Chansung

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirteen

Chansung

 

Tiffany waited for the answer to her question as Chansung seems to be in deep thought as he might be thinking on how to answer her.

She heard him took a small sigh before looking at her direction. Tiffany steadied herself as she waits for what Chansung has to say.

“Upon growing up that was what I always hear from Uncle Jaejoong, from the people inside the farm, just everywhere. He told me that I should hate the Hwang’s because they destroyed our family.”

Tiffany saw a flash of sadness run through Chansung’s calm eyes as he said the word family and she couldn’t help but feel sad too.

“Uncle Jaejoong thought me a lot of things, he thought me how to fight and defend myself, he thought me how to be not afraid to fight and die. He told me that this is a war our family must win in order to give justice to those we’ve lost.”

Tiffany looked at Chansung’s eyes and she saw it looking a bit far away.

‘It seems to me that this Jaejoong is more likely brainwashed you.’

Tiffany commented to herself as she let Chansung tell her his side of the story and she was right, Chansung is a good guy. It was just this Jaejoong guy that’s making the entire situation in a mess.

“I don’t want to waste my life hating other people. But I don’t think that this dispute that is happening with our families are totally pointless. It has its reason, which unfortunately none of us knew.”

A small sad smile crossed his thin lips and Tiffany feels just the same.

‘Yes… we all don’t know why but why must we be the one to suffer? Why do I feel the need to have to put an end to all this mess?’

Tiffany’s thought was cut off when she heard Chansung spoke to her again and she sense that his voice turn a little lighter than earlier.

“Do you want to know something about my Taeyeon noona?”

She saw Chansung’s eyes held their gaze at her own and Tiffany suddenly felt nervous.

“My Taeyeon noona… Hmmm… How to I start this?”

Tiffany just kept quiet and waited for a second before Chansung fired away.

“She’s a very complicated one, I must say. But she’s not really that bad like everybody says about her. She’s just… like I said complicated. She’s been thru a lot of things. That’s why she’s very well guarded. And aside from that, there is this one thing about her that I know for sure…”

Tiffany’s curiosity has been poked by this guy and now she’s so eager to know more about Taeyeon.

“It was her hatred and her want to have justice for my grandfather’s death. It was the only things that fuels her want to have revenge and that what’s making her so heartless and hard all this time”

Tiffany felt scared upon hearing it coming from Chansung. Sure, she knows about how much Taeyeon hates her family and her want to make them pay.

But somehow hearing it from another mouth seems more terrifying. Because it only means how Taeyeon really hates them.

“But… my noona wasn’t that bad. She’s the nicest and most kind hearted person I’ve ever known. You’ll know how big her heart is when you get to know her more. She’s just not that showy but she is really nice, kind, loving and all.”

Tiffany saw how Chansung’s eyes occasionally lit up when she spoke about Taeyeon. She saw how much the guy respect and idolize her. There’s also that understanding in his eyes for Taeyeon.

“You know,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter