Ghoustly scouts

Angel Of Darkness

We had been walking for days, barely stopping to rest. Jaejoong was determined to get there but Byung Hun kept telling him we had to rest and gain our strength to continue to go on. It was true we needed every ounce of energy for when we would get there. It was sure going to be a battle and we had to think wisely but Jaejoong didnt want to stop. Sung Min patted me on the back and motioned for me to speak with him. I had to find away to calm him down. I waited till Byung Hun and finished speaking with him before I approached him. Jaejoong was sitting on an old log that had fallen over. His leg twitched as she sat there looking at the ground. I knew he was worried, I was worried too but I knew that if we ran in there guns blazing, the out come would not be good.

"Jaejoong!" I called to him. He looked up at me. His glowing blue eyes had faded away and tears were starting to form.

"She called for me, Chanyeol. She called for me." He began to whisper, trying to hold back his tears. I took a seat next to him and patted his back. It was the most I could do. My sister needed our help! If Jaejoong could hear her cries then something was terribly wrong.

"I have to save her!" Jaejoong uttered.

"And we will. We will save her! Save my mother! We will save everyone!" I shared. He shook his head as he tried to shake his tears away.

"If we are to save anyone, we have to do it stealthly. We want the element of surprise so we can save everyone." I expressed to help calm him down.

"These people are risking their lives to help us save them. So we need to make sure that they too dont die for our cause." He turned to look at me, seeing how I was being positive and thinking things through. He patted me on my back which surprised me. He looked at me with a smile.

"Your sister! Dara would be very proud of you." Jaejoong stated. I smiled, thinking about how my sister would say those words to me if she were to see me now.

"Thank you! You are a good brother in law!" Jaejoong stated. I laughed.

"First we should save everyone first. Then you can marry my sister and officially become my brother in law." I expressed. Jaejoong laughed at me as he nodded. We sat there for a bit, resting as Byung Hun and Sung Min thought of a plan, taking the best course of action to save everyone and keep from having caualties on his own side. Byung Hun finally came to us, Sung Min following behind. He looked at me first and then turned to Jaejoong.

"Chanyeol says you can see ghost?" Byung Hun asked. Jaejoong looked at me then back to the men.

"I can do more then just that." He shared. Byung Hun nodded.

"Anyway you can use them to scope out the camp for us?" Sung Mn asked.

"Yes, but not from here?" Jaejoong stated. I looked at Sung Min puzzling look as he looked to me with questions. Byung Hun didnt look at anyone but Jaejoong.

"Explain!" Jaejoong sighed as he began to explain why.

"I have to go to a graveyard or a cementary. I need to summon the elder spirit and ask for their aid if they will help then we can send out ghost to the camp for us to see what we can expect." Jaejoong shared. Byung Hun handed the map to me so I could open it. I quickly opened it and revealed what that was a map of the city and the land around it.

"Where to?" Byung Hun asked. Jaejoong pointed to two places.

"Here and here!" Byung Hun nodded and motioned to Sung Min.

"You and a few men will go with Jaejoong to these places."

"No!" I quickly added. Everyone looked at me confused.

"Just Jaejoong and Sung Min to this location. The rest of us should start heading near this location but not to close." I expressed.

"Chanyeol is right. Any cementary or grave yard is way too open. Sung Min and I will be fine by ourselves. You guys will head to this location staying in the trees and outside of the graveyard. Lady Hwang doesnt like many visitors I would suspect." Jaejoong shared.

"Lady Hwang?" Sung Min asked.

"The eldest spirit living in the grave yard. Chanyeol and you could wait but no one else. She may not like people trampling around her grounds." Jaejoong expressed.

"Understood!" Byung Hun nodded.

"How long will you be?" He asked. Jaejoong turned to Sung Min then back to Byung Hun.

"We will be thirty minutes at most." He stated.

"Do ghost take awhile to travel?" Sung Min asked.

"No but humans do." Jaejoong stated half joking but Sung Min didnt find it funny. I rolled up the map after we discussed where we would be. Jaejoong and Sung Min soon took off into the ruins toward the cementary while I went with Byung Hun and his men to our destination near the camp so we would wait for Jaejoong and Sung Min to catch up with us.

 

********************************************************************************************************************

 

Sung Min and I arrived to the cementary as quick as we could. I quickly made my way to Mr. Lee's tomb, knocking as hard as I could. From looking at Sung Min, he seemed to be afraid of the idea of ghost and spirits.

"Dont worry, they are nothing to fear." I stated as I waited for Mr. Lee to rise.

"Ha! Easy for you to say." Sung Min stated as he kept looking around him constantly. Mr. Lee finally rose to see me standing there anxtiously.

"Jaejoong my boy! I am so glad your ok! Where is your lady friend and who is that?" Mr. Lee asked many questions but I quickly answered.

"Im fine, this is Sung Min. Dont mind him! Dara is in trouble and I need your help."

"What ever it is I will do what I can."

"Do you have any one here that could help us scout out the camp. Dara and the other survivors are in trouble." I shared. He looked worried.

"I dont think anyone burried here could help but I can send a message if you need scouts." Mr. Lee quickly snapped his ghostly fingers and a messanger came too. I thought about the other cementaries I had not visited and remembered seeing a military one that resided near the church.

"Is there anyone resting in the military cementary?" I asked. Mr. Lee nodded.

"Why yes there is! A Captian still resides there and many others. I am sure he will help." I smiled.

"Jaejoong!" Sung Min called.

"Yes?" I turned to look at him, seeing Mrs. Kwon was checking him out from head to toe and Lucy dancing around him while he was oblivious to it all. I smiled slightly at the site which I knew he could not see.

"You know you look crazy right now talking to nothing right?' He expressed. I chuckled wishing he could see what I was seeing.

"Oh I know!" He nodded.

"I thought I just share my thoughts." He kept looking around him still not seeing nothing. I returned to my conversation with Mr. Lee.

"Could you have the captian send them to Lady Hwang's yard? Oh and probably send Lady Hwang a message as well to expect visitors." I asked. Mr. Lee nodded calling another messanger and sending them to their destinations.

"Thank you Mr. Lee!" I thanked him. He smiled at me weakly.

"Jaejoong, promise me that you will be safe!" Mr. Lee looked worried. I smiled faintly at him.

"I will do what I can to save Dara and everyone." I shared. I my heels, leaving Mr. Lee behind as I passed Mrs. Kwon and Lucy to pull Sung Min with me.

"Take care Jaejoong!" Mrs. Kwon whispered as I passed her by. Lucy waved as we both left, Sung Min still looking every direction to see if he could spot the spirits but never did.

"Is it done?" He asked.

"Almost! Now we just meet everyone at the graveyard." I stated as we moved away from the cementary. Our time was being wasted with walking. I stopped in my tracks and remembered that my wings were healed.

"Why did you stop?" Sung Min asked. I smiled at him which he quickly shook his head.

"No! Jaejoong! No! Remember you are to remain grOUNDED!!!!!!!" Sung Min protested as I picked him up and flew up into the air, staying low so not to give our position away as we flew closer to our destination. Sung Min held on tight as we were flying through the ruins till we reached the forrest. I used my energy and speed up to get to our destination faster. I didnt have much time to waste.

 

After waiting for us in Lady Hwang's yard, Sung Min and I had finally arrived. Byung Hun had laid out his maps on one of the tombstones, not seeing that Lady Hwang was standing next to him, looking over his sholder with her arms crossed. Chanyeol turned to see us walking up to the graveyard. I made sure to land long before coming to our destination but Sung Min was still shaken by our sudden flight into the air. As Chanyeol waved to us, Byung Hun and Lady Hwang looked up to see us arriving.

"You both made it!" Byung Hun stated. I nodded as Sung Min gulped down the lump in his throat. We all gathered, looking over the map together.

"I assume this Lady Hwang is here with us?" Byung Hun asked.

"She is!" I stated as I glanced at Lady Hwang smirked.

"So is your scouts here then?" He asked. I turned to Lady Hwang and she shook her head. Just as I was to return to Byung Hun with an answer, I heard a unfamiliar voice.

"We have arrived!" I turned around to see a few men in military gear of many ages. Some were dressed in a Josean era gear, others in the twenty-first centry gear. The man who lead them here was a Lieutenant. The other military men stood behind him as they waited for their orders.

"We appologise for our tardiness." He expressed to me. I nodded and turned to Byung Hun letting him know that the scouts were here. The Lieutenant stood next to me as we prepared our plan. The Lieutenant listened to see where his men needed to go and gave them their orders to go in and gather information on the camp near by. The men then took off, going to the camp to get a head count on the men who we would need to take down, to find where the civilians were at as well. I turned to Lady Hwang who could tell by the look that I gave her that I need her to send a scout of her own. She called for the boy again who was happy to see me again.

"Boy, he has a request for you." She stated. I nodded and knelt down to the boy.

"Do you mind going with the men to find my friend Dara?" I asked the boy. He nodded.

"Is she in trouble?" He asked. I nodded. The boy then gave me his best military salute.

"I will do it!" He stated. I smiled and without a word he took off. I watched as the boy left to look for Dara. I wanted to know if she was ok. I needed to know if she was safe. With our scouts gone, I waited in the graveyard for word back from both the scouts and the boy.