Seeing ghosts

Angel Of Darkness

Sorry for posting late again guys but been busy planning a baby shower! My bestfriend is having her second kid so Im busy busy busy! Anyway I have to tell you guys that next is my last update for Angel of Darkness! We have come to the end of our journey! So start preparing those tissues now! I sorry I must keep this short but I am currently at work. Thank you guys and hope to read your comments soon!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

A guard came in, delivering another plate of food but again I refused like I did that morning. Rae Won was getting frustrated with me, even tried to force feed me. I knew I needed to eat but I was afraid that the food was tampered with. I was afraid that he had something put into the food to abort my child. If I did not eat it would kill me and the baby in time but I was still afraid of what he planned to do when I could not find out for myself or even find food for myself. When the guard left, I noticed a mistake. The guard did not take notice that next to the spoon and fork was a knife. It was not like the guards to make a mistake so easily but maybe it wasnt a guard. I looked from the corner of my eye to see if it was someone posing as a guard. No, it was still one of the guards. Then was this a test? Was Rae Won trying to see if I would take the knife and try to escape? Or if I would try to hide it in means to attack him later? Either way, I would take the knife. I got up from my bed as quietly as possible so not to alert the guards of my movements. I tiped toed to the table and gently picked up the knife. As I wrapped my fingers around the handle I felt a knife held at my back. I drapped the knife and let it fall to the floor. A sinister laugh could be heard.

"I knew you would try something like this if the opportunity presented itself." Rae Won held the knife to my back, treatening the tip into my skin. I moved aside slowly and he made sure to let me know he had the upper hand. I was a good enough distance which he smiled. He bent down and picked up the knife. He didnt say much this time. Maybe cause he planned to try something else later. He was getting braver with his attempts. This time I was sure he would wait till I was asleep and completely defenceless. Once he left I fell to my knees, tears overflowing as I cried in my hands. Every bit of this was hell. How can I keep fighting him? I had no strength to fight anymore. He knew this and now he was toying with me before he would take what he wanted. Tonight was sure going to be the night he would suceed if he came for me. My heart ached as I cried! Why? Why must it be me? I continued to cry, not carring if everyone heard my cries of desperation. It was foolish to keep fighting when I knew that I could not win this fight. My mother was kept away from me and could not comfort me. My brother, may he be alive was not in the camp and Jaejoong.... Jaejoong was alive but there was no way he could hear my cries. I wipped away the tears from my cheek which burned at the touch. I had cried for many nights and to no avail was there anyone to come to my aid. I decided that I would have to accept my fate for now. Maybe I would be lucky and be able to save my child once its born by sending it away with the doc, so to be cared for by another family and away from Rae Won's deadly hands. Rising to my feet, stumbling to stand on them I looked around my room. My room, empty as always with just the furniture that was given to me was not empty. In the middle of the room was a boy who was standing there looking at me, but he was no ordinary boy. Without a doubt, this boy was a ghost. I opened my mouth, trying to find words to speak that didnt come out.

"Ah..uh..mmh!" I utterd. The boy looked at me confused. I pointed to him which he turned around to look to see if someone else happened to be in the room with him. Then he turned back to me with a suprised look on his face, pointing at himself.

"You can see me?" He asked. I nodded.

"How is that possible? Only angels and other ghost can see and hear me." He asked, questioning the idea till he watched me reach my hand to my belly then everything made since to him.

"Are you carring a child of the angel in you?" He asked. I smiled, nearly breaking out into tears again as I nodded. He quickly ran to me as he put his hand on my belly. I could not feel his touch but somehow the baby could sence his presense for it moved around in my belly even more.

"It is true. Then you must be Dara!" He stated. When he said my name I began to cry. Was Jaejoong near by? I covered my cries with my hands as I shook my head franticly to answer him.

"Yes! Yes I am." I answered. He smiled.

"Why were you crying earlier? Is something wrong?" He asked. I was just about to answer him when a guard came in to take my food. He looked at me as he was wondering why I was not in my usual place. He pondered for a moment then shook it off, taking the food with him which I left untouched and left the room. I turned to the boy and whispered to him.

"Is Jaejoong here?" I asked.

"He is at the graveyard waiting for my return." He shared with me. I smiled but quickly shook off the smile and hurried to send the boy back.

"Then you must tell him that the camp is on lock down. My mother and I were seperated. Rae Won plans to kill him and take me as his bride." I shared. The boy took the information.

"I will tell him!" He exclaimed.

"Then you must go! Hurry before Rae Won returns to my room." I franticly tried to rush the boy.

"Dont worry. He cant see me." He stated. I shook my head.

"Thats what I mean. Go! Go tell him now!" I begged him to leave right away. He seemed to notice that it was dire so he nodded and took off running through the wall of the tent, vanishing before my eyes. Once the boy left I sat on the bed and began to cry. It was a mixture of emotions. Tears of Joy to know that Jaejoong was near and could come to my rescue, sadness to know that Rae Won was going to come in at any moment and defile me. And fear, knowing that if Jaejoong came to save me, Rae Won would try to kill him and anyone who maybe with him. I could no longer hold back any tears and decided to let them out. Fate was in the little ghost boys hands now and I was in the middle of it, waiting to see the outcome.

 

**********************************************************************************************************************************

The ghostly boy ran out of Dara's tent as he looked around the camp. The other ghost that were checking the camp began to head back to the graveyard. The boy started to follow when he spotted a man who seemed to head into the tent that lead to Dara's. The boy decided to head back to see what the man was doing. As he followed he found the man looking at his maps. He seemed to know that someone would be coming to attack. He began giving orders to his men and told them to prepare for an attack soon.

"If Jaejoong does return, I am sure he will have allies with him. No telling what kind but I am sure he had not wasted time this whole time he has been away." The man shared as he pointed at locations on his map.

"What about the people sir?" One of the soldiers asked. The man who seemed to be giving orders smiled.

"They do not matter. If you need to use any of the men then take them. Leave the women. I am sure once this is all said and done the men will want some time of entertainment." He suggested. The boy gasped at the man's orders and took this time to leave before it was too late. Without hesitating he ran. He ran as fast as his ghostly feet could take him till he finally arrived to the graveyard. The other ghost had began giving a head count for Jaejoong so he could relay them to Byung Hun. But he had to tell them. He had to tell Jaejoong what the man planned.

"Jaejoong! Mr. Angel sir!" He called.

"Hold on boy!" Jaejoong told him as he returned to listening to the head count.

"No you must hear this now!" The boy cried out.

"Annoying brat! Keep quiet." One of the ghostly soldiers knocked him down so not to inturpt again.

"Something wrong Jaejoong?" Sung Min asked as he notice something was distracting him.

"Possibly." Jaejoong desided to stop the soldiers and listen to the boy.

"What is wrong?" Jaejoong asked. The boy looked worried as he began to share the news.

"The head count. Its wrong!" He told him.

"I assure you the head count is correct." One of the other ghost stated in defence. The boy shook his head.

"No its wrong. They plan to use the civilians to aid them. They plan on making sure that if you attack, they will be sacrafised." The boy shared as tears began to escape. Jaejoong and all the ghost including the Lieutenant and Lady Hwang were shocked. Sung Min, Byung Hun and Chanyeol waitied till Jaejoong told them what was wrong. Jaejoong turned to Byung Hun with worry.

"The head count is wrong!" Jaejoong stated.

"What?" Chanyeol gasped.

"They plan to use the civilians to aid them, sacraficing them if need be." Jaejoong finished.

"He's a monster!" Sung Min retorted. Everyone was now tense. He planned to use them as a human shield, to save his own men for the battle if the civilians happened to taken down a few of us, just to lower our numbers.

"WE CANT ALLOW THIS!" Chanyeol shouted. Byung Hun remained silent, thinking what to do. He turned to Jaejoong and glanced at Sung Min and Chanyeol.

"How about we sneak someone in to warn the civilians." We all looked confused. He looked up into the sky.

"It is offly dark out. I dont think they could see someone coming if they were hiding in the trees covered by darkness." He was suggesting a plan. Jaejoong smiled.

"I like where your going with this." They began to come up with a plan, taking the information from the ghostly scouts and pin pointing weaknesses that could be exploited. Tonight would be the night!