. Tiffany who was back facing her smiled slightly hearing the new nickname she got. She turned her head to the girl with a pout. “No!” She continued to sulk and turned her head away. “Oh come on. Please~?” She whined cutely. The two who was watching rolled their eyes.

“Ah! I’ll let you watch our training. Ok?” Tiffany suddenly turned to face her again. “Really?” Taeyeon smiled widely and nodded her head eagerly. “Yes. If you want to.” Tiffany pretended to think for a while. “Hmm.. Ok. But you promise to study with me today?” Taeyeon nodded again. “Promised!” She said excitedly. Tiffany smiled. “Ok then. I forgive you but… don’t do it anymore.” She said. “Yes Ma’am!” She playfully saluted. Suddenly the bell rang. Sooyoung sighed. “Come on Jess. Let’s leave the lovebirds alone.” She said rolling her eyes. Jessica cuckled and followed the girl out.

That afternoon, Tiffany sat alone at the corner of the basketball court watching Taeyeon training with her members. She watched as the girl run and jump around energetically. Not losing her smile even though she’s literally drenched in her on sweat. The girl high five her team every times they score a point. She even did the shoulder bump to the boys. The level of comfort she have with boys is just over the limits. But still Tiffany can’t help but to be amazed by how cool the girl look in a boy basketball uniform. It’s been almost half an hour now since they started training. Taeyeon promised to train for only half the time she usually trained.

“Ok guys~! See you guys tomorrow!” She high fived each members before walking to the zoned out girl. Taeyeon frowned seeing the girl froze on her seat. “Hey!” She called out waking the girl from zoning out. “Uh? Oh. You’re done?” She asked. Taeyeon smiled and picked up her towel that’s on the seat beside the girl. “Yeah.” She answered as she was wiping her face with the towel. Tiffany again froze on her seat when she felt the world was moving on a slow motion. The girl was wiping her sweat away so slowly in Tiffany’s eyes. Taeyeon was wiping her neck when she realized the girl was staring at her without blinking. She frowned again and waved her hand in front of the girl’s face.

“Huh?!” Tiffany again was awoken from her dazed. “What is wrong with you? You keep zoning out.” Taeyeon removing her bag from the seat before sitting down beside the girl. “Uh.. Sorry.” Taeyeon smiled and put her palm out to the girl. Tiffany stared at the hand confused. Before her brain could proses anything, she slowly place her left hand onto the girl’s palm. Taeyeon look at the girl’s confused expression and giggles. “What is wrong with you?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter