Chapter 33 : Catching Up

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

12 October 2016 (Wednesday), 3.30 p.m.

Me and Joo had errands to do for the company. We had to deliver documents to an office building in Myeongdong.

Afterwards, we decided to have lunch together in a restaurant nearby. We entered and found a table with four seats.

 

Joo : Hyung, let's just take that one!

Jinho : Okay. I don't understand how there's only one table available. It's not even lunch hour anymore.

 

We sat across each other and thought about what to order for our food.

While doing so, two familiar girls entered the restaurant, looking for an available table.

 

Jinho : Hey look! It's Yeeun and Elkie.

Joo : Should we let them sit with us?

Jinho : Of course! They're still our friends.

 

I waved my hand in their direction. Once they noticed, they came over and took the seats next to us.

 

Yeeun : Thank you, guys! It's been a long time.

Joo : It has. Let's order before we start catching up.

Yeeun : Okay!

 

We ordered our food. Not long after, our conversation started.

 

Elkie : So, how've you been, oppa?

Jinho : If you're talking about my accident, I'm good now. Thanks for asking!

Yeeun : We saw De1's latest teaser video. Did Q really dyed his hair green?

Joo : Yes, he did! It suits him well.

 

But as our talk continued, it became separated. Me and Elkie was having our own conversation, while Joo and Yeeun had their own.

 

Elkie : I missed your cooking, oppa.

 

I laughed as I recalled that incident in their dorm. It was definitely a memory I'll never forget.

 

Jinho : Haha I remember you girls had to cook the rice because Joo burned ours.

Joo : I heard that!

 

Everyone laughed. Joo and Yeeun were also enjoying themselves, talking about their memorable moments during their marriage.

Soon enough, our food arrived. Me and Elkie noticed that Joo and Yeeun were acting very lovey-dovey, casually offered to feed each other.

 

Elkie : You two should just get married for real!

Jinho : Elkie, should we leave these two to be together?

Joo : Yah hyung! Just be quiet and eat. You don't have to look at us, you know?

 

I laughed at how Joo reacted. Suddenly, Elkie tapped on my shoulder and offered to feed me.

 

Jinho : Me?

Elkie : Of course. It's not fair that only they get to act like that!

 

I couldn't say no. She seemed to not mind. I accepted her offer and took a bite. I blushed right after.

 

Joo : Hyung, maybe you should think about marriage too.

 

Everybody laughed. Elkie blushed from Joo's comment.

Once everyone finished their meal, Joo and Yeeun decided to take a walk outside for some private time. I was alone with Elkie at the table.

 

Elkie : We really haven't talked since then.

Jinho : I'm sorry, Elkie. It's been very tough for me at the time.

Elkie : I understand. Yujin was worried about you when she heard about your accident.

Jinho : She's okay now, right?

Elkie : Of course, but you never called her.

Jinho : My phone got wrecked at the time, but that's no excuse now. Should I call her?

Elkie : You don't h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter