Stubborn

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Six

Stubborn

 

Tiffany and Seulong went out of the house side by side. It didn’t took them that much time to reach the head of the cross road that leads to the Kim’s private road.

“Here’s the deal Tiffany… you have 30 minutes to retrieve your car. If by then you’re still not on my sight, I’ll go there to fetch you and I can’t promise you I that I can hold myself to not try to do anything harsh to that Kim. Okay?”

Tiffany met her cousin’s serious eyes and couldn’t help but feel uneasy with too much pressure.

“Okay oppa. I promise to be back before that time then.”

Tiffany agreed to her cousin’s deal so it would be much easier for the two of them.

Seconds later, Tiffany found herself speed walking towards the place where she last left her car yesterday and found no trace of the woman she agreed to meet again this morning.

She looked around searching, but still found no trace of any other people around her. This instantly made Tiffany a little bit anxious, but before she almost change her mind and ran back at the entrance to her cousin, she heard that familiar loud roar of an engine.

Slowly, Taeyeon's blue pick-up truck came into sight and Tiffany could almost recognize the silhouette of the woman from the driver’s seat.

Taeyeon parked her truck on the spot next to Tiffany’s car and came out with a toolbox in her hand and a little container.

“Hi… Good morning…”

Tiffany nervously greeted the woman who slowly walked towards her.

“Good morning… I didn’t expect that you’ll be here. Well… after the commotion your grandfather’s men did earlier. I just thought that your car would only be left here to rust.”

Taeyeon gave her an intense stare and a small smile which she can’t fathom what meaning it held.

Was it hate? Anger? Admiration? Gladness? She really does not have a clue.

“Well… you’re actually right about that one… but I don’t need my grandfather’s approval or permission before I do something on my own.”

She saw how Taeyeon’s lips twitch a little like the woman had secretly smiled at what she had just said.

“Very much like a Hwang huh… Stubborn and yet…”

Tiffany cut her off before Taeyeon could even finish what she was about to say.

“I’m not afraid of you… if you’re thinking that…”

She saw Taeyeon smiled again… that devilish yet y smirk she saw yesterday that made her heard pounded hard against her chest.

“Allow me to rephrase that Ms. Hwang…”

Tiffany’s feet automatically took a stepped backward as Taeyeon began to speak in a very scary yet alluring voice.

“You are indeed stubborn and brave like a true Hwang. You’re not afraid to go against the old Hwang's words. And like your father… you go follow your stubbornness and braveness… idiotically… you don’t think about the consequences your actions might bring to yourself and to the people around you. Well… In my dictionary idiots and selfish.”

Her emotions suddenly made a huge u-turn as she heard Taeyeon’s last remark. Her heart was still beating fa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter