Reunited

Angel Of Darkness

Much time had passed before I opened my eyes again. The man that had been helping me had returned. He sat next to me and smiled down at me.

"Good your awake again!" He uttered. My head was no longer hurting. I sat up without the quezy feeling in my gut. I turned to the man finally seeing his face instead of a blur.

"Your a doctor?" I asked. He nodded.

"I was a military doctor, but now just a simple doctor." He shared with me. I looked around me to see medical supplies. There was so much that I hadnt seen so much since I was a kid sitting in the doctors office. I turned to him again.

"How long have I been out for?" He sighed.

"Three days worth." Three days I had been out cold. Three days since I had seen Jaejoong. Where was Jaejoong?

"Sir, did you ever find anything about Jaejoong?" I asked. He shook his friend.

"As for as I know, there is no news about your friend. I dont know if they ever found him or if they are refusing to share such information." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean?" He looked around, making sue no one was near the entry way of the tent. He then came close so he could whisper.

"To tell the truth, these men. They protect us but they are not to be trusted." He uttered.

"Why?" I asked. He looked around again then uttered.

"I was with a different group. We were near death when they came to our aid. We were truely gratefull but.... " He stopped as soon as he heard footsteps approaching. He quickly sat up straight and returned to his medical supplies. Soon a man came into the tent. He looked at the doctor and then me. He looked me over then spoke to the doctor.

"Is she well?" He asked. The doctor turned to him then me, sighing then nodded.

"She is as well as anyone can be." He answered. The man nodded then turned to me.

"Follow me!" He demanded. I turned to the doctor who didnt have to speak to tell me to watch for myself. I mouthed to him my thank you and got up onto my feet for the first time in three days. I could feel my legs shake but I forced myself to stay up and follow the man. We soon left the tent and my eyes widden. As I stood in the middle of a camp of survivors outside the tent I had been for three days, I found one thing I had been wanting to find. There standing near a different tent with people I didnt not recgonise was my mother. She soon caught sight of me and everything she held in her hands fell to the ground. The world had stopped as everyone looked at her and then looked to the direction she was looking at. My brother came running out of one of the tents to help her but stopped when he noticed me. Tears began to swell in my eyes till I heard my mother cry out to me.

"My baby girl! Dara! My darling daughter, Dara!" She ran toward me. I cried and ran to her. Chanyeol ran behind her. My mother wrapped her arms around me, crying into my hair. We fell to our knees as we both cried. My brother came to my side and hugged me as well. After so long I was finally reunited with my family. I didnt take notice to everyone watching us, I just cried in the arms of my family as I finally was able to be with them once again.

"How in the world were you able to survive out there?" Chanyeol asked. I looked up at my brother who had now stood taller then me. He had grown so much since I left. I wanted to tell them everything but the man who lead me out of the tent came up behind me.

"I hate to break up your reunion but you need to follow me." I looked at the man then my family. Chanyeol was staring at the man, and I could see the same look in his eyes I saw in the doctors eyes. They didnt trust these men. I kiss my mother and helped her up to her feet. I turned to the man and nodded. He turned and began to walk, leading me to the biggest tent in the camp. I followed but turned to look at my family once more as I left them behind again, but hopefully not for long. The man opened the tent for me and I entered. There were alot of men there but only one I knew. Jaejoong was tied down on a chair in a corner. Our eyes met!

"Jaejoong!" I breathlessly called as I began toward him but was stopped. Two men stepped infornt of me. I looked at them and back at Jaejoong. He was gaged so not to speak but I could tell by the look in his eyes he was happy to know I was alive. The men motioned to me go further into the tent which I knew I had no choice. I did as I was told and expected and walked till I reached the center of the tent. There stood a man looking over maps as he and a few other men. They all looked up at me and one of them caught my eye. There stood a man who was wearing what was my unfinished coat for Jaejoong which he had altered for himself and was wearing it now. He smiled at me and came around the table of his maps.

"So its true! You are awake and they didnt lie when they told me you are a beauty." He stated. I could hear Jaejoong struggle to get out of his chair and mumble something through his gag. One of the men slapped him which made me turn and look. The man that was infront of me then shouted at the man.

"Did I tell you to beat him? You may not lay another hand on him unless I say otherwise." He stated. I looked at the man who was wearing the coat I was making.

"Why do you have him tied up?" He looked at me.

"He came into our camp a few days ago. Attacked a few of my men so we caught him and tied him up so we could question him. After we question him we will then decide what to do with him." He answered me. I turned back to Jaejoong who was glarring at the man infront of me. I turned back to the man in front of me.

"I can answer your questions. I can even tell you why he attacked." I stated.

"Oh? And why would he attack?" He asked. I looked up into the man's brown eyes seeing he was amused with this. 

"He attacked because of me!" I shared. He looked at Jaejoong and then back to me.

"For you?" I nodded. He looked past me to see Jaejoong looking back at him. The man walked past me, came to stand infront of Jaejoong as he looked down at him.

"Is this true?" He asked Jaejoong. Unable to speak, Jaejoong nodded. The man turned back to look at me and then to Jaejoong. He then sighed, motioned to his men.

"Cut him loose." His men did as they were told, un-gaging him and cutting his ropes. Jaejoong stood up, rubbed his wrist as he glared at those around him. He then pushed past everyone of them till he was next to me. I took his hand and held it tight. The man who wore the coat that I had been making for Jaejoong came to stand infront of us. Looking at how we both stood together, hand in hand. He smirked then a commotion was heard at the entrence. Everyone turned to look to see Chanyeol walking in. The man smiled at my brother like he knew him.

"Rae Won, I am sorry to intured.." Chanyeol spoke.

"You know not to inturupt us while we plan our next raid as well as inturupting a interrigation." The man who now had a name spoke to my brother. Chanyeol swollowed hard and looked at me and Jaejoong then back to Rae Won.

"I am sorry sir but I had to come in and tell you that this woman is my sister." He pointed to me. Rae Won turned to look at me, shocked to hear such a thing.

"I thought you said your sister was dead?"

"Presumed dead!" He corrected him. The man let the words roll through his mind, chewing on the inside of his cheek as he thought. He then turned back to me and Jaejoong and then to Chanyeol. He then smirked, turned back toward his table of maps and leaned over it as he looked at us.

"Take your sister and her..... friend back with you and rekindle with your long lost sister. I am sure I will have questions for them both on a later date." He waved us off and returned to his business with his maps with the other men that looked down at them with him. Chanyeol quickly motioned for us to follow quickly which Jaejoong and I did. Not staying any longer then we had too. Chanyeol lead us away from the tent till we reached the one thing I recgonised. My families tent. As soon as we entered my mother came to embrass me. She hugged me tight as more tears fell from her eyes.

"I can not believe you are alive. How is it even possible?" She asked. I smiled, glanced at Jaejoong for a moment. I knew that if I shared with her that Jaejoong was an angel something bad could happen. I decided to avoid the tale as much as possible.

"Its a long and horrible story I rather not talk about. Im just so happy to be back." I stated. My mother smiled and hugged me again. I could hear Chanyeol sigh as he watched us hug. For so long I thought I would never see them again but now here I am, hugging my mother and my brother standing next to Jaejoong. I pulled away from my mother and looked at Jaejoong. I smiled at him and turned to my mother.

"I can tell you thought that I am here today because of him. Mom, I would like you to meet Jaejoong." My mother looked over to Jaejoong and smiled at him. She then ran and hugged him. He was surprised by her reactions that he looked at me confused. She then kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank you! Because of you I have my daughter back." She thanked him. He smiled at her. My brother then patted him on the back.

"Jaejoong this is my brother Chanyeol." I introduced my brother to him which the greeted one another.

"Thank you for bringing my sister home, althought I am not sure it was such a good thing." My brother uttered. We both looked at him confused but knew it had to be because of the men that were strangers to our camp. My mother quickly hushed him.

"Please no more speak of this. We dont want to cause any problems and I sure dont want to lose a child just after having one return." My mother spoke. I looked at them both confused. Something was oddly wrong. My mother began to drag Jaejoong further into the tent where she had fixed supper. Chanyeol began to follow but I grabbed his arm and looked at him sternly, looking for answers. He patted my hand that held his arm.

"Not now! I will tell you everything later, when mom is sound asleep." He shared. I nodded, letting his arm go and followed them to the small kitchen set up they had. My mother began to discuss sleeping arrangements so we could fit Jaejoong in. I watched how my family welcomed Jaejoong in with open arms. It made me so happy but sad at the same time. My father was not here to meet him and knowing that when the light returns, Jaejoong may have to return to the heavens leaving me behind. My brother nudged me, seeing that I was feeling down. I looked up at him as he gave me the look he would give me when he was worried. I smiled and tried to hide my thoughts which I was sure Jaejoong would know as soon as he would look at me. I decided to just enjoy the moment for I had no idea how long it would last for till something else occoured.