Angel vs Angel

Angel Of Darkness

Mr Lee could see from the far distance of his cementary that something big was going on further past the city. Lucy took his had, squeezing it as she was worried for the Angel she had adored for so long while Mrs. Kwon seemed to be non stop talking, expressing her fears about what could happen.

"..I mean, he is an angel and he has many abilities angels would have in heaven. But if he was truely made mortal then most his abilities would have deplinished or have completely gone with his immortality. So if that is true then he may......" She kept talking, non stop, not caring that Lucy was only becoming more anxtious and worried as she continued to talk. Mr. Lee looked down at Lucy, brushing her hair from her face and smiled at her to give her faith in Jaejoong. She returned a weak smile to him which he knew he couldnt completely console her worried heart. He looked back up at the scene in the distance.

"Jaejoong. I pray you are safe!" Mr. Lee uttered as he watched from the bounderies of his fenced in cementary.

******************************************************************************************************************

The sky seemed darker then usual as Min Woo and Jaejoong flew in the air, fighting one another as the world rested on the results of their battle. As their fight continued, the survivors where left to fend for themselves against the creatures that were heading their way. Many of the peope who came with Hye-Sun began crafting quick and simple traps that would hold a beast down or in able them to move. Others were grabbing weapons, handing them out to those who could fight and setting up cover. Those who could not fight were sent to the back, giving them a area to wait as well as an escape if things turned out to go down hill. Sung Min, will still injured began leading the people along with Chanyeol to aid him. Hye-Sun began treating wounds of the wounded with a few people who could help medically. Dara who could do nothing, watched as the angel she had fallen for was fighting to save her and all of humanity. All the while she held her hand over her pregnaunt belly as tears streamed down her face. The world was at its breaking point and if something was it done, if this angel, Min Woo was not defeated then everyone here was sure to die.

Soaring through the sky, Jaejoong kept up to speed with Min Woo as he rammed into him, causing him to fall. Min Woo threw a few punches. Kicking and scratching with his nails that grew in size till he left a few gashes into Jaejoong's arms. He gave Jaejoong a solid kick in the face which caused Jaejoong to realease his hold on him. Min Woo then dove into Jaejoong as he pushed him down, slamming him down into the ground causing the ground to shake. Dirt had been kicked into the air as if an explosion had went off. Jaejoong cried out in pain as he looked up into the eyes of his friend he known for so long. The once brown eyes of his friend was no longer brown, nor did they glow blue or red. They were black as the night. Min Woo was the angel of darkness, his soul had grown dark, fallen from grace and cursed to live in a world of darkness.

"I will kill you Jaejoong if that is what it will take." Min Woo murmered to his old friend. Jaejoong kicked the angel off him so he could get back up on his feet. His body was bruised, cut, torn and nearly broken. He stumbled on his feet, trying to stay standing. No Min Woo was in no way faultering. He was full of energy and his anger grew. Wrath was growing inside him. Jaejoong remember when he listened to Saint Micheal speak of what happens to a agnel when they fell from grace. An angel would began to show signs of the seven sins. At this moment, Rose or better known as Min Woo was showing signs of wrath. He began showing signs of pride when he first fallen and he was now on his second faze. The more fazes Min Woo hits, the more he would lose his angelic abilities but he would gain powers of a demon. Jaejoong looked up at his old friend as he was seeing that the angel was loosing himself. He was loosing his friend. What stood infront of him was one of the deadly sins.

"Why do you do this?" Jaejoong asked. Min Woo smiled, a sinister smile that graced his face that looked evil.

"All I ever wanted was to return to my life on earth. I wanted to live my life differently! Take more control of my life. But a second life is forbidden. But you! You got a second chance. You got to have a chance at a new life. How in the hell is that fair. You who carried nothing for the lives on earth got the chance to live a life anew." Min Woo ranted. Jaejoong thought about his memories of what happened before he had fallen to earth. Remembering the words the saints told him.

"Your life ended before it even started." Saint Nicholas shared.

The memory flashed as he saw Saint Nicolas telling him of his first life.

"What?" Jaejoong asked.

"What do you mean?" Rose asked from behind them.

The memory came back to Jaejoong like a flood and it was all making sence now. Jaejoong looked up at his old yet troubled friend now understanding.

"My second chance was so I could understand why Earth and the lives on it were so special. To understand why you and all the angels loved your lives on Earth so much and now I understand because I was given that chance. If I was never given that chance, I would have never understood pain, never understood sorrow, never would have known what it meant to have someone to protect and I would have never had experienced love! You had your chance to live through all of that. You had all of it but I never did. That is way the saints sent me. They felt that it was important for me to understand that like you and everyone else." Jaejoong shared with him. No matter how much he tried to talk to Min Woo, he could not see through to reason. Was he truely lost? Then Jaejoong remembered, as he was being sent to earth.

"Please no! Dont do this to me!" Jaejoong cried out as he could feel the world below pulling me down.

"I am sorry my boy but it is for the best." Raphael uttered. He then turned to the other two Saints who nodded for him to finish.

"And your Wings...."

"NNNOOOOOO!" Rose Shouted as he lunged out, tackling Saint Raphael. He then turned to the pool. Jaejoong reached his arm out to him in hopes he would pull him back in only to see both Saint Nicholaos and Saint Valentine pulling him back.

"Stop it Rose!" Nicholaos demanded."

"NO! Why? Why Jaejoong?" He could hear Rose shout.

"ROSE!" Jaejoong cried out.

"WHY JAEJOONG?" Rose screamed as the pool began to close above Jaejoong as the world below him was now begining to feel closer.

As Jaejoong began to remember the scene he finally realized that Envy grew in Rose's heart the moment the saints began to send him to earth. Three sins! When Rose screamed out before the pool closed above Jaejoong, it wasnt him crying out to his friend but questioning why it was him. Why it was Jaejoong that was getting a second chance. Jaejoong looked back into the friend he was loosing with each sin that was taking his heart. He was nearly gone. One more sin and he would not be saved. Jaejoong then dashed toward him, using his wings to speed up as he threw a punch into the face of Min Woo. Min Woo fell back onto the ground then kicked himself to get up and knock Jaejoong back down. They continued to fight hand on hand. Jaejoong didnt want to try and use powers he was sure he didnt have. After all the saints were sending him to earth as a mortal. Min Woo would still have his powers and with each sin that took him, he lost his angelic abilities but gains new ones that Jaejoong was afraid he could not go up against.

 

The fight drew on. The beasts were now here. The many traps had been set and many began to slow down the many creatures that came for them. Many of the survivors had the guns which were saved to protect from attack from the monsters. Shots were fired, shooting the beasts to take them down. A few went down easily but a couple were not going to go down so easily. One pushed itself through, smashing the traps in its way and making a path into the camp. Survivors were scrabling to fight and take it down.

"GO FOR IT'S LEGS! GO FOR IT'S LEGS!" Sung Min shouted as he told people how to knock it down. If it could not move then it would go down easier. The survivors began attacking its legs. With much effort it finally went down but not without casualties. Another began to follow the path that was now open.

"AIM FOR THE ONES COMING UP THE PATH!" Chanyeol shouted to those with guns as they began to shoot the creature making its way down the path that was freshly made. It was running straight into the camp but fell after the shots finally hit a kill spot. The two men kept giving order to their commrades, trying to stop the beast from killing everyone. Hye-Sun was tending to a man with a gash in his leg that seemed to be profusely bleeding. She began to give him morphine and then began to clean his wound.

"I need alcohol! SOMEBODY GET ME ALCOHOL!" She cried as she waited for someone to bring her more supplies. Screams and cries could be heard through the roars and screetches from the creatures that attacked. All awhile the two angels that battled above them and around them. The world seemed have reached its point of breaking. Could this truely be the end? Dara hopelessly watched at the scenes around her, praying with all her might.

"Please, help us!" She prayed aloud as tears fell down her cheeks.

 

In this world of darkness, a battle for humanity was fighting for survival against the creatures of hell while two angels fight against one another. As Jaejoong was struggling to keep Min Woo off him, he gave him a right upper cut into his jaw and knocked him back. Out of breath, Jaejoong struggled to breathe. How could he continue to fight like this. Just as he looked up at his opponent, he gasped at the site of the angel learning a new ability. Min Woo held in his hand a ball of hell fire as it burned with furry. Min Woo smiled as he seemed to have noticed his new found abilities.

"This is the end Kim Jaejoong!" He uttered. He pulled his arm back, ready to throw the ball of fire at Jaejoong. Jaejoong stood up and was preparing to block it, knowing it would burn his mortal frame and could kill him. Just as the ball of fire left Min Woo's hand, a opening in the sky had appeared. Light shinned down onto Jaejoong as a new feeling filled up in him. No it wasnt new. It was very familiar. As the ball was comming into contact with him, a voice came to him as the world seemed to have slown down.

"With the grace of god, I bestow on you the power to protect all life precious on earth!" The voice of Saint Raphael whispered through the light. At that moment Jaejoong quickly blocked the ball of fire that came to hit him. The flame disburst into the air and the light vanished. It had been a quick act from Saint Raphael to bestow Jaejoong his powers to him before he could defeat Min Woo.

"Thank you!" Jaejoong whispered, knowing the saint who had always watched over him could hear him even now through the darkness that loomed over the world. All his angelic abilites had returned but he was still mortal. Jaejoong would have to make quick work of Min Woo before it got out of hand. How long would it take for the Arch Angels to come to punish the fallen angel? There was not enough time. Jaejoong knew what he had to do. A sword of light appeared into his hand. It was a sword used against evil. Min Woo smiled and with a flick of his wrist, a sword appeared in his own hands. This could be the end! Jaejoong knew his attack had to hit and it had to be the last. He looked down for a moment at the human woman who had shown him what it was he needed to learn. She was the person who saved him when he had fallen to earth. The tears that were escaping her eyes showed him that she was afraid and he knew that even if he were to win, the chances of life were slim. Min Woo charged at him, flying toward him. Jaejoong waited, holding his sword as he waited for the persist moment. As Min Woo swung his sword, Jaejoong dashed into Min Woo.

A flash of light filled the sky, blinding everyone. The creatures cried in pain as they backed off. The humans squinted at the sundden brightness that fill the world. Dara blocked her eyes, finding the light had come from the sudden impact in the sky. The light began to fade and everyone looked up to see what had happened. As the light dimmed Dara cried out in pain.

"JAEJOONG!" Jaejoong was struck with Min Woo's blade. Jaejoong coughed up blood but looked straight into the black eyes of the fallen angel. Min Woo was also coughing up blood as he was struck straight through with Jaejoong's sword. Jaejoong let go of the sword that pierced Min woo and let the fallen angel fall to the ground. Once Min Woo made impact to the ground Jaejoong's sword vanished. He took deep breaths as he looked up at the sky seeing the world began to fill with light. The light had been restored to the world again and the creatures began to burst into flames. Min Woo's body began to slowly burn to ash. He held his hand up in front of him as he watched himself disipate into nothing. He glanced at the sky he once knew as his last breathe escaped him. His body was nothing but ash in the wind. Min Woo's sword burst into ash and Jaejoong fell back.

"JAEJOONG!"