Angel of Darkness

Angel Of Darkness

So much is going on in the story and yet, so much I cant wait for yall to read! So I have finished writing the story and began starting another one which only just started. So for now I will only post once chap a week till I get alot written for my next story. My next story is a Yoochun story so for any Yoochun fans out there, you will have a story to look forward too. Anyway I hope you enjoy the story, but I will give you two chaps today.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

 

After a long week of being tied to a chair, being beaten and wondering what would happen to Dara, she had came into the tent I was in perfect condition. I was so relieved to see she was alive unharmed besides the bump on her head. I knew I would find out what would happen eventually but I was helpless to do anything. Because of her, I was freed from my captives. I watched Dara as she had explained to the men I was only here for her. Then a young man she called her brother came in to get us out. It seemed to have worked but I could feel that the man had plans for us. I remembered looking at his face and seeing something almost sinister in his eyes. It reminded me a bit of Hwang Mae Hee but she was not evil, but something about this man said he was much worse then she had been. Now I was with Dara and her family, meeting them for the first time as she was finally reunited with them after so long. I had promised her we would find them and we have, but Chanyeol, her brother even said it was probably best we didnt find them. I had a feeling that this group was the same group that left the dying man behind in the building to feed the creatures and to buy them time to escape. Chanyeol knew more they he was able to speak of. It seemed everyone did not speak of it for they feared what would happen if they did. Dara's mother kept her close to her, not letting her leave her side for anything. Every once in a while I would share glances with her, seeing she was happy to see her family and she saw I was happy to have met them. It was late before her mother had fallen asleep. Chanyeol, Dara and I decided we could finally talk. We sat together using only candle light for light. Chanyeol checked around the tent, looking to see if anyone was around. He then returned and sat across from us. He sighed.

"Dara I am happy you have returned but I am afraid you returned at the wrong time." He spoke as quietly as he could. Dara looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" She asked. He sighed and checked around the tent, even checking to see if their mother was awake before he spoke.

"After you were presumed dead, our camp moved. We were all suffering since supplies were low. We knew we would have to travel further into the city to find supplies. But we knew that chances for sucess was slim. Any able body that was able to go out to search for supplies was gathered together. We had gained a map to a school and the area around it. The camp voted that we would send everyone there. It had not been raided so it was garentted to have supplies. So we all left to raid it." Chanyeol explained to us. I then remembered the man I found, slowly dying in a place similar to the details he shared. I looked at him knowing how it ended.

"But the raid was..."

"You walked into a nest didnt you?" Chanyeol looked up at me and nodded. Dara was shocked.

"A nest! You mean that it was a death trap?" Dara asked. Chanyeol nodded. She took my hand and squeezed it tightly. I didnt let it bother me that she was squeezing harder then normally possible. Instead I continued to listen to Chanyeol explain what had happened.

"My group was to raid the kitchen of the school. We would have made it if it wasnt for all the guns blazing. My group was next to the center of the nest. All hell broke loose. We scattered like animals, running for our lives. I and one other survivor almost made it out when we slid into one of those creatures. We were pretty much dead. But Rae Won's men were there. They had so much gun power that they were able to get us out alive. Many of the groups had died. But we still had more survivors if it wasnt for them coming in to save us. They brought us to their camp and we met Rae Won. He told us he and his camp would help us, keep us safe and help us collect supplies." He shared. He stopped as he looked around, checking again to see if anyone was listening that shouldnt be. He then turned back to us, leaning closer and speaking as soft as possible.

"But his men, they take advantage of everyone. They take more then their share of food, they beat on the weak and....." He stopped, trying not to get angry as he thought about what the men had done. He looked at Dara as his eyes began to water.

"They been the women." He shared. Dara raised her hands to keeping from gasping or crying out. She looked to her mother then back to Chanyeol.

"Did they?"

"No just the younger women. A few days ago they even started to drag some of the younger girls, some of just fifthteen to their tents." Chanyeol then turned to me and looked me in the eyes.

"Thanks to you, that has stopped. Rae Won didnt know about them taking the young girls and he put a stop to that." He thanked me. I nodded, glad I could help but something told me that wouldnt completely stop it.

"It hasnt stopped has it?" I asked. He shook his head.

"If the girls are of age, they are allowed to do what they want. One of my friends was rapped, now she is expecting a child but she has no clue which of her rappiest had laid his spawn in her." He shared. Dara couldnt stop letting her tears from falling. Chanyeol was right, it was best we stayed away but it was too late.

"But that isnt all. Its suspected that anyone who speaks up against these actions is summoned for a supply run. Once they leave, they never return." Chanyeol explained. I could see why the man at the school was left behind. He must have opposed something they had done so they took him out to help get supplies then they injured him enough that he would be found by any of the creatures and be feed to it. They just happened to have strolled upon Chanyeol and his group which they lead them to their camp, unknowing what their attentions were. Chanyeol took a few deep breaths, finally able to get it off his chest but it would never leave his mind. I looked at Dara to see she was angry, sad and shocked all at once. So much had happened since she was gone and now what little peace she knew before she left that one day was gone. What was home was replaced with another evil. She looked up at Chanyeol with a look of determination.

"Things are going to change around here. I'll make sure of it." Chanyeol shook his head.

"Dara please! If they think you oppose them in any way they will have you killed." He stated. She smiled at him. She looked at me which I shook my head at her.

"Dara.."

"No, I will not let this to continue. Things are going to change here and they will either change or leave." She stated. I sighed. I wanted to help but even I could not stop a bullet. I took her hand, kissing it as I looked into her eyes.

"I will help you but please dont do anything rash. I dont want to loose you again!" I exclaimed.

"Nor I you!" She whispered. Chanyeol looked at us confused. He then pointed at the two of us.

"Exactly how did you two meet?" He asked. We both looked at him and at each other.

"We can trust him." Dara stated. I sighed as I knew my secret would be told to atleast one other person.

"The day I left with my group supplies is the day I met Jaejoong. Everyone died but me cause he saved me." She shared. He looked at me confused.

"How?" He asked. We both took a deep breath for we knew this next part woud come as a shock.

"Chanyeol! Meet Jaejoong, also known as the Angel of Darkness. Which I believe is up for debate, but Angel no less." She stated. Chanyeol quickly stood up onto his feet as he stared at me. He looked at the two of us seeing that Dara was not joking.

"Your serious? Jaejoong your the Angel of Darkness, the bringer of Darkness and the unnatural?" He asked. I looked at him seeing fear in his eyes. I shook my head.

"Just Angel of Darkness!" I stated. He looked at Dara concerned why she was with me but she held my hand and showed him there was nothing to be afraid of. He slowly sat back down, still keeping his eye on me as he gulped down what we had shared with him.

"So why did you turn the world to darkness?" He asked me. I was not prepared for this question. Not even Dara had asked me this. Dara gave her brother a disapoved look which I sighed.

"To be honest I didnt chose to be here. And I dont know exactly how I did. I just.... I dont know." I shared with him. He didnt push the matter more. I was sure that he would one day ask me that question again in the future so I believed I would have time to come up with an answer for another time. He then had another question burning in his mind.

"If your an angel, where are your wings?" I began to open my mouth when Dara jumped in.

"I think thats enough questions for now. Besides, his wings were ruined because of me." Dara stated. Chanyeol looked at me confused. I shook my head.

"I told you my wings mean nothing if that meant loosing you." I exclaimed. She smiled at me then turned to her brother.

"We had a long journey getting here. I think we should all go to bed." We all agreed. Dara slept next to her mother, keeping close so that when her mother woke she would see her daughter was still there. I slept on the ground with Chanyeol, was best since there was not much room and anyone who would come into the tent had to get through us first before reaching Dara or her mother. I laid awake as I listened to the world around, wondering what new dangers we were facing now.