Run

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Sixteen

Run

 

“Hello there, ladies!”

Tiffany and Mrs. Kim turn around when they heard a voice coming from their behind.

They saw a smiling Chansung approaching them and Mrs. Kim gestured him to come closer.

“Chansungie! Where have you been this morning?”

“I’ve been at the stable, Umma. One of the horses Taeyeon noona managed to breed last winter is now on labor, she’ll give birth any time today!”

“That’s good to hear! Have you called your noona?”

“Yes. She told me that she’ll try to get back home as fast as she can, she said the people at Seoul office is still holding her and she’s really getting bored with their talks.”

“That girl… tell her not to drive too fast on her way home and be careful.”

“I already did that, Umma and no need to worry, Taeyeon noona is always careful when driving.”

“If you think that I’m not aware of how daring the two of you are when driving then you, young man is wrong. I know how reckless the two of you are sometimes. I’m sure that the two of you will be the death of me.”

“Aw… don’t talk like that, Umma. Taeyeon noona and I are model drivers! I never even broke any traffic rules since I got my license!”

“Tsk… you sly kid…”

“I love you… Old lady…”

“Yah! You brat…”

Tiffany was smiling as she listened to the grandmother and grandson duo who continuously bicker in a cute way.

“Oh! I’m sorry, Tiffany. Chansung is being childish today, to think that he’s older than you… Tsk… very childish in deed.”

Tiffany let out a laugh at what Mrs. Kim said this time because Chansung is really proven to be childish today because her supposed to be older brother just pouted at them.

“She that?”

“Yes, I did, Aunty.”

“Umma! Please stop embarrassing me in front of our guest and my you know… Long lost sister…”

Tiffany’s laughter had died down as she heard the last word that left Chansung’s mouth. She mentally sighs.

‘I guess I have to live with that for now, since I still don’t have a concrete evidence that Chansung oppa is not really my brother. And besides, I don’t want to hurt his feeling any more than I did last night.’

“Fine, since you’re here, why don’t you take Tiffany around the farm? Your noona won’t be home till later and I’m afraid Tiffany would be so bored if she’ll just stay with me all morning.”

Mrs. Kim apologetically smiled at her.

“No, it’s okay, Aunty, I’ll be fine on my own and besides I find your company relaxing and entertaining. I don’t want to bother Chansung oppa he might be busy with work around the farm.”

“That’s nonsense, dear. You’re our guest and Taeyeon specifically ask me to take care of you.”

“Yeah, Umma is right, Tiffany. Don’t you want to see a mare give birth to a baby colt? Wait… have seen one already?”

“No, I haven’t seen one yet and it would be cool to see one. It’s just that…”

“What?”

“Won’t that be scary?”

“Hahaha! No, it’s not that bad… it’s a bit gross since there will be bloods but the whole experience is worth it!”

Chansung beam a very convincing smile at her, which Tiffany finds so hard to refuse.

“Okay… I think it’ll be a cool experience, maybe I could use for my future stories.”

“Good… that’s great! And we heard from Taeyeon noona that you’re a writer, can you make me a model to one of your characters on your next novel?”

Chansung wiggle his eyebrows at Tiffany before throwing a very greasy smile.

Tiffany clapped her hands while silently laughing at the dorkiness of his supposed to be older brother.

“What? I am cool, you know, plus I’m also quite good looking. Although I’m not as charming like Taeyeon noona but still I’m charming in my own way, she’s just more charming than me that’s is because she doesn’t want to teach me… just keeping it all for herself…”

“Yah! Chansung! Stop blabbering nonsense about your noona! Tiffany might get the wrong impression!”

Mrs. Kim stopped Chansung who momentarily got shocked with his own blabbering which only made Tiffany to continuously clap her hands harder with too much amusement.

“Oops… Tiffany, please don’t tell this to Taeyeon noona! Please?! She’ll kick my ! She might look like tiny but hell her kick is no joke! She’s not called horsey-taeng for nothing, you know?!”

“What?!”

Tiffany stopped clapping and laughing silently altogether to ask Chansung.

“Is that even a nick name?”

“Yep! Because she kicks like a horse!”

“Cute~~~”

Tiffany went back on her silent laughing feat while Mrs. Kim and Chansung just looked at her with smile on their faces.

Tiffany and Chansung went to the stable after spending the whole morning talking with Mrs. Kim.

They

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter