A New Beginning

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Thirty

 

A New Beginning

 

Tiffany could only watch Taeyeon grin widely at her. She really finds that grin really cute but that’s not what she wanted from Taeyeon at this moment.

“Now… stop grinning at me and start kissing me…”

Taeyeon obeyed her and stopped.

Tiffany felt her breath hitch the moment Taeyeon cupped her face and began to lean forward to her face.

She will never get tired of being breathless each time Taeyeon would claim her lips for a kiss.

“Your wish is my command… I love you…”

Tiffany smiled as she heard the last word that Taeyeon had just said before she finally captured her lips.

Tiffany felt safe all over again right inside Taeyeon’s warm embrace.

They stayed in that position for a couple more minutes, just Taeyeon cuddling her while showering her face and lips gentle kisses.

“I have a question…”

Tiffany met Taeyeon’s eyes as the latter broke the silence between them.

“What are we now?”

“Huh?”

Tiffany asked with an equally confuse face.

“Do I still need to court you? I haven’t courted anyone before, you know… I’m not trying to sound conceited but, they always do the chasing… So, I’m not really good at this… that’s why I chased you and wooed you my way…”

“So that’s why you’re so stupid all this time… You’re already wooing me that way? Oh my god, please Kim Taeyeon.”

“I’m sorry, love… I’m a little uneducated at that part…”

“Fine… but after this you need to do it the right way… the common way.”

“I will… I promise.”

Taeyeon held her right hand and gently brought it up to her lips and kissed it.

Tiffany was really feeling blissful at the moment. Because the setting and timing might seem off but, this was the first time she and Taeyeon had this kind of sweet exchange of words with each other.

Taeyeon looked at her with wavering eyes, like she’s contemplating whether she should ask her about something or not.

“What’s wrong, Tae?”

“Why did you leave? Why did you choose to leave me behind?”

Tiffany’s heart sank when Taeyeon finally let the question out because she just saw how sad Taeyeon’s eyes became as she asked her that question.

Tiffany just held Taeyeon’s face before giving her nose a gentle peck then smiled at her.

“I’ll answer that question of yours some other time… because right now I’m enjoying this moment of you finally declaring your love for me.”

Taeyeon smiled back at her and gave her forehead another kiss.

“Okay, love. Then I have another thing to confess…”

“What is it?”

“Earlier Jessica and I had a very serious talk… and it really got me thinking… so… after Sica was done choking me to death, I went to talk to my Umma about it… about us…”

“And then?”

“Then I told her that I really do love you and that I want to spend the rest of my life with you. And I asked her how will I ask for your hand in marriage from your mother, especially to your grandfather. I told my mother that it was the only thing I’ve been thinking about lately and it was the reason I was also distracted.”

Taeyeon sat up and pulled her along with her. Then Taeyeon looked intensely at her.

“Will you still marry me despite the dispute going on between our families, Tiffany?”

Tiffany’s eyes widened when the question finally left Taeyeon’s mouth. She had an idea where Taeyeon’s talk was going to but she didn’t think that Taeyeon would really ask her.

“Are… you… proposing… to me?”

“Yes I am… You see… I maybe still not even half as rich as your grandfather but I have my savings and a steady income… I can give you a very comfortable life… and—“

“YES! YES! YES! I will marry you Kim T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter