Out of the Blue [i don't want to delete this ^-^ a reminder to myself]

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay... first I would like to apologize if some of you readers thought this story wasn't as good as you think it is because of a lot of reasons that I wouldn't name anymore... it's your opinion so I would like to respect it... so I apoligize...

 

I really want to try my best to  input my own ideas on this story...
and please read the note I made on chapter 1. I had this story based/inspired on the original pocket book version and not from other authors from fanfics site... please stop telling me I copied this story from them because honestly i didn't even known about those until it's been told to me just recently... It just happens that we have the same plot and we based/inspired our story with the same book.... I can't ask for their permission because they are also not the original owner of the story/plot whatsoever... So I hope you guys understand and accept my explanation regarding this matter...

 

If some of you had read the original story as in the original The Devil's Kiss [Beso del Diablo] from Ms. MC, then you guys would probably know the alteration I made...

 

I would like to thank all of you who supported me all this while...

Giving me encouraging words and some nice feedbacks...

Thank You...

 

 

 

ps.

are you sure you guys are SONE's???

because last time I checked SONE's don't bash their co-SONE's because we all have pink blood running tru our vie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter