Chapter 42 : The Hamster Ball

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

23 October 2016 (Sunday), 2.45 p.m.

Yesterday, De1 had multiple performances in different locations and a fan meeting event. We were obviously tired. That's why it came to our surprise when we were told that we only had one performance today. That was this morning. Currently, I'm on my way to an amusement park.

LightUp Entertainment decided to take this opportunity for our fans to see more of our personalities off stage. Each of us were given a mini camcorder to record our activities. However, we suggested to invite friends to team up so we could also compete between teams, which the company approved. Because of this, we've taken separate vehicles to the venue. We'll be revealing who we invited later.

On the way by car, me and Wendy decided to talk about the fan meeting. I am wearing a grey sweater and brown cotton pants. She is wearing a light blue blouse and beige skater skirt.

 

Wendy : Seriously? They asked you to hug your members?

Jinho : The fans enjoyed it, so I'm okay. It was just so sudden because none of us are ever enthusiastic over skinship.

Wendy : So did you like it?

 

My face turned red. She saw it and laughed.

 

Jinho : I think I am gay...

Wendy : Not at all! Everyone likes hugs. Your group is lucky that no one likes skinship that much.

Jinho : Why? Are you a victim?

 

She laughed when I called her a 'victim'.

 

Wendy : Irene unnie likes to touch my on stage. She does it a lot during our 'Russian Roulette' promotions.

 

Hearing that, I took a quick look at 'that general area'. She saw that I took a peak.

 

Wendy : Yah! Where are you looking at?

 

I leaned to the side of the car. My mind was having weird thoughts.

 

Jinho : If we're going to continue this conversation, I might need to turn off my camcorder.

 

23 October 2016 (Sunday), 3.15 p.m.

Once we arrived at the amusement park, we walked around to decide which attraction to ride on, while at the same time, look around for the others. Strangely, I noticed that we were very quiet as we continue to walk around the park.

I decided to ask her what's wrong. What she said next made me very happy.

 

Jinho : Me too!

Wendy : Really? You can't ride roller coasters too?

Jinho : It's not that I'm scared. It's just that I get really dizzy after one or two rides. One time, I actually fainted!

 

She was surprised after I said that.

 

Wendy : Irene unnie had the same incident!

Jinho : Really? I guess me and her have a lot in common.

 

After hearing my comment, Wendy linked her arm with mine.

 

Wendy : But not as much as the two of us.

Jinho : Be careful, Wendy. I'm still recording us.

Wendy : Friends can link arms! Do you think she would be jealous?

Jinho : Who?

Wendy : Your friend, Dahyun!

 

I looked at her as I smiled. Is she trying to compete against Dahyun?

 

Jinho : Of course! You're very pretty too.

 

She smiled as she looked away from me. Eventhough she must be feeling embarrassed right now, she still maintained our arm link.

 

Jinho : Since we're at an agreement, let's go play games instead of riding any of those things!

 

She laughed as she saw my determination to avoid the attractions.

 

Wendy : Okay, but I don't mind if you want us to ride the roller coaster once.

Jinho : We'll talk about that later. Let's go!

 

23 October 2016 (Sunday), 4 p.m.

We've been playing around for almost an hour. I learned that I'm very good at a Claw Crane, the crane machine that contains plushies as prizes.

 

Jinho : You can have this one!

 

I gave her a Doraemon plushie that I just won.

 

Wendy : Thank you! Did you give this to me because it's blue color?

Jinho : Why?

Wendy : In Red Velvet, blue is my color. You've been targeting blue plushies when you were playing. Squirtle, Stitch,... now Doraemon.

Jinho : Oh really? I didn't know. My favorite color is blue. That's all it was.

 

Rather than disappointed, she seemed very happy to hear me say that.

 

Wendy : Ah... is that so?

 

I was going to play again, but she stopped me from inserting another token into the machine.

 

Wendy : Let me win you something now!

 

I took a step back and let her have the controls.

 

Jinho : By all means, go ahead.

 

To my surprise, she wasn't terrible at it. It only took her two tries to get a prize.

 

Wendy : Here you go! It's blue too!

 

She gave me a Batman plushie. This is the first time someone gave me such a gift.

 

Jinho : I really like it! Thank you very much, Wendy.

Wendy : You're welcome!

 

Suddenly, a couple was passing by and noticed us. They were none other than Joo and Yeeun.

 

Joo : Hyung!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter