[Sudden Skinship]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Sudden Skinship]

In the middle of the song, Hyoyeon suddenly barged in the room. “Stop!!” She yelled but froze when she saw Tiffany. Tiffany stared at her in confused as Taeyeon immediately stopped playing.  “Uh. Tiffany.” Hyoyeon said.

Tiffany awkwardly smiled to her. “Unnie, when did you got back home?” Taeyeon asked. “Uh.. Just now.” She replied. “Uh.. I-I’ll be outside.” Hyoyeon said before making her way out from the room. Tiffany looked at Taeyeon as she sighed. “Sorry about my sister. She doesn’t like it when I play that song.” Taeyeon said putting her violin aside. “Oh. It’s ok.” Tiffany said. She wanted to ask why but by the way Hyoyeon reacted when she saw her, she knew it might be personal. But she wondered, if Hyoyeon doesn’t like it when she played that song, how could she play it every morning without Hyoyeon stopping?

After the little ‘accident’, the two continued with their study like nothing happened. When they finished with their study, like always, Taeyeon would accompany Tiffany home. That night Tiffany kept peeking through her curtain to see what Taeyeon was doing. Taeyeon was in her Pajamas, sitting at the study table looking sad while staring at the frame. Tiffany again, wondered ‘who’s the boy in the picture?’. By the way Taeyeon was staring at it so sadly, Tiffany believed that the boy could be her ex-boyfriend. Suddenly Tiffany noticed a single tear rolled down from her eyes.

This is not the first time she saw the girl cried. She had witnessed more than this. This is normal for Tiffany. She had witnessed the girl going crazy in the room. She even saw and heard the girl screaming like crazy. Taeyeon’s lips quivered before more tears rolled down non-stop. She closed her eyes tight and hung her head low before started shaking as she cried harder. Tiffany sighed before walking back to her bed to sleep. “Be strong Taeyeon.” She said before closing her eyes and drove off to sleep.

Tiffany was woken up feeling thirsty. She groaned as she sit up and rub her eyes. She looked at the clock on the bedside table. ‘5:45a.m.’ was clearly written on the digital alarm clock. She got off from her bed and proceeded to go to the kitchen. When she reached the kitchen, her dad was sitting at the dining table with his laptop. “Daddy~ Why aren’t you sleeping yet?” She asked placing her arms around her father’s neck. “Oh, Just a little bit more. I’ll go to sleep after this.” Mr. Hwang said. “It’s almost 6:00a.m. Dad.” Tiffany said swing her dad slowly, left and right.

Mr. Hwang placed his right hand on Tiffany arm and smiled. “Just a little bit more. Ok?” Tiffany smiled and pecked his cheek before standing straight and started to massage his shoulder. “You work too much.” She nagged. Mr. Hwang smiled. “You have two more hours to sleep. Go back to sleep.” He said. “What about you?” She asked worried. “I’m fine. I already planned to take a day off today so I can sleep more.” Mr. Hwang said and turned his head to the girl. “Hmm.. Good then. I’ll just drink some water and go back to sleep.” Mr. Hwang smiled and nodded.

After Drinking a glass of water and giving a peck to his dad, Tiffany went back to her room and was about to get on her bed. But she stopped when s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter