Unsaid Words

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nineteen

Unsaid Words

 

Taeyeon might have already admitted it to herself but she’s not yet ready to shout it for the whole world to know, especially for this one particular girl to know.

“Stop the questions, Hwang and just move out of the water now. It’s getting cold, you’ll get sick.”

“Why do you care? Didn’t you want to make me suffer? So just let me do what I want!”

‘I care damn it!’

“To tell you the truth…. I don’t… You can do whatever you want… Suite yourself!”

Taeyeon’s jaw clenched as she say those words to Tiffany and she must admit it hurts. It hurts to lie, it hurts to pretend, and it hurts a lot not to be able to just hold her tight to make her feel alright.

She just stood there and watched Tiffany swam away from her once again. The girl dives under the water again so Taeyeon lost sight of her once more.

“Fine… five more minutes but after that I’ll drag you out of there whether you like or not.”

Taeyeon could only mutter to herself.

But a long three minutes had already passed and Tiffany hasn’t emerged in the surface yet.

The longest time she dived was roughly two minutes, since she had counted it in her mind earlier and to say that Taeyeon was starting to grow worried is beyond describable.

“Tiffany!”

No response.

“Tiffany!”

Still nothing.

Taeyeon discarded her plan on shouting Tiffany’s name for the third time and just jump into the water and dive to the spot where Tiffany disappeared into.

The water under is now pitch black because of the night and Taeyeon finds it hard to see anything underneath. She swam back up to see if Tiffany had already come up but saw that she still hasn’t.

“Tiffany!”

Time is ticking and Taeyeon knew she’s running out of it.

“Damn it! Tiffany! Please!”

Taeyeon screamed once more.

And right then… she saw little bubbles popped out in the surface of the water not too far from her. Taeyeon swam towards there as fast as she can and immediately dived under again.

It wasn’t a long time since she went when Taeyeon felt her hand hit something. She immediately grabs it and pulled it towards her. And she felt that it was definitely a body… Tiffany’s body, she hurriedly swam back up to the surface.

Taeyeon carefully laid Tiffany’s body to the surface of the huge iron rock. Then she search for her pulse point and was relieve that she felt it thumped underneath her thumb.

“Tiffany! Tiffany!”

Taeyeon shook the unconscious girl underneath her.

‘Should I apply CPR? Damn it! Please open your eyes… please… love…’

She was beyond panicking and she already loses her calmness. Taeyeon took a deep breath to calm her nerves as she tried to remember how to apply CPR.

“Come on… Tiffany… Love… Please wake up…”

Taeyeon was about to bend down to finally apply CPR when Tiffany’s body suddenly jerked up and the girl threw a coughing fit right then.

“Oh my god, Tiffany!” Taeyeon rubbed Tiffany’s back to somehow ease her breathing.

Her hands smoothly run up and down easing, soothing and somehow trying give off as much warmth as she can.

“Open your eyes! Look at me!”

Taeyeon cupped Tiffany’s now cold face, she rubs it too, to somehow give her some more heat.

“Tae…”

Tiffany weakly called out her name and her voice instantly pierce her heart.

“Hush… It’s okay now, love… I got you now… Hush…”

Taeyeon took Tiffany’s head to her chest then cradled her whole body closely to her.

“Tae… yeon…” Tiffany now began to quietly sob in her arms. Taeyeon felt her slightly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter