Mesmerize

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Nine

Mesmerize

 

“How could you bring that woman here on our house, Taeyeon?”

Taeyeon ignored her raging uncle and continued to get inside their house. Taeyeon made her way to her study room followed by a silent Tiffany behind her.

She couldn’t blame the girl; for Kim Jaejoong is quiet a scary man.

Once inside the room, Taeyeon look at the older guy in the eyes and the latter instantly stopped in his tracks.

“Since when did you start to question the decisions I make, Uncle?”

Her uncle didn’t move an inch yet she knew that he’s still processing what she just said so she took the opportunity to enlighten him.

“Tiffany Hwang is my guest. You and the rest of the people in this house will treat her like one.”

Taeyeon walked towards to her uncle and in a low voice told him. “And you… better stay away from her.”

Taeyeon walked back to where she left Tiffany standing. When she turned around she saw her uncle eyeing her suspiciously before finally bursting out his anger for the two of them to witness.

“You should be thinking of ways to torture that woman! Not treating her like a princess in your house!”

Kim Jaejoong’s voice roared to the entire room.

His face, fierce and dark but it hold no effect to Taeyeon in anyway, but she say the same about the girl beside her.

Tiffany now completely hid herself behind her out of fear from her uncle. Taeyeon unknowingly stepped out further, to completely shield Tiffany away from the man’s sight.

“Her father brought shame to our family! Her mother is the reason why your sister died!”

Taeyeon watched her uncle’s face changes from madness to sadness.

His voice was still as loud as before but she could definitely sense the sadness in it as he speaks about her sister aga

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter