Meeting the Mother : Preparation

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Extra, extra Bonus Chapter:

Chapter Thirty-three

 

Meeting the Mother:

Preparation

 

 

A week already passed since the first meeting of the two families occurred, The Hwang’s and The Kim’s.

Tiffany and Taeyeon were pretty much enjoying their ‘dating’ phase that Tiffany insisted that they should at least do before they get married which Taeyeon could only happily oblige.

Taeyeon could now freely visit Tiffany whenever she wants or whenever Tiffany wants to see her at the Hwang’s villa and the same goes to Tiffany, she also come and goes whenever she please at the Kim’s ranch.

The two were having one of their suppose to be ‘dates’. They were having some cozy dinner at one of the finest restaurant in Jeonju.

“Tae…”

Taeyeon stopped cutting her steak and looked at Tiffany’s calm eyes and instantly frowned. Because Tiffany wasn’t always this calm towards her.

“Hey… is there anything wrong?”

“Nothing… it’s just that…”

“What?”

“My mom is finally arriving tomorrow… Yuri and Yoona already volunteered to pick her up to the airport…”

“Oh…”

Was all Taeyeon could say. When the word mom left Tiffany’s lips, her heart already starts to beat faster under her chest. Her ultimate worry is finally arriving.

Taeyeon took a deep breath to calm her racing heart.

‘Taeyeon, be calm… stay calm… you’re Taeyeon… live up to your name… you’ve already got this far, now is not the time for you to act like little chicken running away from cats… you can to this…’

“Tae… are you okay now?”

Taeyeon head finally snapped and her eyes instantly went to look at Tiffany’s beautiful eyes. And she instantly smiled when she saw the concerned look her fiancé was giving her.

“I’m fine, love.”

“Are you afraid? Again?”

“No… I’m no longer afraid… I’ve already stopped feeling that after our talk with your grandpa.”

“Really?”

“Yeah… you already took my fears away you know… so I’m no longer feeling afraid that we could still be separated by any of them.”

Tiffany smiled at her, her most favorite smile in whole wide universe and Taeyeon couldn’t help but smile along.

“That’s good to hear, then why did you suddenly spaced out on me just now?”

“I just go nervous, that’s all. Who wouldn’t right? Tomorrow would be the first time I’ll be meeting your mom. And I still haven’t thought of things I will tell her.”

Tiffany reached out for her hand and gave it a little squeeze.

“You don’t need to impress my mom too much. Just be yourself and she’ll like you. Believe me, the more you try to impress her the more she’ll think you’re no good.”

“Okay… just be myself… I can do that!”

Taeyeon let out a loud sigh after that.

“But I’m still nervous!”

Tiffany let out a low giggle at her

“Aw… my baby love is cute…”

“Fany!”

Taeyeon acted to cringe at Tiffany’s cooing at her but deep inside she likes it.

“Don’t be nervous, okay? I’ll be there beside all the time. Let’s finish out meal so we can spend more quite time together… alone…”

Taeyeon’s face broke into an ear splitting grin as she heard the last word that left her fiancé’s lips. She already knows what it means, when Tiffany already said in a very seductive tone.

 

---------

 

“Sica! Jessica Jung! I need your help!”

Taeyeon screamed at the top of her lungs the name of her cousin and the girl walked into her room seconds later with a very annoyed expression.

“What is it do you need again, Taeyeon?”

“I need you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter