The smell of wild flowers

Angel Of Darkness

Wow! So many subscribers and upvotes. You guys are truely awesome. I didnt expect so many readers but I am happy that you guys are enjoying my story. I want to say Thank you again. I have been full writters mode, writing so many chapters and They have been getting longer. I have so many chapters done now that I am impressed with myself and its all thanks to you guys. The story isnt only going to have longer chapters but its going to pick up fast real soon for you guys. I am so far ahead right now, that I cant wait to see your reactions to all the new stuff I have written for you all. But it will be a while before you get there. But to help speed you guys up! Here is two chapters for you guys. I hope you enjoyed. Yes these are still the short chapters but when the story starts to pick up, the chapters will start to get longer. Longest chapter has about 10,000 characters or more. Still not much I want you guys to use your imagination and see the world you want and not just the one I made. Anyway guys thank you all for your support. I am happy to have you lovely readers supporting me.

Upvotes (8)   Subscribtions (65)   Views (1356)

Thank you all and hope to read your comments!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

This was begining to become a habit. I would wake up, alone, looking around me and find that Jaejoong had fed the fire, fill the pile back up and even found more food and sometimes cooked it before I was even awake. I smiled as I smelled the food on the fire. Eggs with vegetables. I could smell the peppers as they cooked with the eggs. I quickly got out of my little bed and grabbed myself a plate. It was good, having a nice cooked meal almost every day. It was rare for anyone these days when most people were living off of junk food, off instant ramen and anything off the land. You couldnt have a farm unless you carried it with you. I grew many things and even planted some further away from the group in hope that new soil, would be better. Of course I never seen these plants fully grown since we would leave long before then but I knew if we ever made our way back to that area, I could find those plants with a fruitful reward. That was if we ever returned but the likely hood of that was not likely. I looked around to see what was new. I took notice of a tub. It wasnt all that big but it was big enough to bathe in. As I stared at it I heard the door from Jaejoong's chamber open. He was carring to pails of water. I looked at him confused. He smiled at me and carried the pails down till he placed them near the fire. He made sure that they were close enough to heat the water.

"What's the pail of water for?" I asked. He smiled at me without a word and went back up stairs and brought back more water pails and placing them by the fire to heat. It was then I realized what he was doing.

"Is this for a bath?" I asked again.

"Well you told me that you use to enjoy something called a bubble bath when you were young but I am not sure how to find these bubbles but I have brought water and a tub for a bath if you want." He stated. I smiled. It seemed that even he had missed out on many luxuries in heaven.

"Thank you!" He smiled at me and went back up the stairs for one last pail. He set it with the others then grabbed a plate.

"Did you sleep well?" He asked me. I nodded with a mouth full of food. He smiled at me and took a bite of the food. He was enjoying all this cooking and having a hot cooked meal. He quickly finished his meal and set his plate aside. I finshed mine as well and began searching thought the piles while he was testing the water. He looked at me curious as what I was doing.

"Dara, what are you looking for?" He asked.

"Shampoo! I saw it the other day. Ah here it is. Now I just need a towel." I stated mostly to myself till I found everything I needed. He shook his head at me as he grabbed the first too pails and poured them into the tub. He grabbed one more and poured it into the tub. He stored the tubs away and set the others filled with water next to the tub. I guessed it was so I could rinse off.  He stood up and looked at me, seeing the few items I had.

"What is that?" I smiled at him.

"Its to clean my hair with. You'll see." He nodded.

"Well I will leave so you can enjoy your bath." He began to asend the stairs when I called to him.

"Where are you going?" I asked. He looked back at me.

"I am out to search for more food and such. Enjoy!" He quickly left and I was alone with just the light of the fire and a freshly made bath. I stripped off my clothes and got in the tub. The warm water felt so good on me. I duncked my hair into the tub, soaking it with the water and began to wash my hair and body. The experience was wonderful. I hadnt had a bath like this since I was young. Because we were limited because of the events we washed with water and a towel to scrub with but it was never enough. I let the water warm my body. The feeling of it was heaven. It was nice to give my hair the wash it deserved, to scrub off the oils from my body and finaly smell like a woman again. I picked up a pail of water after I stood up and poured it over my body, rinsing off the soap off my body and out od my hair. After I finished my bath, I quickly dried off, changing into a new pair of clean clothes and feeling refreshed. I began to asend the stairs to Jaejoong's chambers. I opened the door to see it was empty. I looked out the hole of the wall to see if I could see Jaejoong when he flew up right infront of the hole causing me to fall back. He looked down at me, flapping his wings to stay infront of the hole and looking down at me.

"You scared me!" I stated. He slowly began to enter the chamber, his wings closing down behind him and disapearing like they always did. He held his hand out to me. I took his and he pulled me back up to my feet. I was just about to thank him when he pulled me in closer. He began to sniff my hair.

"What are you doing?" I asked. He looked at me confused.

"Your hair smells of wild flowers! How?" He asked. I smiled finding his sudden actions flattering. I thought about pushing away from him but decided not too. He continued to smell my hair, completely confused by the smell of my hair. I felt a blush on my face and I tried to hide my face.

"Its the shampoo! I washed my hair with it. It cleans my hair as well as leave a scent of wild flowers." I shared with him. He didnt seem to understand but he finally let me go. He looked at my face and noticed my blush.

"Are you suffering a fever?" He asked, reaching for my face. I stopped his hand and held it in my own, smiling at him as best I could.

"I am fine. Really. So what have you found?" I questioned him. He quickly forgot about my hair and my blush and shared with what he found. I took a deep breath cause my heart had been speeding in my chest when he pulled me close to him to smell my hair.