Devil's Kiss

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eleven

Devil’s Kiss

 

“Oh, Taeyeonnie! You two are already there! Changsungie, come here my child and meet Hwang Chanhyuk’s daughter!”

Taeyeon’s mother smiled at the young man as she told her to come near them.

Tiffany saw the young man that Taeyeon’s mother called Chansung closely knit his eyebrow and frown at her but aside from that the guy never say a single word to her. He just silently looked at her.

“Chansung, why don’t you bring Umma downstairs first? Since lunch is about to be ready. Tiffany and I will follow in a bit.”

“Let’s go, Umma…”

Tiffany met Chansung’s eyes before the guy starts to turn around the wheelchair of Taeyeon’s mother.

And before the two completely get out of the room, Chansung threw her another look.

Taeyeon gently closed her bedroom door when her mother and nephew was finally out, leaving them alone together again.

“Now that you see my nephew Chansung, what can you say Ms. Hwang?”

“His not my Father’s child and he’s not my brother, Im sure of it!”

Tiffany firmly told Taeyeon the thought that’s been running into her mind just minutes ago.

“Wow! Just a few minutes and you’re already so sure of your answer! Do you honestly believe what—“

Tiffany cut Taeyeon off before the woman could even finish her sentence.

“You know the Hwang’s, Kim Taeyeon. You’ve seen all of us, my grandfather, Seulong oppa, my Aunt, Yoona and me and also, which I hope won’t happen that you meet, my sister Yuri. All of us have a distinct trait that we inherited from Hwang Changjun.”

Tiffany paused for a second and let what she had just said sink in a little to Taeyeon’s brain and when she saw the older woman’s eyebrows almost knit she continues.

“Even if your mother say’s or everybody says that I have an un-canning resemblance with my grandmother, regardless to that, my eyes belong to the Hwang’s. Call it strong genetic traits or whatever and your nephew doesn’t have any of it.”

Taeyeon slightly chuckled at her which irritate Tiffany in an instant.

“Don’t fool yourself with that, Ms. Hwang. Have you ever thought that maybe this time the Kim’s blood is stronger than the Hwang’s?”

Taeyeon gave her a teasing smirk this time and Tiffany is at her boiling point.

“It’s about time that you make that call to your grandfather, love.”

Although Taeyeon is still smirking at her and she’s really about to snap at her, Tiffany heard that distinct seriousness in her voice that made her want to stupidly follow her command.

Tiffany shot her a deadly glare. She made an eye to eye contact with Taeyeon and made sure that the older girl could read the anger in her eyes. And in a brief second, she suddenly remembered what Taeyeon’s mother has told her earlier.

‘How very fitting?! You’re the most heartless and ruthless human being ever!’

Tiffany angrily fish out of her pocket her cellphone which she’s thankful that Taeyeon didn’t took earlier. She can’t believe the luck of this woman, which was the phone signal was up again.

‘The power of her evil forces sends strong signal to the depths of hell!’

Tiffany closed her eyes as she press the call button, she’s dying of nervousness when the line connected only to be killed once again when her grandfather hysterically shouted at her.

How she wished that her cousin wasn’t there so she could easily end her phone call of misery to their grandfather.

She was really tempted to tell them the truth right then. But she knew that if she did so, all of them along with a battalion of their men would attack Taeyeon’s house. The two man made sure of that to her earlier before she leaves. And that’s what she’s been trying to avoid.

Because of too much pressure, Tiffany almost screamed when she suddenly felt Taeyeon’s hands on her nape as the woman whispered into her ear.

“Tell them someone will get your things on their villa. And also please tell them not to kill the poor guy… or you’ll have no clothes to wear in your entire stay at my house…”

The hairs on Tiffany’s nape all stood and she doesn’t care if Taeyeon would be aware of. Hell it stood because she’s afraid not because of anything else!

What else can she expect to this heartless, ruthless, little devil! And shame on her, because although she’s a bit afraid… she can’t help but feel affected with it.

“Miyoung… are you still there?!”

The shout of her grandfather brought her mind back.

“Y-yes, Grandfather… Please believe me, it was Mrs. Kim who invited me to stay for a few days at her house… Yes grandpa it was her… Just a day of two… I don’t know okay?! Please don’t shout at me! I’m doing my very best in here to end all of this… this dispute… Please believe in me, Grandpa.”

Tiffany’s voice mellowed down and she could feel her voice is on the verge of cracking up and she could also feel her eyes are starting to heat up.

Tiffany’s eyes unintentionally wavered to where Taeyeon is standing at and she saw how the woman was giving her that unknown gazed that always sent her heart into a hurricane beat. She turned around just to stop seeing that look on Taeyeon’s eyes. She already has enough on her plate right now to deal with Taeyeon’s puzzle piece

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter