Eyes watching us

Angel Of Darkness

It had been an amazing week. I was with my family again as well as Jaejoong. It was nearly perfect. It would have been nice if my father was here with us, to meet Jaejoong for himself. It would also be nice if the world was not covered in darkness. I woke up early to watch my family sleep. My mother clung to me in her sleep, making sure not to let go of me for she was afraid I disappear again. I looked down at the floor where my brother and Jaejoong slept. They were sadly stuck sleeping next to one another, on the cramp floor which couldnt be good for their backs but seeing how sprawled they look, limbs everywhere and in each others faces it was a small sence of peace. I soon pried myself from my mother, stepping over the boys so not to wake them as I began to make breakfast. We didnt have much and Jaejoong couldnt go out and about like he did when we lived in the church to get us food, specially since his wings were damanged. I sighed as I thought about why they were damanged. If I didnt show up at his church the first day we met, then he would never had to care for me, protect me so much. But I would also be dead if we didnt meet. I sighed again only to hear Jaejoong behind me.

"Your thinking to hard again!" I turned around to see Jaejoong sitting up from where he laided next to my brother. Jaejoong rubbed his head, feeling the pain of where Chanyeol had kicked him when they were asleep. He got up, stretching as he came over to see what I was doing. I smiled, continuing to cook breakfast. He decided to just watch. He didnt speak or try to help, I guessed he wanted to see how humans normally made breakfast of course it wasnt as easy since it wasnt a real kitchen. It was just a table with a dishes, a few protable stoves and food that I was preparing. It was just ramen with vegtables that the camp grew. It wasnt long before my mother and brother soon awoke to the smell of food. Once I finished we all sat down like a family. We ate together, talking like a normal family would, and I watched as my family interacted with Jaejoong like he was one of them. It made me happy. It wasnt long before we finished and had to prepare for the day. My mother and I cleaned the dishes while my brother took any extra food we had to any of the families that needed the extra help. Since the military had taken a good share of food for themselves as well as causing our camp to grow in size by impregnating the young women didnt help. There were a few young mothers who had no way to fend for themselves since everyone had to work to earn food. So my family did what they could to provide extra. We were not the only ones either. There were other families who did the same if they could. After I finished cleaning I left my mother alone to do what ever she had to do to go find Jaejoong. As I walked through the camp I noticed that the military watched my every move. It was disturbing to see that they watched me. As I found Jaejoong with Chanyeol, I began to head their way. Jaejoong smiled at me as he saw me comming. As I ran to him I noticed the looks that were given to Jaejoong as I approached. I even saw one man running to another military man and whisper something to him. As soon as he finished, the other man quickly left somewhere. I had this feeling that someone was having me watched and wanted to know who I was talking to and when. Jaejoong obviously was the person they didnt like. 

"We just finished!" Jaejoong shared with me. I smiled at him, taking his hand in mine. More looks. Chanyeol gave the last of the food to a woman with a new born child, one of his friends that he had told me about. I remembered watching her grow up. Sad to think about what happend to her.

"I hope its enough. I'll come by and check on you later." Chanyeol bid his friend goodbye as he came to meet up with us.

"Well thats all of them. Why dont you two go and spend some time with one another. I am sure with mom and I you dont get to have that. I'll take the dishes back." Chanyeol suggested. I looked at Jaejoong with a smile. It had been a long time since we had been alone together.

"Do you think we could get out of the camp for a bit?" I asked. Chanyeol shrugged.

"It's not unheard of but I wouldnt go too far." Chanyeol answered. I nodded.

"Alright! Tell mom we will be back soon enough." He nodded and left, taking the extra dishes with him. Jaejoong and I took a walk around the camp, hand in hand as eyes watched us closely. I was begining to feel like we would never have any alone time if we didnt leave. Jaejoong squeezed my hand. I turned to look at him.

"I can see them too. We will just stroll down the hill abit till we are out of the camping area, then we will head a little away." He shared with me. I smiled as I followed his lead. He lead us out of the camp, down the hill and after we got down the hill we turned into the forrest. Jaejoong made sure to check to see if we were being followed which thankfully we werent after we got down the hill but I knew someone watched us leave and I knew someone, who ever it was would not be happy with that. I had my suspisions on who but then again I wasnt sure what all was going on in this camp anymore. Jaejoong walked me down to an open area, a lake sitting not far from the camp. It had to be where the river lead that my mother and I took to wash clothes. I was in awe at the sight. He smiled to see my reaction. 

"Do you like?" He asked.

"I love it!" I shared. I turned to him as I leaned up and kiss him. It was a long deserved kiss but we never had any alone time. Once the kiss ended I frowned. He ran his fingers through my hand as he looked down at me.

"What is wrong?" He asked me. I sighed.

"I'm happy! Truely I am happy but...." I sighed as I tried to find the words to say.

"I feel like everything has changed, too much! Before the camp, it was suffering cause we needed supplies and we didnt have much protection. Now after returning I find it has all the protection in the world but only from the creatures that would attack." I shared. He nodded noticing that something was wrong.

"Ever since I came to the camp after you, I saw all those things they did to your camp and I feared something along those lines would happen to you." He shared.

"Thats why you attacked!" He nodded. I wrapped my arms around him and laid my head on his chest. He held me close as he continued.

"I feared the worst and attacked. Of course I snuck into the camp first till I was caught and forced to attack. They beat me, questioned me but I didnt answer. It wasnt untill you walked into the tent that I knew you were perfectly fine. But every moment not knowing was painful for me." He shared what he went through when I was passed out.

"If anything did happen to you, I would have not controled myself and would have attacked them all." I looked up into Jaejoong's eyes seeing the pain of thinking about not knowing.

"Jaejoong!" I whispered. He smiled at me, seeing how I was moved by his words. He leaned down and kissed me. We kissed many times, long and continuiously kissing. Jaejoong then pulled me up into his arms as he slowly laid me down. As he laid me down he pulled away from me to look me in the eye. I could see all of his feeling in those brown eyes which on occasion would glow blue if he used his angelic strength or spread his wings out, but would glow red when looking at his enemies. I knew so much about the angel that looked down at me and all I wanted was him to have me. To be with me, be one with me. With no words, we shared all our feelings by touch, by action as we let ourselves go near the lake, our bodies becoming one, angel and human. I didnt know how long we were out there, letting our passion take over every action, every kiss, every touch and every word that passed our swollen lips. We soon laid next to one another, resting as we looked up at the dark sky. I began to explain what the night sky looked like before it was covered in the dark clouds. I told him about the stars that would sparkle in darkness, light that was so far away yet reached out to us like gems. He hung onto every word, telling him of the world before now. He held me close as he just listened to me, not letting me go.

 

We finally returned to the camp, those same eyes watching us as we returned and watched as we walked through the camp again. We reached my families tent as Jaejoong opened the tent for me to go in and that was when I noticed a new pair of eyes watching. Kim Rae Won stood near his tent with one of his messangers whisper in his ear. He glared at my direction but I felt that it wasnt me he was glarring at. I quickly went inside as Jaejoong followed. I didnt know what to expect next after seeing him. Were we doing something wrong. I wasnt sure! My mother looked at me and Jaejoong. She began to lecture us, she had been worried while we were gone for so long. I wasnt afraid. I was with Jaejoong and with him next to me, I didnt have to worry about the world but here I was worried. We listened to my mother as she lectured us. Chanyeol then inturupted, announcing that dinner was ready. We all sat together again, eating dinner one more time. I looked at Jaejoong who would exchange loving looks with me. I even noticed the words he mouthed to me over the table.

'I love you!'

I smiled and mouthed back to him.

'I love you too!'

 

 

*********************************************************************************************************

 

I stood outside my tent, looking at the camp, seeing it was very quiet till I caught sight of Sandara with her friend Jaejoong. They were hand in hand together, smiling at one another like a couple. I watched as they walked to her families tent. One of my men came running to my side and leaned to me and whispered to me.

"Sir, we been keeping an eye on Sandara as you asked."

"And?" I asked. He looked at her and then returned to me. As he began to speak Sandara turned to look my direction and met eyes with me.

"Sir, a few men followed them outside of the camp....... They were together....... they been ually involved Sir!" He finally finished. I then let my eyes turn from Sandara to Jaejoong as I looked at him with nothing but anger flarring. This man may have saved her life all this time out in the ruins of the city but it was I who saved this camp and her family and her when we found her. Now that I have put my claim on her so my men would not touch her, he had been spoiling her for me. Sandara quickly entered her tent with Jaejoong behind her and my anger flarred up more. I turned around and entered my tent. I kicked my table over, knocking everthing off it as it landed on the ground. My men began to clean up the mess. I was furrious! I took a seat as I began to think. I had to get rid of him. But I didnt know how! Then I looked at the maps of the raid we were planning. Then it hit me.

"Stop!" I demmanded. My men stopped as I picked up the map and looked at it. It was a raid in an area we knew was dangerous and we planned to take those that would serve as a distraction from my men. If he was out with them, it was garrenty that he would be slaugthered just like the others. But he wouldnt go alone without knowing someone. Sandara would not be allowed. Then it hit me. I snaped my fingers and one of my men came to my side.

"The raid, when are we starting that?" I asked.

"In just a few days." The man answered. I smiled.

"Good. Make sure Jaejoong and Chanyeol are in the distraction group. I will not have that Jaejoong ruin my plans any longer." I stated.

"But sir, you want Chanyeol to be in the group too?" He asked. I turned to look at the man with a deathly glare.

"If you tell them that Chanyeol is to go out for a supply run, Sandara would want to make sure he is not alone. And since Chanyeol knows we dont take women on these supply runs, Sandara will ask Jaejoong and he will do as she ask." I stated. The man finally understood. He nodded.

"I see! I will let Chanyeol know he is to join the supply run in a few days then." He replied.

"And make sure Jaejoong decides to go. If he doesnt go it will be for nothing. Jaejoong must be in the raid!" I demaned. He nodded and quickly left. I smiled to myself seeing how my men were wrapped around my fingers. They would do as I tell them as long as I allow them to have what they want with the camp with a few exceptions. Sandara would be mine, and she will come to me willingly or by force.