Roaming thru the night

Angel Of Darkness

My group had finally entered the city. The streets were littered with trash, ashes and assuming what was humans remains. It was hard to tell what this city use to be from the damages and over grown forage. Jeyong lead the way while Kyle watched the back, making sure nothing snuck up on us. We were nearing our destination, it was an old hospital. We looked around for an entrance but the entrances were blocked. Waejung spotted the huge church next to the hospital. It looked like it was built onto the hospital. I had this strong feeling in my gut that something was in there. Jeyong motioned for us to move forward toward the church but I hesitated. I watched as the others followed before Kyle nudge me to continue. I forced myself to keep going, letting adrinaline keep me going. We entered the church to find many supplies laying around I guessed it was from other survivors who happened to stayed here but they had long been gone. The twins began to gather, wasting no time which I agreed but I didnt feel safe. I kept my eyes on the area around us. I felt like we were being watch. Heena and Waejung also began to pack their bag full. I didnt dare move. I could feel something staring down at me. I looked around when I swore I met a pair of glowing blue eyes. As soon as I met eyes with what ever it was, Kyle screamed.

We turned to look to see he was pulled into the darkness. I grabbed my weapon while the others also did too. Jeyong began shinning his flash light. Looking for Kyle who was just taken. I could hear one of the twins crying just before she screamed. I turned to find Seomin was gone. Seoyeon screamed out to her sister. I knew this was it. Jeyong began shooting his gun, followed by Waejung pulling his gun up to shoot. At this point I instenticly pulled out my hand gun and began to aim. I didnt shoot cause I didnt want to shoot recklessly. Jeyong was taken and so was Heena. Waejung, Seoyeon and I were left. I knew at this point we were being toyed with. Growling could be heard. I could see glowing eyes from the darkness. I knew this was it, not one of us would make it out alive. Seoyeon was so scared she ran out toward the exit.

"Seoyeon! Stop!" Waejung called as he ran after her. Both were taken and all was left was me. I could see stillouetts of the creatures infront of me. I turned around, checking behind me. I was surrounded. They krept closer toward me and I knew I was in danger. With no where to go or no ability to fight them off I lowered my weapon as I closed my eyes waiting for death. Just as I did that I heard a growling scream from above me. Wings flapped as the beasts around me began to cry in pain. I opened my eyes to see a creature dropped from the celling on to the hard floor. The creatures were afraid of what ever it was. They ran, leaving me behind as I was left along with what ever it was that was left with me. As the last creature ran out of the entrance I saw what looked like a man with wings land on his feet, his back to me as he had fought off the creatures. I fell to my knees, feeling my fear kicking me in the gut and making me cry. I was so afraid that I was sure I would not survive. I looked up at the being in front of me and realizing just as he turned around to look at me, this was the Angel of Darkness.

He looked me down with his red eyes. I only watched him as his eyes went from red to blue, matching the color of the glowing blue eyes I had saw before everything happened. I felt my breath caught in my chest, finding that I couldnt breathe. I felt my body begin to fall but it never touch for as soon as I began to fall I felt a gust of wind against me and then arms wrapped around me. I was now face to face to the Angel of Darkness as I stared into the glowing blue eyes. I felt my world was going dark when I noticed his eyes changed from its glowing blue to plain brown eyes. He spoke to me but I couldnt hear him. My vision went dark and my body limp. I had fallen unconscieces and in the worst of places as far as I knew. I was sure that I would be dead.