Chapter 72 : TWICE's Managers [Part 5]

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27 January 2017 (Friday), 4.15 p.m.

The door to Momo and Jeongyeon's room opened. Mina, Dahyun, Jeongyeon, and Sana carried me by my arms and legs into the room. I was awake at the time, but was still very drunk.

As they stopped next to the bed, they began swinging me side to side.

 

Jeongyeon : One, two, three!!!

 

On Jeongyeon's count, the girls tossed me onto the bed. I laughed after the landing, expressing my enjoyment.

 

Nayeon : He wasn't lying! He's not as heavy as I thought!

Jinho : I told you! I passed the weight limit needed for female idols, not male!

 

I continued to tell unnecessary information to the girls, as my mental state was cloudy, due to the beers.

The girls continue to giggle at every little thing I've said since.

 

Nayeon : I really hope he sobers up soon.

 

Suddenly, the doorbell rang. The girls were a little spooked by it, as if they got caught red-handed.

 

Nayeon : Let's go check that out.

 

The girls took one last look at me before quickly rushing out of the room to see who it was. It would be terrible if one of the managers see me in my current drunken state.

While I was alone in the room, I kept rolling around on the bed, feeling ecstatically happy as I felt how soft and fluffy the bed was.

 

Jinho : I'm sleeping on a cloud ~

 

Still drunk and dazed, I continued to be careless and say weird things. What is even crazier is that I have not stopped smiling since, even after the girls left!

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door and it slowly opened to reveal who it was, Sana.

 

Sana : Oppa, is it okay if I join you?

Jinho : Sure. Fly up here with me!

 

Although I was speaking nonsense, Sana did not smile or laugh. She had a gloomy expression on her face, as if she was depressed.

As she walked towards me, Sana knelt down next to the bed, so that our eye level matches as we looked at each other.

 

Sana : Oppa, by any chance, are you mad at me? For trying to make you drink the beer?

 

My eyes suddenly grew wide at the mention of beer.

 

Jinho : Do you have any more?!! I'm thirsty ~

 

I looked at her with excitement, hoping to get more beer.

Sana was surprised to see my sudden reaction towards her. She had thought that I was mad at her for previously trying to get me to drink more beer.

Obviously, this was not the case. Sana began to smile as she now knows that I was not angry with her. However, she knows very well that I should not drink anymore.

 

Sana : I'll get you a glass of water. Behave yourself, all right?

 

Hearing that, my smile disappeared. I began pouting, trying to get her to change her mind. Sana tried to hold back her laughter as she was surprised to see me pouting at her. She thought I was cute, acting that way towards her, but she did not like the fact that I was still sad and acting childish about it.

At this point, she could not hold back anymore, as this was her one chance. She stood up and leaned forward towards me. She placed her hands on the bed and crawled towards me, planting her lips on mine. In her mind, Sana thought that kissing me would be a fun way to keep me quiet and behave.

Neither me and Sana saw it, but Mina had just returned to the room. She entered and saw Sana on the bed with me, kissing me in a rather y manner. Mina panicked and did not know what to do, so she quickly stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her.

 

Mina : I'm sorry... for not knocking!

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter