Chapter 69 : TWICE's Managers [Part 3]

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

27 January 2017 (Friday), 10.30 a.m.

As I continued to watch over the sleeping Mina for the day, I listened to a few songs through my earphones. I thought that it was a good way to kill time and solve my boredom problem. It's funny how Mina was right to worry about it.

Luckily, I had plenty of songs to keep me company. The song that I was listening to at the time was 'Don't Believe' by Berry Good.

 

 

Suddenly, she began to wake up from her slumber on the couch. Even with my earphones on, I was quick to notice the sleeping beauty moving her body around before finally waking up. I'd be lying if I say that I didn't smile and think she was cute and looked very peaceful.

I took off my earphones and came over to Mina to see how she was doing. Now that she's awake, I hoped that she had gotten a little better in terms of health.

 

Jinho : Good morning again ~

 

I crouched down in front of her so that our eyes would be on the same level. When she saw me, she smiled and playfully laid her head down onto her pillow, all while still keeping eye contact with me. She was happy to know that I was still in the dorm and watching over her.

We just smiled at each other for a short period of time. Neither one of us had anything to say, nor wanted to. However, Mina spoke up after looking at the clock in the living room.

 

Mina : I didn't sleep for very long...

Jinho : You should though.

Mina : No way. I don't think sleeping all day will make me any healthier.

 

Speaking of health, there was one thing that I forgot to ask her before she went back to sleep.

 

Jinho : I never asked you earlier. Have you eaten?

Mina : No, I haven't. Let's go have an early lunch soon.

Jinho : You're still sick. It's best that I just bring back food later.

Mina : Then... you can cook for me, can't you?

 

I immediately smiled at how she tried to make me cook for her. Mina saw my smile and quickly smiled back before covering her face with her pillow in both embarrassment and joy.

It was also a funny situation because I had taken a look inside the girls' refrigerator while Mina was sleeping. I admit that I had the temptations to cook for her, but I overcame them.

 

Jinho : I have nothing to work with in your fridge. Besides, your manager has already informed me of your menu for lunch. I'll also be getting the same for myself.

 

After the short talk, I stood up straight, intending to sit by the dining table again. Mina noticed me moving away and quickly grabbed my hand with hers.

 

Mina : Come sit with me ~

 

I playfully tried to pull my hand away from her grasp, but it didn't budge at all. I could feel how badly Mina wanted me to sit next to her by her strong grip over my wrist, all the while, she was still giving me that cute smile of hers.

 

Mina : Don't worry! I won't try to kiss you...

 

Hearing that, I stopped resisting. Is she serious? Will she really not try to kiss me?

Eventually, I decided to give her the benefit of the doubt and sit next to her on the couch, but with some space between us. However, that space immediately disappeared as Mina moved closer to me. Before I could try to get off the couch, Mina went and linked my arm with hers. I tried to break free without the possibility of hurting Mina's arm, but I failed.

Now, I was stuck to the couch as much as I am stuck to her. After I decided to calm down, I turned my head to look at Mina, who was leaning her face closer to mine.

 

Mina : Unless... you want me to?

Jinho : I just want you to get well soon.

 

Hearing my answer, Mina pouted and moved her face away. She proceeded to leaning her head over my shoulder. It seems my quick answer succeeded in ruining her mood, but for some reason, I felt like I really screwed up this time.

 

Mina : I knew you were going to say something like that... but I like it ~

 

That was fast! Mina's voice tells me that she's back in a good mood. Is it because she's leaning her head over my shoulder?

Before she decided to turn on the TV in front of us with the remote, she began getting more comfortable with me, wrapping her blanket over herself and hugging my arm with both of hers. I tried my best to hide my facial expression. I almost blushed at how blunt Mina is flirting with me right now. She was practically laying her body against me, as I could feel her warmth through her pajamas. I occasionally took deep breaths to quietly control myself and my feelings.

This is going to be a long day for me. I just know it!

 

27 January 2017 (Friday), 12 p.m.

The both of us have been very quiet. We've been simply enjoying each other's company. Mina seemed to enjoy it more, as she was still embracing me in the same position for over an hour. The number of times I was tempted to make a move and rest my head on hers were plenty, but I never did it. It was the right call, but I have been feeling bad for Mina, as I'm unable to respond to her feelings for me, with the way that she wants me to.

On the TV monitor, a rerun of the music program 'M Countdown' was being broadcast. Me and Mina were watching CLC's stage performance for their new song, Hobgoblin.

 

 

Mina turned to look at me, as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter