Chapter 23 : The Serendipity

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

11 September 2016 (Sunday), 9.30 a.m.

 

Sky : You think I'm cooler than you, don't you?

Jinho : Of course! You know you're only in De1 as a model, not a rapper, right?

 

We're playing 'Dangyunhaji' in the dorm. De1 got some free time before our flight tonight to Japan. Well, everyone's flight, except for me.

 

Sky : Of course! You know your metal knee can probably kill someone, right?

 

Everybody laughed. I got flustered, but that wasn't enough to knock me down.

 

Jinho : Of course! Truthfully, you just want to go to Japan to pick up girls, right?

 

That shook his confidence. Everybody held their laughter. We realized we might start coughing if this keeps up.

 

Sky : Of course! The truth is, you're playing both Dahyun and Mina, aren't you?

 

Everyone was surprised by the attack. The room became silent. I looked down as I held my laughter until I cried.

 

Jinho : Okay! I give up! YAH! I knew you would say that!

 

The other members clapped for Sky. He was basking in the glory.

 

Sky : Looks like I'm still Number 1!

Sungho : Let's end here, hyung! I don't think anyone can laugh anymore.

 

We all sat down to take a breather. We decided to talk about Joo. His marriage with Yeeun recently ended this week.

 

Q : Look at it this way, Joo. You can finally help me with writing a love song.

Jinho : Thanks right, Joo! We need more love songs for our next album.

Joo : I get it, I get it! I'll help out, but seriously, I'm fine. I don't need you guys to cheer me up.

Jinho : Okay. Then, help your hyung by getting a glass of water.

 

I was just playing around. Joo smirked, but goes to the kitchen to get me a glass of water. I guess he wants to reassure us that he's fine.

I whispered to the rest of the members.

 

Jinho : Guys, should we go out today and help him enjoy the afternoon?

Sky : Okay, let's do that!

 

Everyone nodded. Five seconds later, Joo returned.

 

Joo : What were you guys talking about?

Q : We thought about going out this afternoon. Anywhere you like to go?

Joo : Are you guys still trying to cheer up?

Sky : No! Not at all. We just wanna spend time together. For example, Jinho wants to go to JYP Entertainment to see TWICE.

 

I gave Sky a nasty look. Let's see if he likes this one.

 

Jinho : That's right, and Sky wants to go to SM Entertainment to see Red Velvet.

 

Sky returned the look. The others laughed. Joo easily understood what's going on.

 

Joo : Okay! Let's go! Wanna start with SM?

 

Sky panicked. Joo was being sarcastic, but Sky thought he was for real.

 

11 September 2016 (Sunday), 1 p.m.

The sky started to darken. Dark clouds began to form. I could tell it was a sign that it's going to rain.

After moving from one place to another, everyone was tired. We decided to take a break and have lunch. We entered a res

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter