Chapter 47 : The Running Man

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

29 October 2016 (Saturday), 3.15 p.m.

Run, Jinho, Run! I'm currently being chased by Yoo Jaesuk across the street of Hongdae. The streets were pretty busy with people walking by.

 

Jinho : Out of the way! I'm running for my life here!

Jaesuk : Stop running, Jinho-ssi!

Jinho : It's okay! I'm not tired! You should take a break, Yoo Jaesuk-ssi!

 

De1 has made their first appearance in the 'Running Man' variety show. We've became runaways.

What I have in my right hand is a walkie-talkie to communicate with the other members, and a cellphone in my left hand. This cellphone is what Yoo Jaesuk is currently after.

The Running Man members need the cellphones to gain a hint for their final mission. Each of us are carrying one around the streets of Hongdae. That's five hints in total. You can understand why Yoo Jaesuk is so desperate to get the cellphone I'm holding before the others do. On top of that, they only have a limited amount of time before the clues expire.

 

Jaesuk : Please, Jinho-ssi! I need the hint!

 

I didn't listen to him. I cut him off through an alley. At that point, it seemed like Jaesuk was too tired to continue the pursuit. I was free!

I went inside a building to take a break. I decided to talk to the others with the walkie-talkie.

 

Jinho : Guys, I'm still alive! What did I miss?

Q : Sungho and Joo got their hints taken.

Jinho : So they're 'out'?

Q : I think so.

Sky : I saw them got dragged away after their phones got taken from them!

Q : Hyung, do you think we should meet up?

Jinho : No, just hide. We'll follow the plan. We wait it out. They only have a little over an hour left to find us.

 

Sungho and Joo got caught because they were walking in the middle of the street. Many people recognized them and that alerted the Running Man members. I'm still surprised that Q is with us, considering he's the only one with dyed hair.

As I looked around my surrounding, I realized that my VJ isn't with me.

 

Sky : Do you guys wanna talk about our Halloween plans while we're hiding?

Jinho : I lost my VJ! I need to go look for him!

Sky : No, Hyung! You can give us the rest of your airtime.

Jinho : Quit dreaming. I'll be out real quick to find him and then I'll hide again.

 

As I stepped out of the building, I looked left and right. The coast seemed clear. I did my best to hide as I retraced my steps, walking along the alley that saved me.

 

29 October 2016 (Saturday), 3.30 p.m.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter