Chapter 2 : The Supermarket

Jinho's Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1 January 2016 (Friday), 8.35 a.m.

It's been over six months since De1's debut. It was an amazing year filled with a lot of thrill and awesome moments, but not without obstacles. They say that when you debut, you are simply challenging other idols instead of trainees... they were right.

Groups like Oh My Girl, MONSTA X, Seventeen and TWICE debuted last year and proved that there are many other young talented idols wanting to be the best. To be honest, we were very confident about achieving great things since our debut, considering the talents we possess. We didn't even win a single award last year. That goes to show that this career was never going to be easy. However, today is a new year. A new beginning. I'm determined to make De1 more well-known to the public and help promote LightUp Entertainment.

It's early in the morning and I wanted to celebrate the new year with my members by making a full breakfast meal for everyone. I took a few cooking classes when I was younger. Together with my special memory, I never forgot a single cooking lesson. It's not only to celebrate, but to also cheer some of them up. Our maknae, Joo, is the most depressed about last year's achievements compared to everyone else. I don't blame him. He definitely worked the hardest to be a great idol. He practiced long hours, took his diet very strictly, and even makes pear juice for everyone to take care of their throats.

I sleep in my own room, so I could sneak to the kitchen without worrying about waking the others up. But even with my gifted memory, there are some things I could never remind myself about, no matter how hard I try.

 

Jinho : ! I forgot to buy milk again...

 

Looking at the time, I can still go to a supermarket and buy whatever I need. I could only think of a certain supermarket that opens at 8.30 in the morning, but it's not exactly around the block. At this point, I didn't care. I took my phone, wallet, and ID and left the dorm. I called for a taxi to pick me up in front of the building. Afterwards, I sent a message to my manager saying that I went out to buy breakfast for the members. It wasn't a completely lie, and I had to make sure he wouldn't worry about me in case he knows I left the dorm.

Once the taxi arrived, I got in and went straight to the supermarket. I'm so glad that almost no one goes there at this time of the day. But just in case, I wore a white mouth mask and a green hoodie to hide my identity. If that isn't good enough, I'll just fake a cough, pretending to be a sick person. The supermarket was big, but I have no time to waste. I took a trolley and went inside.

 

1 January 2016 (Friday), 9.15 a.m.

I didn't need to buy a lot of things, but I ended up putting some snacks into the trolley. Here's a fun fact. I cannot get fat. I have high metabolisms. The downside is that I'm arg

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter