When Both Ends Meets

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-five

 

When Both Ends Meets

 

Taeyeon abruptly stood up and followed Tiffany as she saw her took her leave away from the dining table.

She found Tiffany in the garden and saw her pacing back and forth in front of a flower bed of roses.

Taeyeon just watch her from a distance as she tried to observe what’s on her mind. Taeyeon saw how worried she is and it somehow tugged at her heart.

‘You really don’t trust me that much, Tiffany? Do you really think I’ll hurt your sister?’

She heard Tiffany let out a sigh and the thing the girl did next put a nail directly at her heart.

She saw how Tiffany quickly wiped her eyes and her cheeks from falling tears.

‘You’re crying again… is this all I do to you? Make you cry? Did I already hurted you a lot?’

Taeyeon got alarmed when she saw Tiffany began walking out of the garden in fast pace again, probably because she saw her standing in the same space with her.

She got Tiffany just in time before the latter finally gets out of the garden. Taeyeon held her by her arm gently but firmly.

She pulled Tiffany closer to her almost letting Tiffany’s body lean on hers sideways.

Taeyeon was fighting her urge to just hug the crying girl into her arms and somehow make her feel better by whispering sweet nonsense right there at her. And to assure her that everything will be alright between them.

“Hush… Tell me… What do you want me to do just to make you feel better?”

Taeyeon threw her last caution to the wind… as she fully pulled Tiffany into her arms and gently hugged her.

She then gave her head a light to somehow make her relaxed even just a little bit.

She felt Tiffany didn’t move or fight against her hold. So, Taeyeon made an even bolder moved. She let the hand she’s using to Tiffany’s head travel behind her back.

She gave it another gentle … caressing her… soothing her… and somehow make her feel the love she has for her.

‘Please don’t cry… I’m sorry for everything I’ve put you through… I’ll make it right… I’ll make this right…’

“Then please send her back… send Yuri back to our grandfather’s house… if they found out that Yuri is missing… Grandfather and Seulong oppa will rage… everything I’ve done would only go to…”

Tiffany didn’t finish her sentence, she knew exactly what Tiffany means by that unfinished sentence.

Taeyeon pushed her away from her a little bit forceful as she tried to lock her eyes from hers.

“Everything you’ve done will what, Tiffany? Go to waste?”

Taeyeon completed Tiffany’s sentence for her. She can’t believe how anger is building rapidly inside her while just a moment ago she was willing to do everything… anything for this woman.

‘What’s wrong with me?’

She let out a weary sigh. Taeyeon was asking herself what else she could do when she doesn’t know where she stands… where they stand.

“That you giving yourself to me will be a complete waste… is that what you really wanted to say to me? Huh Tiffany Hwang?”

Tiffany didn’t answer her instead, the girl only averted her eyes to the ground and away from hers.

Taeyeon weakly let go of Tiffany as she felt her whole body also went weak that she immediately took support on the nearby steel post of the gate.

She closes her eyes and tried to soothe her aching chest. Then she looked up at the sky and tried to look at the vast sea of stars hoping she’ll get her answer from them.

‘Am I asking for too much? I just want to make this right for us now… so I could love you the right way this time… is that too much?’

Taeyeon saw a falling star quickly traveled in the horizon before disappearing as quickly as it came. She silently wished and prayed.

‘See… I told you you’ll regret this later…’

But amidst the regret… there is one thing Taeyeon is so sure of that she didn’t regret and won’t ever regret doing…

She’ll never regret falling in love with her…

Taeyeon looked at Tiffany again and saw her still looking down on the ground.

Without a word, Taeyeon reached out to her and held her chin up. Their eyes met once again.

She saw Tiffany’s eyes were glistening once again. She caressed the corner of her eyes hoping that it would somehow prevent those tears from falling… hoping it would somehow convey her feelings…

Taeyeon saw confusion next into Tiffany’s beautiful eyes, before a hint of regret also flashes right across them.

Those emotions she saw in her eyes are enough to pacify her… because Taeyeon is now sure…

Now all she has to do is to act upon her thoughts earlier… and she needs to do it as fast as she can.

Taeyeon took Tiffany’s arm and silently guided her back inside the house.

They walked back to the dining table without uttering a single word to each other.

 

---------

 

To say that Tiffany is anxious is truly beyond the meaning of that word.

The whole afternoon and evening time has already passed but Taeyeon still hasn’t returned from taking Yuri back to their grandfather’s house.

She’s really getting worried but she can’t voice out her worry to Aunty Haneul, Jessica and Chansung.

How can she tell them that she’s worried that Taeyeon might have not taken her sister back to their grandfather’s house?

But Tiffany wondered if that was re

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter