Out In The Open

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-eight

 

Out In The Open

 

Somewhere in the unfamiliar road towards the forest, Tiffany was starting to feel afraid and restless behind Jaejoong’s back.

She’s never been in this place so she really feels afraid plus the fact that she’s with this scary man is enough to make her feel unsafe.

‘I shouldn’t have acted harshly… I should have confronted Taeyeon first… now I’m stuck with this evil man, and were going to who knows where… Taeyeon…’

Tiffany thought of her as she prayed so hard that she’ll be safe and somehow Taeyeon would appear somewhere and would take her back.

Her thoughts were abruptly stopped when she sensed that the horse they’re riding at halted to a stop.

“Jaejoong, why did we stop here? And is this really the way out of the farm?”

Tiffany was feeling tense but she tried not to show it to this man. She’ll never let him know that she’s starting to be scared of him.

She saw him put up a smirk at her. It was so evilly dark and that alone, instantly sends shiver all over her body, that scary kind of shiver that makes her want to run as fast as she can but can’t do so.

“What’s wrong, Tiffany Hwang? Feeling afraid?”

Jaejoong went down at the horse first then looks up at her with those evil stare of his. Her forcefully grabs her hand and pulled her down the horse.

Tiffany almost fell face first to the ground because of that harsh pull. She grimaced with the stinging pain that is starting to crawl up from her wrist.

“Do you think you can get out of this farm?”

“W-what do you mean?”

Jaejoong let out a distasteful snort at her before speaking again.

“That dear niece of mine has gone mad! I thought she’ll just play with you! And when she gets tired of you, she’ll just throw you aside and send you back to your grandfather like some worthless piece of ! That you and the rest of your family were really is!”

Tiffany flinched harder as she felt Jaejoong’s grip on her gets tighter and tighter with every word he says. Her eyes are starting to tear up because of the upcoming disaster she’ll about to face.

Jaejoong harshly pulled her chin up towards his face and Tiffany instantly closed her eyes.

“But Taeyeon is more than mad! She’s a stupid ! She forgot that because of Chanhyuk she loses her own sister! She betrayed her own sister’s memory! By choosing you! You ing !”

Jaejoong finger’s dug deeper into her cheeks and Tiffany began to feel that her skin is starting to break from it.

“But I! I will never forget! I will never forget that because of Hwang Changjun and his stupid son Hwang Chanhyuk… I lost the woman I loved! Because of them I lost Yeonhee!”

Tiffany’s eyes opened when she heard what Jaejoong has just told her.

“I-I don’t understand… what you’re talking about…”

Tiffany finds it difficult to speak since her face was still tightly held by Jaejoong.

Right now Tiffany was in the verge of panicking but she just won’t show it yet for this man to see. She can’t believe she and Chansung trusted him.

Jaejoong gave her another evil smirk.

“I guess it won’t even matter… Even if you get to know my secret… it will still be a waste… because I… I will kill you!”

Jaejoong’s evil laughter echoed in the entire forest and the tears Tiffany has been trying to hold began spilling down her cheeks.

She gathered all her strength and tried to free herself from Jaejoong’s grip. She managed to push him away from her and then she began walking back away from him.

But with every step she takes backwards was also when Jaejoong takes a step forward… towards her… she really can’t run… she can’t outrun him… there’s no escape for her.

‘Taeyeon!’

Tiffany was screaming Taeyeon’s name in her mind over and over again. Hoping that when she do it… Taeyeon would just show up herself like she did before.

“You know… I’ve never loved anyone… other than Yeonhee… My Yeonhee…”

Tiffany heard Jaejoong’s voice faintly shook as he spoke the name of Taeyeon’s elder sister.

And Tiffany thought that maybe, Jaejoong really did love the woman after all. But it’s still too early to judge. So Tiffany continued to take her steps away from Jaejoong.

“Since we were young… all I did was to take care and love her with everything I can… with everything I have… But she… her attention… it was all on Chanhyuk… even if that guy never even looked at her the same way I do a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter