Uncalled Guest

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-three

Uncalled Guest

 

Two days passed by so fast since that night happened between them. And it’s been the sixth day since she first arrived at the land of Jeonju. It’s been six days since she first met her… the devil… Kim Taeyeon.

It hasn’t even reached a week but Tiffany felt it already been years since she left their home in Los Angeles.

So many things had happened to her in that short period of time.

So many things had changed. And it all happened the moment she met Taeyeon.

Since that night, Taeyeon avoided having arguments with Tiffany. The older girl even stopped teasing her but in the expanse of fully avoiding her or being left alone with her.

If they managed to be in the same room, they are always accompanied by either Mrs. Kim or Chansung but still during those brief periods of time, Taeyeon would barely look at her or talk to her.

And when they’ll be finally left alone, Taeyeon would never fail to excuse herself soon after, rather too abruptly. Excusing herself some case she needs to study or she has to do some accounting for the farm’s expenses or the lamest excuse ever, no one will feed the new born colt of their horse, which she is clearly not possible because of all the men they have in the farm that can do the job just fine.

And to say that Tiffany wasn’t hurt with this not so subtle action is a lie.

On her seventh day, The Kim’s and Tiffany were having a feast for lunch since Taeyeon’s cousin Sooyeon, who insist she calls her Jessica, just came back from California to have her vacation at their farm.

They were all having a great time, well Tiffany was having a great time just watching them, especially Taeyeon. She finds it fascinating once again how Taeyeon became cheerful when her cousin arrived.

The two were the same age, only Taeyeon is a month older than Jessica. The two really seems close and Jessica never stops updating Taeyeon and the whole family about her and their family’s life at the states.

They were laughing at the childhood story about Taeyeon and Jessica which Aunty Haneul just told when Jaejoong came in and arrogantly strutted his way towards the center table.

“Taeyeon, I’m sure you’ll be interested with who our men get to capture at the entrance of our farm.”

A very demonic smile was plastered on Jaejoong’s equally demonic looking face.

“What are you talking about?”

Tiffany and the rest looked at Taeyeon as she flatly asked back at Jaejoong.

Jaejoong demonic smile never left his face as he turned around and looked back at the door he came in to before shouting to someone.

“Yoo Haejin! Bring our other visitor in!”

Tiffany’s heart began to beat faster when she heard the faint sound of that very familiar voice coming right through the door. She abruptly stands up from her seat and Taeyeon, Jessica and Chansung followed her action.

“Let go of me! What do you think you’re doing?!”

The new comer angrily screamed and tried to get away from the hold of the guy Jaejoong called as Haejin.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter