Devil's Kiss

Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Seven

Invitation

 

“That's what gonna happen to you if you’ll insist in staying here in Jeonju. Heed my warning Stephanie Hwang Miyoung.”

Taeyeon’s voice was deeper than her normal tone. Was it because of the kiss? That again Tiffany doesn’t know of.

“I want to meet him… your nephew… my so called brother.”

Tiffany wondered how she manages to blurt out those words out the blue.

“For what? For you to know if you would feel your blood leaps for him? Do you honestly believe in that saying?”

Taeyeon replied to her with a very sarcastic snort.

“No… but I still want to meet him.”

“You don’t need to. Just leave and be gone and you can be reassured that you’ll be free from pain and harm.”

Tiffany saw Taeyeon’s eyes returned to its normal shade and she again saw the calmness and kindness she first saw in those beautiful eyes.

‘Why is she showing me kindness again? Like she’s trying to spare me from too much disappointment that can cause me too much pain?’

“Let me meet your nephew once… Just once…”

“Get in your car, Ms. Hwang. I’ve already fixed it, try starting the engine.”

Tiffany obliged Taeyeon’s words. Her car’s engine roared back to life and she can’t help but let out a small smile.

“Do you know how to ride a horse Ms. Hwang?”

“No… I haven’t…”

Tiffany confusingly stared at Taeyeon because she really can’t understand why the woman suddenly asked her that question out of the blue.

“Yeah what can I expect from a city girl like you? Be at the entrance of the Hwang estate around 9, is that okay for a time?”

“Huh?”

“You said you want to meet my nephew right?”

Tiffany finally understood what Taeyeon meant and she instantly agreed to her invitation without thinking twice.

“Ah yeah… what’s with the horse riding question? Can you make it an hour later? ‘coz I still need to talk to them about this, you know, and it’s not that easy talking to them.”

“Hahahaha!”

Tiffany looked at Taeyeon laughing it was a pure laugh full of fascination.

“I thought you said you don’t need Hwang Changjun’s permission in what you do?! Turns out you're also afraid of him!”

Tiffany saw how Taeyeon’s facial expression changed as the latter began playfully teasing her.

“No I’m not! It’s just that they’re annoying to talk with when they’re all looking mad at me.”

“Tsk… yeah… okay I’ll be there by the time you want.”

And just like before Tiffany waited until Taeyeon’s car disappeared from her sight before she finally get to start her own car and drive back to where her cousin is waiting for her.

---------

 

The next morning Tiffany almost wants to hide under the table because her grandfather was raging mad beyond words because of what she has just said over breakfast.

“Have you gone mad Tiffany? That Kim Taeyeon is obviously planning on something that’s why she wants you to go to their house!”

Seulong argued back at her.

“Didn’t you hear me? I said I was the one who ask her to take me to meet her nephew!”

“Kim Taeyeon might look calm and nice on the outside but she’s a pure devil in the inside Tiffany! Don’t be fooled by her looks!”

“Grandfather, Seulong oppa, like I said I was the one who asked Taeyeon with this. I just want to see for my own eyes who is that Kim Chansung is.”

“You don’t need to go there to see for yourself if Chansung is or not your brother. B

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter