The Devil Within

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty

The Devil Within

 

Tiffany followed Taeyeon’s movement with huge confusion. She was left in a dazed when the latter abruptly stopped all of the sudden and Tiffany doesn’t quite know how to get out of it.

One moment she was having the worst day of her life when that son of a harassed her. And then she felt completely lost one moment and began questioning herself if her decision about coming back to Korea was really worth all the pain she’s getting now.

And then came her… the devil who played a major part on why she’s feeling all this.

The feeling of Taeyeon’s touch just moments ago we’re mind numbing to the point where Tiffany really lost all the functions of her brain, completely throwing away all the logics, no more right or wrong.

Just Taeyeon… and her touches.

But then she stopped.

Tiffany doesn’t know whether she’ll be glad that Taeyeon did stop before they cross the line they never should cross or feel mad that they didn’t and then she’s really mad at herself for even feeling mad that they didn’t because how will she call it?

‘Stop Tiffany… just be glad that she did stop and you kept yourself intact…’

Her thoughts were cut off when she felt something hit her. Taeyeon threw her clothes at her without even sparing her another glance.

“Here take your clothes. Get dress and we’re going back home.”

“Home? You’re sending me home?”

“Damn it! We’re going back to my farm… I’m taking you back to my house.”

She heard Taeyeon hissed after saying that.

‘Can’t I make yours mine too?’

Tiffany thought it was crazy to think like that but she can’t help it.

There’s always something about Taeyeon that always make her feel like she want to stay with her and ran away from her at the same time.

And to add that she’s been thinking a lot of crazy things lately makes it even sound weirder than ever.

It was also too late to deny it now because she knew that somehow she had fallen deep into the hell of this devil in front of her.

She had to just accept it that in this short period of time, she had never felt safer under the arms of someone else beside her family let alone a complete stranger. She had never felt any other kind warmth that could be as warm whenever she was trapped under Taeyeon’s arms.

Now all that is left is know what Taeyeon truly feels.

Tiffany just takes her clothes back and started to dress up again. Once done, she turned around and saw that Taeyeon was still facing her back against her.

‘Did you stay that way too while I was taking off my clothes earlier?’

Tiffany smiled a bit as she saw Taeyeon’s shoulders were heaving up and down in a slight pace like she’s trying to calm herself.

‘I’m sorry if I teased you a lot, I just wondered if you’ll be like your uncle… but I know you’re not… I’m just really confused earlier… and the water in this little piece of haven is too great to resist… but to think of it I’m not really that sorry. Because you came and you… you kissed me again…’

She just stared for a few seconds more at Taeyeon’s back. And when she saw that her breathing was somehow back to normal, Tiffany began to approach her.

“I’m done…”

Taeyeon turned around to face her and Tiffany gets a glimpse of Taeyeon’s eyes. It was the same mysterious eyes she had seen before that always get darker when her anger is rising up.

But this time it was different… It was a lot darker… but it was much warmer… It was softer… and there’s this glint in them that instantly send her heart racing without her even knowing why.

‘What’s wrong with you? One moment you treat me like I was the most fragile thing you’ve ever hold and that action made me feel so precious that I instantly forgot every bad thing that had happen. But then you pushed me and now this… Are we back to square one yet again? Or are we into something different?’

“Let’s go… Everyone was really worried when you just disappeared out of nowhere. The whole house was in chaos. Why did you left the stable? Chansung say that he… Never mind… We’ll talk again later.”

Tiffany let out a sigh and just followed Taeyeon to where she tied her horse. It was the same one they had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter