Explanation

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-seven

 

Explanation

 

“What do you think you’re doing with Tiffany, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon’s head automatically went up when she heard Jessica’s angry voice snapped at her. She instantly felt afraid for what her beloved cousin would tell her, Jessica doesn’t need to scream at her just this cool controlled voice of her is enough to make her sweat.

Taeyeon controlled her expression and tried to act like she’s not affected by her presence and acts ignorant to her question.

“I’m not born just yesterday to not know what you two are doing with each other! And I’m a girl too!”

Jessica’s voice start to hit an octave higher and it’s really scaring the life out of Taeyeon.

‘I need to make a comeback! This ice breathing dragon is spitting right at my neck!’

Taeyeon looked up and let her eyes met straight into Jessica’s eyes. If she wants to win against her scary cousin at least she needs to make a brave front of looking at her eyes.

Jessica have a beautiful eyes but it’s so scary… because it lacks a lot of emotions… she couldn’t even began naming all of it… the only time she’ll see change from it is when they’re having a good time laughing at each other’s craziness back it never last long.

Jessica is one thick mountain of ice that is hard to crack… thaw even…

“Sica, why are you so worried? There’s nothing to worry about… it’s not like I could make her pregnant… So?”

Taeyeon boldly remark not really meaning what she had just said. She just wants to piss her cousin a little bit for meddling in her already very complicated relationship with Tiffany.

‘Can I even call it a relationship?’ Taeyeon mentally sigh at her own thought.

“So?! Is that all you could say to me, Kim Taeyeon? Have you gone nuts?”

Taeyeon smiled at the now pissed of face of her dear cousin.

“But come to think of it… Imagine if I could make Hwang Changjun’s granddaughter pregnant, then it would be fair… he have his grandson here in our side and Umma will have hers on their side…”

She continues to irritate her more. She couldn’t believe that she’ll be this mad at her. Well… there are other things Jessica would be definitely gonna be mad at her for but not to this one.

“You! You’re insane! Since when did you become such a devil? It’s so not like the Taeyeon I knew!”

‘Oh believe me dear… I’m already immune to that world… I’ve already been called a million of times in that name…’

Taeyeon gave out a smirk at that made Jessica angrily move forward to her desk and tried to grab her by her neck.

“Yah! Sica! Jung Sooyeon!”

Taeyeon tried to free herself from Jessica’s grip but to no avail her cousin is one heck of strong dragon too.

“I’ll put an end on you now Kim Taeyeon! Before you make more matter worst than it already is!”

“Si-si-ca…! W-wa-wa--it! Le-le-t m--e ex-pla--in! Li-li-st--en to--me f-fir--st!”

Taeyeon was choking at her own breath.

Jessica must have heard the pleading in her voice and starts to loosen her grip on her poor neck.

Taeyeon caressed her strangled neck and tried to regain her normal breathing.

“You better explain everything to me in full details… Kim… Tae… Yeon…”

Taeyeon gulped hard to clear so she could at least speak clearly at her scary cousin. She began thinking where she should her explanation so Jessica would have the reason to retract her early execution.

Taeyeon began taking deep breaths before she began telling Jessica everything. She decided to tell her everything right from the start.

‘Here I go… wait for me Fany…’

Taeyeon smiled as she remembered the sleeping girl she left upstairs peacefully snuggled at her bed.

---------

Jessica seemed to take her explanation pretty well because Taeyeon is still alive and is now taking a fast stride to went upstairs to check on Tiffany.

Taeyeon opened her bedroom door and instantly smiled when she saw that Tiffany was no longer in her bed.

‘She’s awake… now where are you?’

She steps towards the bed as she looked around for signs of Tiffany.

Taeyeon suddenly felt warm inside with just the thought of Tiffany in her mind. She took the fallen bed sheet on the floor and took it back to bed.

Taeyeon could still strongly smell Tiffany’s fragrance in e

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter