Under Love

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-one

Under Love

 

Tiffany doesn’t know how long she had stayed inside the shower but when she came out, Taeyeon was already standing outside her bathroom door with a scary smile plastered on her lips. Tiffany back away in instinct.

‘No… what’s happening? This is not Taeyeon…'

To say that she’s scared is beyond words but the fear she have right now is very different than the encounter she had earlier with that Jaejoong.

Was it because this is Taeyeon right in front of her?

Was it because she could see that there’s seems to be something off about her right now?

‘Okay Tiffany Hwang… be brave… be strong…’

Tiffany was readying herself to run away from Taeyeon but the latter had harshly get a hold of her hand and just easily brought her into her arms.

“Let go of me!”

Tiffany was shaking her whole body in try to get out of Taeyeon’s hold.

“I’ve had enough… let’s just…”

Whatever Taeyeon would say to her was caught in her own throat. The words never came out and Tiffany was left confuse once again as Taeyeon harsh hold on her starts to loosen up a bit.

Tiffany looks up and search for Taeyeon’s eyes and there it was again that unknown glitch she always see in her beautiful dark eyes.

But before she could ask her what’s wrong with her, Taeyeon spoke again.

“You can’t escape me… Hwang…”

‘She’s calling me Hwang again…’

Tiffany tried to get herself away but just miserably failed like always.

“Don’t think about it… don’t…”

Taeyeon’s hold on her began to tighten once again and Tiffany flinched because of the pain that she’s starting to feel on her arms.

“What’s wrong with you, Taeyeon? You’re hurting me--”

Whatever Tiffany was about to say to fight off Taeyeon was rendered in silence when Taeyeon’s mouth covers hers harshly.

Tiffany tried to fight her by not giving into her kisses. She thought that maybe, Taeyeon would stop once she doesn’t return her kisses.

When Taeyeon left , Tiffany was trying her hardest to catch on her breathing.

“Stop fighting… Tiffany…” Taeyeon’s voice softened.

“You don’t know how hard this is for me… the things you do to me… all the self restraint I have… all the hate I have… all the emotions you stirred inside me… you’re draining me… all of me…”

Tiffany could only stare at Taeyeon as she says those things at her.

“Make love to me… Love…”

Taeyeon’s voice turned huskier as she says those last five words right there at her face.

“I… can’t believe… you’re saying that to me…”

Tiffany was in a stuttering mess as her chest was heaving heavily because of her heart that has begun to beat uncontrollably.

She’s trying to think of other words to throw back at Taeyeon.

But as she open to speak again to retaliate against Taeyeon, Tiffany was beaten into it because Taeyeon’s lips were back into hers once again.

Taeyeon suppressed her with her kisses. It was like the first time Taeyeon had kissed her, soft and tender.

Tiffany wanted to fight but the feeling those lips brings to her was beyond she could hold on to, it was teasing her lips, tenderly tormenting her to the end, kissing her softly then deep and hard only retreat and over and over.

And it was maddening… it was numbing her brain again… it was sending her whole body on fire once again… heightening… arousing… each and every part of her whole being.

Taeyeon is a complete master when it comes to kissing.

But Tiffany wanted to believe that Taeyeon is only a master when it comes to kissing her.

“Tae-yeon… please…”

Tiffany whispered.

The initial fear she felt earlier when she saw Taeyeon eyeing her like the devil was nothing to the fear she’s feeling right now.

Because she could feel it… her whole body… heart… and soul is betraying her, finally succumbing to Taeyeon.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter