Chapter 44 : The Tutoring Class

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

24 October 2016 (Monday), 10 p.m.

 

Sky : You need to know when your material isn't working. Sometimes, it's better to put something aside and come back to it later.

Jinho : Okay. I got it.

 

Me and Sky are in LightUp Entertainment's Language Learning Classroom. We were just discussing on how I can improve my rapping. I've noticed that I've been rapping a lot more for De1's songs, especially for our mini album.

We were also waiting for the others to arrive. In the beginning, I've mentioned that I operate tutoring classes for the company's artists. It began when many of them asked me to help with their improvement in learning English. They were having difficulty with what they were thought by the teachers. I was more than happy to help. As a result, they have passed their language tests with flying colors. The CEO noticed my involvement with the other's language learning and offered me a proper classroom to help with the tutoring.

Soon enough, the others arrived. Both De1 and Aurora attends to my class. And now, we begin.

 

24 October 2016 (Monday), 10.30 p.m.

 

Jinho : Somi, please fill in the blank space on the whiteboard.

Somi : He went to the park.

Jinho : Correct! When you want to talk about what you've done, the 'verb' changes. 'Go' or 'going' turns into 'went'. This is called 'past tense'.

 

Both Joo and Somi have studied in the U.S. They attend the tutoring classes to help in assisting me. The others have made huge progress. We're even learning past tenses.

Suddenly, a male employee knocked on the door and called my name.

 

Employee : Jinho-ssi, you have a letter.

 

I walked over and kindly accepted the letter.

 

Jinho : Thank you. Have a good night!

Employee : Thank you very much. You guys are really studying hard. Take care.

 

Afterwards, he left. I moved back to my seat next to the whiteboard. The others were curious as to who the letter was from.

 

Sungho : Hyung, is it a fan letter?

Sky : Maybe one of his girls are starting to send him love letters?

 

Some of them laughed. I ignored them as I was reading the letter given to me.

 

Jinho : It's my friend's wedding invitation.

 

I passed it to Sky.

 

Sky : Ah... your friend, Daeyoon.

 

The others gathered around Sky to read the letter. Suddenly, he stood up off his seat and called me.

 

Sky : Hyung, it says here you can invite a plus one!

Jinho : I know, but I think I'll go by myself.

 

A plus one means I can invite another person to the wedding, but it's bad enough that I'm going. If another idol shows up, all the attention might be moved away from the married couple.

 

Soyi : Jinho oppa, are you sure you don't want to invite anyone with you?

Jinho : I'm sure. Why?

Soyi : Isn't this a chance for yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter