Goodbye

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-six

 

Goodbye

 

Tiffany woke up the next day feeling sore everywhere. Who wouldn’t when she just made love countless of times with Taeyeon?

She unknowingly smiled and blushed at the same time when she remembered the things they did last night.

She just suddenly woke up hours later finding Taeyeon completely hovering over her again with so much passion in her eyes.

Taeyeon became a very different person when they did it again for the second time that night. Taeyeon made love to her in every sense that she had never known ever in her life. It was mind blowing, magical even.

And Tiffany stopped counting after that because Taeyeon was an insatiable devil for a lover.

Tiffany smiled to herself again as she let every bit of Taeyeon flood into her mind.

“Taeyeon…”

She didn’t get contended thinking about her in her mind that she just really needed to say her name out loud to herself.

Tiffany’s eyes shifted to the wall clock hanging on her bedroom and got the shock of her life since she woke up. It was almost three in the afternoon.

She couldn’t believe she had slept that long. But immediately reasoned out to herself that it was because of all the activities they did last night and earlier that morning.

She hurriedly ran to her bathroom and begun taking a shower to freshen up.

Tiffany was intensely looking at her reflection in the mirror after she done. She was thinking of what kind of excuse she’ll tell the other’s, especially to Taeyeon’s mother about her waking up this late.

Tiffany thought that she could perfectly make any kind of alibis for it.

She could just easily and tell them that inspiration struck her last night and she begun typing away in her laptop and forgot about the time.

But how can she hide that evident sparkle in her eyes like she just saw the most magnificent creature in the entire world.

But well, she did, she saw Taeyeon.

How can she deny the glow radiating in her whole face, her whole body even, to all the people in this house?

When she herself couldn’t ignore it, as she stare at her own reflection in the mirror.

When Tiffany is done dressing up, she finally went out of her room to go down stairs. She was now walking down the staircase with a smile on her lips when she heard faint voices coming from Taeyeon’s study room.

When she reached the bottom of the stairs, she could finally hear to whom those voices belongs to. It was Taeyeon’s and Jessica’s voices she had heard and from the sound of it they seem like having an argument and Tiffany’s smile begun to falter.

“What do you think you’re doing with Tiffany, Taeyeon?”

She heard Jessica’s smooth voice asked Taeyeon.

“I’m not born just yesterday to not know what you two are doing with each other! And I’m a girl too!”

Jessica said out again when Taeyeon didn’t respond to her first question.

Tiffany just stood there and waited to what Taeyeon was going to give to Jessica as her answer.

Her heart starts to tremble underneath her chest. She’s dying of suspense and Tiffany knew what she’s doing is wrong but she can’t help it, she wants to know what Taeyeon is really feeling for her.

“Sica, why are you so worried? There’s nothing to worry about… it’s not like I could make her pregnant… So?”

“So?! Is that all you could say to me, Kim Taeyeon? Have you gone nuts?”

“But come to think of it… Imagine if I could make Hwang Changjun’s granddaughter pregnant, then it would be fair… he have his grandson here in our side and Umma will have hers on their side…”

“You! You’re insane! Since when did you become such a devil? It’s so not like the Taeyeon I knew!”

Now Tiffany wanted to kick herself for staying and for listening to Taeyeon and Jessica’s conversation. If she didn’t get a hold on the handrail of the stairs she probably might have fell on her knees right there on the floor.

‘So… I’m just really just a part her revenge for my grandfather.’

She knew right from the start about that plan of Taeyeon for her but she blindingly went with her plan anyways. Taeyeon never hide her true intentions to Tiffany but she still went it.

And the biggest question in Tiffany’s head right now is…

Why does she felt so hurt when she finally heard it coming out from Taeyeon’s own mouth?

Was it all really just an act?

To make her follow each and every of her demand without a fight.

Was it because, subconsciously, Tiffany hoped… no scratched that… Tiffany felt… that Taeyeon have the same feelings that she has.

Now Tiffany got her mind thinking once again. If Taeyeon was just playing with her, how long will she still have to stay at this place? One more week? Two weeks? Till when? Until Taeyeon finally

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter