Reunited

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-four

Reunited

 

"Tiff, what's this all about huh?"

Yuri subtly leans beside her sister’s ears to whisper at her.

"Yuri, what do you think you're doing?"

Tiffany answered her question with yet another question.

"Grandpa says the Kim’s invited you for a vacation, he's always worried about you and Seulong oppa is always angry… well that was Yoona has told me during our very short talk… since I already made my trip in here."

Yuri gave her sister a huge grin which she knew Tiffany surely knew the meaning by now.

"What did you do Yuri? Did grandfather and oppa allowed you to get here?"

"Well… actually… they didn’t… they didn't even know I went in here to see you. Hehehe! Hi! Tiffy!"

Yuri watched Tiffany as she instantly let out a weary sigh with what she had just confessed.

Tiffany did expected this much but still she can't help but feel irritated with her sister's impulsiveness and stubbornness.

"Don’t hi Tiffy me you crazy kid! You shouldn't have done such a crazy stunt like this? What do you think we're going to feel if something bad happened to you? Didn’t you think about mom and me? Huh? Hwang Yuri?"

"Nothing bad happened… I’m a big girl now, Tiff and… I’m really really hungry. Can we eat now?”

Yuri looked at her with that cute puppy eyes she always used on her whenever she’s starting to get angry at the girl.

“Yuri…”

Tiffany let out a defeated sigh, she really can’t stay mad at her younger sister that long. The only thing she felt thankful for is that nothing bad really happened to her.

Tiffany’s head snapped and turned abruptly to the seat beside her when she heard that now very familiar laughter she’s beginning to like, love even.

“You two are undoubtedly sisters! You both have the same stubborn trait! By the way I’m Kim Taeyeon and this is my mother and that’s my cousin beside you and my nephew right here.”

Taeyeon said after her laughter died down, she pointed out to each person sitting in the table as she introduce them to Yuri.

Then Taeyeon smiled at her before she gave Yuri a gentle smile which her younger sister unbelievably received just like that and even returned it with a very friendly smile.

“Thank you! We get that a lot! It’s the only thing that people notice about us… especially because Tiffany and I really don’t look like each other that much…”

Yuri’s smile went wider as she tells Taeyeon and the rest of her family some of our personal stories.

“Oh but you have the same pretty smile!”

Mrs. Kim commented next.

“Ah! That one too! Hehehe! Thanks Mrs. Kim!”

“Just call me Aunty Haneul, Yuri.”

“Then please call me Yul, that’s the nickname our mom uses at me when I’m being nice! Hehehehe!”

Tiffany could only watch as her sister makes her way to Mrs. Kim’s heart. Well, almost to the whole family.

“You are one very lovely young woman! Chanhyuk must have been proud in having two beautiful and wonderful daughters."

Mrs. Kim gave her and Yuri a very motherly smile which her sister took whole heartedly and even returned her a very dashing smile.

“Thank you, Aunty Haneul!”

“And you are loud…”

Jessica gave her remark next which miraculously killed her sister’s hyperactive self on the loose.

“Uhm… sorry… Just so you know, Tiffany is louder than me, I can’t even beat her into that… Hehehe… Uhm… I can tell you guys more about Tiffany and I later but can I… can we eat first? I’m really hungry…”

Tiffany saw Jessica without a word places some food at Yuri’s plate which caught her sister off guard.

“Uhm… Thanks… I’m really hungry…”

Yuri blushes when she thanked Jessica.

“I know…”

Jessica plainly answered.

“And Tiffany, to answer your question earlier, I arrived in Korea around four AM then I went straight here to Jeonju, I didn’t get lost and easily found grandpa’s house because somebody helped me.”

Tiffany couldn’t find any words to answer her sister because her mind was somewhere else.

She didn’t even notice how Yuri threw a secret glance towards the quiet girl sitting beside her went she noted that someone did helped her.

Her mind was too busy thinking about their situation in the future. She’s wondering what will be Taeyeon’s plan for the two of them.

She’s wondering what their grandfather and Seulong would do once Yuri didn’t return back to their home before the sun sets.

Tiffany has lost her appetite. She silently excused herself to all the people sitting in the dining table and starts to head out.

Taeyeon looked at her before silently following her out of the room too.

Yuri worriedly threw her sister a glance when she saw her standing up with a very unreadable expression and was also about follow her when a slightly cold hand held her by her arm.

“Don’t worry about them… You’re starving right? Go on and eat.”

Jessica nudged her to resume eating her food. She is indeed hungry but seeing her sister looking like that, she couldn’t help but feel worried about her.

Yuri's attention shifted to Mrs. Kim when she heard the older lady let out a weary sigh.

“What’s happening in here? Why Tiffany’s mood has turned solemn all of the sudden? And why did she look so worried to see Yuri suddenly appearing at our farm?”

Yuri watched as Mrs. Kim's sight shifted from Jessica then to the slightly younger man beside her which name she still doesn’t know of.

The guy was quite the whole time… even when the commotion caused by that guy they called uncle earlier. The guy just stared at her the whole time and she really wondered why.

But his expression turned dark when Mrs. Kim began asking question about Tiffany and Taeyeon’s behavior.

“I don’t know, Umma.”

‘He called Aunty Haneul, Umma… but Taeyeon said he’s her nephew…’

Yuri finds the guy's stare at her quite puzzling. But other than that she feels nothing more than being uncomfortably being eyed with.

The guy probably felt that she's been staring back at him when his eyes shifted at her and both of them stared at each other.

“I’m Chansung by the way… I'm sorry I forgot to introduce myself."

"Hi! I'm Yuri. Nice to meet you."

"The pleasure's on me… I'm really glad to finally meet you too. I didn't know I'll get the chance to meet you in person this fast."

“And why is that? Uhm… I don’t mean to be rude… but… have we met before? You seem to be staring at me seri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter