Failed Attempt

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-two

Failed Attempt

 

Tiffany set her eyes straight, avoiding Taeyeon’s eyes. She can’t give in already just right before she could even start.

She mentally prepared herself before she opens to let out the words she’s been treading meticulously in her mind to say out loud in front of Taeyeon.

“I’ve already given you the payment you wanted… plus the interest. I hope you’re happy now.”

She said it more than harshly than she originally intended. Tiffany knew it made a huge impact on Taeyeon.

Because after those words left and reached Taeyeon’s ears.

The magical moment they had has been lost. Tiffany stupidly burst her own happy bubble.

Tiffany saw how Taeyeon’s eyes get clouded and the once overly confident devil that Taeyeon was, just defeatedly and tiredly let her body fell down beside hers. And the deep sigh Taeyeon let out confirmed it all.

Tiffany move to get out of the bed. She took her discarded towel on the floor and was about to head back to the bathroom to fix herself again.

She threw the lying girl on her bed another glance and she saw how Taeyeon’s gaze never left her, watching and eyeing every move she had made right from the moment she stepped out of the bed.

“What are you doing?”

Tiffany acted irritated as she asks Taeyeon.

“Nothing… Just staring at you… Memorizing each and every delicate inch of you and hoping that I could preserve all of it in my memory forever.”

Taeyeon answered her without even batting her eyes.

 

Tiffany snorted and acted unaffected but inside, she’s screaming her heart out with those sweet words Taeyeon has just spoke to her for the first time.

‘Who knew that the devil has a sweet tongue reserve for praises?’

Well, Tiffany knew she had a sweet tongue, figuratively. Because she had tasted it whenever Taeyeon would kiss her and earlier was the sweetest she had ever tasted all of it.

“Wow! Very poetic! Coming from a devil like you who only knew how to spat bitter words at me and ask for unruly payment for this crazy dispute between our families… Bravo.”

Tiffany turned around and proceeds with her original task, not waiting for any reply coming from Taeyeon.

But before she could even wrap the entire towel on her whole body, Taeyeon already grabbed her waist and pulled her back to the bed.

“Come here…”

Taeyeon angrily said while taking both her hands and harshly pins it at the side of her head.

Tiffany didn’t get the chance to move because of the suddenness of Taeyeon’s actions.

‘Oh God! Please don’t let her strip me off my pride any further…’

Tiffany silently prayed.

And she can’t deny that once Taeyeon laid her hands against her skin, every fiber of her being felt hot once again.

“Tiffany… I’ll never believe in whatever you’ll try to say to me… about your reasons on why you gave yourself to me… on why you returned my kisses and touches just as passionately… it’s all so clear that it’s not because you’re paying your family’s debt to me… it was way more than that…”

“Assume whatever you want to think of, Kim Taeyeon. But we both know that I won’t be here… held captive in your house… treated like a prisoner… by you, if not because of that reasons!”

Tiffany angrily talked back at Taeyeon who only looked at her quietly.

“Maybe… But the fact still remains that you responded to my love making like a raging wild fire… and it’s not because you’re paying up, but because…”

Tiffany gulped hard when Taeyeon’s eyes move and set her gaze downwards to her half exposed chest. She looked down at herself and saw that her cleavage is in full frontal view for Taeyeon’s eyes to feast on.

 “Because you wanted me just as much as I wanted you… And that’s what I wanted you to tell straight right at me.”

But it doesn’t end there…

The devil wanted to till the end but she won’t… she won’t lose this time. It’s about time that Taeyeon get the taste of her own teasi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter