Chapter 45 : SinB's Question

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

26 October 2016 (Wednesday), 1.30 p.m.

 

Defconn : We're happy to have our Jooheon back, but we have another person with us today.

Heechul : That's right! He did so well to fill in Jooheon's shoes, people really wanted him to come again.

Hani : Let's not make him wait anymore. He seems to be very excited over there!

 

Hani wasn't lying. I had a lot of fun the last time I was here, even if it was for a short time. I was so happy to be invited back for another episode. I wasn't expecting it since Jooheon came back.

 

Defconn : Please welcome back, De1's 'Super Memory' Jinho!

 

The music began playing 'New Thang' by Redfoo. I did my best to dance profesionally as I move closer to the others. I added a little swag with my 'pop & lock' moves to match the song.

As the song entered its chorus, I slowed down my moves and did the Usher Glide again. Everyone cheered as they got to see it again.

Once the song was over, they clapped their hands. I greeted everyone and shook Jooheon's hand for the first time. I stood next to Jackson.

 

Defconn : He doesn't seem as nervous as he was last time!

Heechul : Jooheon, what do you think of Jinho?

 

I turned to look at Jooheon, curious as to what he'll say.

 

Jooheon : He is as good as his performances. I looked him up when I heard he was taking over for me. He is very talented.

 

I was very happy to hear that. I took my hand out and encouraged him to shake hands with me again.

 

Jinho : Thank you, Jooheon hyung.

Heechul : Jinho-ssi, how did you feel when we invited you again? We even had a very good farewell the last time you came here.

 

I looked at Heechul with a smile.

 

Jinho : I'm just happy to see everyone again!

 

Everyone screamed in happiness over my very 'innocent' answer. Heechul and Jackson couldn't help but give me a hug.

 

Heechul : Wah I suddenly feel really energized! Who knew our Jinho had aegyo?

 

I became a little embarrassed when he said that I had aegyo.

 

Jinho : Not at all, sunbaenim.

Defconn : We're happy to have you here again! Now, are you ready to say goodbye again?

 

Everybody laughed. This time, I might just fail the mission to stay here longer.

 

Defconn : However, we invited you today as a special guest.

Hani : That is why we'll take a short time to help our Jinho!

 

I was confused. Help me with what?

 

Jinho : What do you mean?

Heechul : Most of us saw your broadcast after the last episode. We didn't realize how hard it must be for you to be an idol without a sunbae there for you. On top of that, you have to always be strong as the leader and carry the name of your company all the time.

Defconn : We're very grateful for what you did for us the last time you were here. Since this segment is meant for idols, we thought we'd help you, considering there are many other idols here with us.

Heechul : You can ask us any questions or share us your stories, right everyone?

 

The others nodded. I was touched by how much they cared.

 

Jinho : Thank you everyone, but I'm just happy to see you all again. I want us to spend time and have fun together. Let's continue with the mission.

Heechul : Are you sure? You don't have any questions?

 

I reassured them by nodding fast.

 

Jinho : I'm sure!

Heechul : Then we have questions for you!

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter