Meeting the Mother: Acceptance

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty-five

 

Meeting the Mother:

Acceptance

 

 

“No need to have the urge to ran away from us…”

Taeyeon’s eyes shifted back to meet Mrs. Hwang’s eyes once again.

“I know that look…”

‘She’s smiling! Why the hell is she smiling at me? At us?’

“I’m just testing you… and I’m glad at what I heard from you, Miss Kim Taeyeon.”

Taeyeon blink once, twice, thrice… but she still couldn’t understand what is happening.

“Now I’m so sure that my daughter is in good hands! Please take care of her… She’s more than stubborn than you already seen her acted, her stubbornness has no level so it’s pretty hard to predict her. So please, be patient with her and try to understand her more. Can you do that, Taeyeon?”

“Yes, Ma’am! I can do all that! I’ve already prepared myself for that, Ma’am!”

“Good!”

“Yes, Ma’am!”

“And stop calling me Ma’am… How about Mom? Since Miyoung is already calling your mother Umma.”

“Sure thing, Ma’am! I mean… M-mom…”

“Now… we’re good…”

“I still haven’t told you something… Ma— Mom…”

“What is it?”

“Thank you so much! Thank you for bringing Tiffany into this world, I am truly grateful to you and I promise to take care of her, listen to her, respect her, there’s so much more I wanted to promise… but the most important one is, I promise to love her for as long as I live.”

Stella could only smile back at Kim Taeyeon, the woman who swept her stubborn daughter off of her feet. But now that she finally met the woman, it seems that, Taeyeon was also swept away by her stubborn daughter.

‘What a perfect fit… are you seeing this, Chanhyuk? You’re eldest daughter has finally found her other half… I’m so happy for them.’

“Miyoung-ah, it’s about time you let go of your Taeyeon’s hand before you crack al her bones. I’m sure that you won’t want that to happen… right?”

“Mommy!”

Taeyeon’s felt her whole face flush after hearing the teasing comment of Tiffany’s mother and the fact that Tiffany was also looking flushed red just like her is also making everybody to join in teasing the two of them.

“Mrs… I mean… Mom…”

“Yes, Taeyeon?”

“I just want to say thank you again.”

“No need to thank me, just make sure that you’ll take care og my Miyoung, okay?”

“I will Mom…”

---------

 

After the hefty dinner of the two families, Tiffany and Taeyeon finally got the chance to escape their family members hold. Well, it’s more like, Tiffany got to tear Taeyeon away from her grandfather’s hold.

The old man just love to keep Taeyeon to himself whenever her fiancé will pay her a visit in their house. Which really upset her a little bit, since she also wants Taeyeon for herself.

“Finally! I get to snatch you away from them!”

Taeyeon answered her with a soft chuckle.

“No need to snatch me, I’m yours, remember?”

“Yes! Your mine but everybody seems to love to take your attention from me!”

Tiffany pouted and acted all sad towards Taeyeon. She just really wants Taeyeon’s attention just for her tonight.

“Aw… Love, don’t be sad please! I’m sorry if I’ve been busy with work at the ranch these past few days and didn’t get to spend time with you! I’m now free from work so I’ll be able to spend every day with you and we can now start planning for our wedding!”

Tiffany smiled a little bit before answering Taeyeon.

“Really? You’ll spend every day with me from now on? And we’ll start planning for our wedding?”

“Yes, love…”

“Then will you sleep here tonight with me?”

Taeyeon grunted at her. Tiffany tried her hardest to stifle laughter, she purposely asked that question at her in a very seductive manner to fiancé a little bit.

“Fany… you know how much I love that idea but… I can’t… especially now… Love, please don’t make me suffer much more?”

“You know that I don’t like making you suffer… That’s why I’m asking you… to stay… for tonight…”

Tiffany pulled Taeyeon towards her as she those words little by little. And little by little, she saw how Taeyeon’s eye color changes from vivid brown to almost pitch black.

Tiffany now let out the smile she’s been trying to hold for a while now as Taeyeon could only follow her pull. When Taeyeon was safely placed between her thighs, she make her hand run up to the side of Taeyeon’s thighs, slightly pushing

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter