Chapter 58 : All Five of Us

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

17 December 2016 (Saturday), 11 a.m.

Before everyone leaves to visit their families and celebrate Christmas, we decided to have fun together today. Welcome to Lotte World!

Currently into the Christmas theme, Lotte World offers various winter-themed events, on top of their regular and well-known attractions. This is also the first time for most of us to come here. It felt a lot different from the small amusement park that I went with Wendy, mainly because the number of people here in Lotte World is a lot higher.

Me and the others are just walking around, looking at the attractions before making a decision on where to go.

 

Sungho : What do you guys want to do?

Q : I wanna go listen to the carol songs. Anybody want to join me?

Joo : I'll join you, hyung!

Sky : I'll follow where Jinho hyung wants to go.

Jinho : How about we go together? After the Christmas carolling, we can go ride the monorail.

Sungho : Okay! Call.

 

17 December 2016 (Saturday), 12 p.m.

The World Monorail! It is said to be able to take us around Lotte World and provide a stunning view from a higher perspective.

Like we agreed on, we came here after the Christmas carolling. Once it was our turn to ride the train, we quickly found ourselves a good window view, regardless if there were any vacant seats. We didn't mind standing throughout the ride.

Eventually, the train began taking off. We looked out the window as an incredible view of the whole theme park was right beneath us. The scenic observation from this train is just unbelievable!

 

Sky : This looks amazing!

Jinho : It's so beautiful...

 

As the train kept moving, we start to look around, both outside and inside this train. We realized that there were a lot of couples holding hands and even hugging as they enjoyed the view given to them. This train must be very popular for couples too.

Sky began teasing Joo after noticing the many number of couples around us.

 

Sky : Joo, maybe you should have invited Yeeun? You two would enjoy this a lot.

Joo : Hyung, we've already been here when we were married. What about you? You should invite a girl too.

Sky : I know! Maybe I should invite Dahyun next time.

 

Sky immediately looked at me as I looked at him when he mentioned Dahyun's name. The others looked at me to see what I have to respond with.

 

Jinho : Good luck with that! You'll probably say that I'll be here, and tell her when it's too late that I cancelled at the last minute.

 

Mainly to remove the awkward atmosphere between us, Sky laughed towards my comeback. He was also somewhat excited that I responded so strongly when he mentioned Dahyun's name.

 

Sky : Hyung, are we finally going to fight over her?

Jinho : Not at all! I'm wishing you good luck. You can go out with whoever you want, as long as you don't hide it from me.

 

I turned my attention to Sungho, causing the others to laugh really hard. Sungho began throwing a fit as I laughed at him.

 

Sungho : Hyung, I said I was sorry!

 

I sticked my tongue out towards him and playfully responded with...

 

Jinho : Sorry won't make me forget it. 

 

17 December 2016 (Saturday), 1.30 p.m.

After the memorable train ride, we went

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter