[Taeyeon's Real Identity]

That Boyish Girl.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[Taeyeon's Real Identity]

“S-sunny?” Taeyeon called out making the girl broke the hug. “W-what are you doing here?” She asked. With teary eyes, the girl named Sunny stared at her. “I’ve been searching for you. I just transferred here.”  Sunny said. Taeyeon breath quicken nervously. She turned to look at Tiffany and the other two girls. “You guys go in first.” Just with that she grabbed the girl hand and walked away hurriedly. Tiffany eyebrows furrowed, didn’t like the new girl already. SooSica frowned before shrugging their shoulder.

“Tiff, we’ll go back to our class first. Bye.” Sooyoung said and walked away followed by Jessica. Instead of getting into the classroom, Tiffany stood there frozen. Staring at the now empty hall way. Her heartbeat slowly increased its speed. She glanced to her classroom before decided to follow the two secretly.

Taeyeon breathed heavily as she held the girl’s hand tight while climbing the stairs to the roof top. As soon as they reached the roof top, Sunny engulf her into another tight hug. “Tae, I miss you.” Taeyeon froze as she felt overwhelmed for an unknown reason. She gritted her teeth before closing her eyes as tears started to fill her eyes. Only god knows how much she misses the girl. Slowly, both of her arms climbed up and hugged back the girl. “I… I miss you too.” She whispered. Unknown to the two girls, a well-known eye-smiling princess was watching the two from the gap of the door.

Her eyes got teary as she felt her heart being crashed by a big wrecking ball. She gripped her uniform before running away in tears.

{Flashback}

The violin song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ks9I1mv8ME

A sweet and alluring sound of a violin playing a birthday song was heard in the dark of the night. A shoulder length haired boy was standing in front of a girl that was sitting on a mat with a birthday cake in front of her. As soon as the song ended, the girl clapped her hand while smiling. The boy smiled sweetly and seat down beside the girl. “Happy Birthday my lovely Sunny-bunny.” He said putting aside his violin. “Thank you Tae. You’re so sweet.” The girl squealed cutely. Taeyeon smiled and slice a piece of cake for the girl.

After eating the cake, Taeyeon let the girl placed her head on his thigh as they watch the stars silently. Enjoying each other presence. “Tae.” The girl suddenly called. “Hmm?” Taeyeon hummed as he looked down to the girl. Instead of getting any question, he reserved a sweet smile by the girl. Taeyeon giggles at her cuteness. “Why?” He asked. “Nothing. Just want to watch your hair blown by the wind. Looking so charmingly.” Sunny said staring at him lovingly. “Ah!” Suddenly Taeyeon remembered something. “I have something for you.” He said gently picking up the girl head and moving his legs away before getting up.

“Where are you going?” Sunny said sitting up. Taeyeon smiled. “Secret. Wait here, ok?” He said before walking away disappearing into the darkness. Taeyeon walked to the pink scooter belong to Sunny. He opened the seat and took out something from it. He smiled and was about to walk away when a loud airplane like sound came from his back. He turned to look at it and his eyes widen in fear when he saw a big ship was speeding toward him. Sunny who also heard the loud noise looked at the way Taeyeon just walked to. She frowned and waited worriedly as she felt something’s not right.

After a few more minutes of waiting, Taeyeon still

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter