Tease

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Fourteen

Tease

 

Tiffany was now lying on her bed and was trying to get some sleep. But her mind is still fully awake.

After that talk with Chansung earlier is enough to keep her mind running but then again there’s also something else or better to say, someone else is running in her mind all day long.

‘Was it because she’s still not home?’

Tiffany shook her head violently when she thought of the word home.

‘This is not your home, Tiffany. This is their house! You should use house to refer to this place! Better yet call it hell’s pit! Not a home!’

She continues to scold herself she even slightly hit her own head because of annoyance that she didn’t notice that her bedroom door slowly opens.

A soft chuckle made Tiffany stopped on her silent musing. She turns to the direction of the laughter and saw Taeyeon leaning on the now closed door.

“Did you miss me that much, love?”

Tiffany’s face heat up, she doesn’t know if it’s because she was caught talking to herself or because of that endearment Taeyeon uses again for her.

Because really, that word is starting to really grow on her and it’s not really good for her well being.

“You wish, Kim.”

Taeyeon just chuckled again at her and began to walk closer to her bed.

Tiffany immediately sat up, back straight on the head board as she grab on tightly at her bed sheets.

‘Better be ready than sorry…’

“Relax, love… I just came here to talk to you.”

The tense feeling in her heart let loose for a bit upon hearing what Taeyeon has just told her.

“I heard that you and Chansung finally had that talk.”

“Yes.”

“And my dear nephew kept on asking me if I really took you here on your own free will. What did you really told him huh, because he won’t keep on asking me that question if you didn’t say anything?”

Tiffany frowned a little bit upon hearing what Taeyeon told her.

‘I guess he didn’t really buyed my excuse earlier.’

She fixed her expression and returned an answer back at Taeyeon.

“I didn’t tell him anything about you abducting me! I never told him how you tricked me! So don’t worry your nephew’s view on you won’t change!”

Taeyeon just kept quiet and stared at her.

“I don’t know what you have told them that you’ve actually made them believe your stories, Taeyeon. You’re one great of liar… Oh! I forgot you’re a prosecutor, you’re great in manipulating the law and in making people believe in your lies.”

Taeyeon just shrugs her shoulder at her. It’s clear for Tiffany that her sarcasm has no effect on the older woman.

“So… what did the two of talked about?”

Taeyeon gently asked her. She could sense the worry in her tone.

“I told him that we’re not really siblings. Your nephew is good man unlike you! He has a clear view on what’s wrong and what’s right. While you, you’re eyes and your hearth is totally clouded with hate and revenge! I pity him for being caught in middle of this revenge scheme that you and your uncle want to continue!”

She angrily told Taeyeon, her chest was heavily heaving up and down after that long litany.

“You worry too much for him… how about yourself? Aren’t you worried that because of what you did you might not be able to get out this place? Ever again…”

Taeyeon stared straight into her eyes. Her eyes were so dark at that moment and Tiffany is really scared but she won’t show that to her, never.

She looked straight into Taeyeon’s eyes before gathering all her courage to answer her back.

“You know you can’t keep me in here forever, Taeyeon! My family will look for me! My mother and my sister would surely come here to get me! And don’t forget about my grandfather and Seulong oppa, they will crush everything you got until they’ve got me!”

Her words were answered by Taeyeon’s loud laughter before the latter talks back at her.

“Have you forgotten? I’m waiting for them to do that! So I could crush them too with my own two hands! That’s all I’m waiting for! For them to make the first move! And you will push them to do what I wanted the most, Tiffany Hwang! And besides, wasn’t it becau

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter