Name

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Three

Name

 

Tiffany watched the stranger with amazement as the petite woman effortlessly carried her bags and carefully placed it at the back of the pick-up truck. Then the stranger went to the passenger side and opened the door and looked back at her again.

“Are you just gonna stand right there, Miss? Or are you coming with me?”

“Uhm yeah, thanks.”

“You’re welcome.”

Tiffany prepared herself to climb up the pick-up truck’s seat, but finds it difficult since it was a bit high.

‘Does all vintage trucks are this high? Uh this is…’ Tiffany’s self musing was cut off when she suddenly felt a pair of warm hands s on her waist and effortlessly pushed her up so she can easily get on the seat.

That simple action sent shiver down her spine in an instant. She mentally thanked the loud roar of the engine because somehow it helped to conceal the loud beating of her heart.

“You know I like your style. It really compliments your beautiful legs and it makes my sightseeing much more easier.” Tiffany’s face reddened with the blunt compliment with a hint of flirting of the petite stranger her heart began to leap again when it hasn’t even recovered yet to what this stranger did moments ago.

“But you shouldn’t wear something like that when you’re travelling to a remote place like here in our place, ’cause you’ll never know what you will gonna run into. You’re lucky you just run into me.”

The stranger’s tone change and Tiffany was left again in a daze.

‘She blatantly flirted with me then showed kindness and worry the next? What kind of a person is she really is? She might sound arrogant but she looks like a really nice person.’

Tiffany forgets her plan to retort the stranger’s weird advances because after all, the stranger still helped her in so many ways. Now she just hoped that she could reach the Hwang’s estate safely.

“How long are you gonna stay at the Hwang’s?” The stranger tried to converse with her casually so Tiffany found no harm to converse back.

“I don’t know… Depends…”

“Depend on what? The novel you’ll gonna write?” Tiffany nods.

“And also depends on how Hwang Changjun will accept me.”

The stranger looked at her with curious eyes.

“What do you mean? Who among the Hwang’s invited you? Was it Seulong? You two know each other?”

Tiffany notice how the stranger’s tone change with every questions she asked.

“Actually… it’s Hwang Changjun himself that invited me.”

Her answer sent the stranger in a very odd quite mode which makes Tiffany really wonder.

“By the way, I’m Tiffany… or my Korean name Miyoung, we’ve been talkin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter