Just In Time

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Twenty-nine

 

Just In Time

 

Kim Jaejoong forcefully grabbed her towards him and Tiffany felt nothing but pure fear towards the man.

His face was so dark and scary. Almost all the veins in his neck is about to explode with so much anger towards her.

Tiffany’s eyes shut out when Jaejoong starts to forcefully tear her shirt away.

She screamed out loud. Her scream echoed in the whole forest and it was all she could her aside from the loud beating of her heart under her ribcage.

“After I’m done ing you, I will kill you! And I will toss your dead body right in front of grandfather’s house!”

Jaejoong reached out for the last remaining piece of clothing in her upper body leaving Tiffany fully in the eyes of this evil man.

Tiffany felt her whole body shivered because of fear and coldness. She tried to cover her body with her hand but Jaejoong was quicker and stronger. He just easily held both her hands up to her head, completely rendering her helpless and vulnerable.

“Now I know why Taeyeon was so crazy about and wanted to keep you!”

Jaejoong voice and eyes were filled with malice.

Tiffany screamed once again when Jaejoong pushed her down in that same huge rock where Taeyeon almost made love to her.

Made love to her

Tiffany has finally thought about it. All those time… Taeyeon was not taking her for … she was making love with her… and Tiffany never felt so stupid for thinking it was just for Taeyeon.

She remembered those gentle caresses Taeyeon did to her… those soft kisses… those intense gaze… it was all filled with love.

She shouldn’t have crazily run away when she heard that conversation Taeyeon was having with Jessica. She should have stayed and confronted her. She should have tried everything she can to squeeze the truth from her and running away from her.

‘Taeyeon… I love you… I’m sorry…’

Taeyeon was the only thing running in her mind right now. Tiffany couldn’t even move her whole body anymore.

She was going to be and killed by this man and she couldn’t even do anything.

“TAEYEON!”

Tiffany screamed Taeyeon’s name with all her might, while Jaejoong just evilly laugh so loud at her and began to lunge his self at her.

Tiffany could almost felt Jaejoong arousal right on top of her hips and she gets more afraid for what will happen to her.

Amidst her cries and her now constant chant of Taeyeon’s name, Tiffany failed to hear the approaching thuds of a fast running horse towards them.

 

--------

 

From the back of the huge stallion, Taeyeon grabbed the collar of Jaejoong’s polo shirt, forcefully dragging him away from Tiffany in the process.

“You bastard! I’m going to kill you!”

Taeyeon screamed as she watched Jaejoong being helplessly being dragged away by her horse.

After managing to drag Jaejoong a few good meters away from Tiffany, who immediately cowers in the corner of the rocks, Taeyeon instantly let go Jaejoong making him fly away to the ground.

Taeyeon jumped down at her horse and immediately went over to the lying Jaejoong and began throwing powerful punches at his face.

Jaejoong never had the chance to fight back since he didn’t even have the chance to recover from being dragged to the ground.

Taeyeon might be smaller in size and might be a woman, but her rage and anger was making her three times much more stronger than any man can ever be.

Jaejoong has already loses his consciousness but Taeyeon still hasn’t stopped throwing punches at him.

Taeyeon’s senses were brought back to reality when she heard a voice screaming out her name.

“Taeyeon! Taeyeon, please stop! Stop! Enough! Please! Taeyeon!”

Taeyeon fist stopped mid-air, she looked behind her and saw Tiffany cowering in the corner hugging herself.

“Tiffany…”

Taeyeon left the almost dead body of Jaejoong in the ground and began running towards Tiffany.

“Tiffany!”

Taeyeon kneeled in front of Tiffany before hugging the crying girl tightly in her arms.

Feeling relieved that Tiffany is now safe in her arms, Taeyeon let her body collapse to the grass covered ground, bringing Tiffany’s body along with her fall.

All the anger and rage are starting to subside inside of her and Taeyeon was feeling tired all of the sudden and began breathing hard like she had stopped breathing for a very long time.

Taeyeon arms starts to tighten around Tiffany’s body, she held the crying girl like she was going to disappear from her again.

She nuzzled her face between the crook of Tiffany’s neck and began breathing her scent into her system once again, making her feel calm and alive once again.

Taeyeon just held her like that.

“T-tae… you’re holding me so tight… I-I can’t breathe…”

Taeyeon’s head snapped as she heard Tiffan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter