The invasion (Part 2)

Angel Of Darkness

As the battle begun, Lady Hwang Mae Hee and the Lieutenant watched from the graveyard, waiting for the outcome. The boy held onto the graveyard fence as he worried about Jaejoong and the others. They were all in real danger. Mae Hee took a deep breath as she tried hard not to think of the worst outcomes. The boy turned to them, with tears treatening to escape his eyes.

"Will they be ok?" He asked. The Lieutenant glanced down at the boy but did not answer. Even Hwang Mae Hee who usually had something to say didnt speak. Instead she bit her lip. The Lieutenant turned to look behind him toward the ruined city with an eerie feeling over flowing him.

"From how it looks, it may take all night till the battle finally finishes." He shared.

"Well they should hurry!" Mae Hee expressed. The Lieutenant turned to look at her to see the worry on her face.

"If they continue this then there will be a bigger problem that will arrive soon." She shared. The Lieutenant nodded as he knew of what she spoke of.

"I am sure the scent of blood is being carried into the air as we speak, waking the beast that are waiting to feed." He spoke. All the while the boy clenged to the fence as he watched the scene of the fight. He was worried, wondering if Jaejoong was fighting right now. The three ghost waited as they watched while the Lieutenants men were on watch for anything that began to head toward the fight from the city.

****************************************************************************************************************************************

I was pacing back and forth in my tent, waiting for someone to come for me. I could hear the screams of men fighting. It was a battlefield out there and yet the guards still guarded my tent, not letting anyone in or out. I had changed from my ripped and torn attire and into something else. I was scared, unsure of who was winning. I wanted to leave, escape to find Jaejoong but I had no escape. I began to search for something to cut the tent, to knock out the guards, anything to help my escape. Just as I was looking around, a blade poked through the tent. I quickly backed away, unsure what to find on the other side of that blade. The blade cut a bigger whole and the person let themselves in. Once he looked up at me with a smile on his face, I began to cry tears of joy. The guards then entered, seeing someone had made their way in. They began to attack and he fought them off, stiking them and cutting down. Once he had killed the guards he looked back up to me with a smile.

"Dara!" He called. I smiled and ran into his arms.

"Chanyeol!" I cried in his arms, so happy to see my brother alive and well. The doc was with him as he entered the tent through the hole Chanyeol made.

"Where is mom?" Chanyeol asked.

"She is being held away on the other side." I pointed toward where Rae Won had my mother. Chanyeol quickly headed to save our mother as the doc came and did a quick check up on me.

"You havent been eating?" He asked. I nodded.

"Well lets worry about getting you fed after all of this is over. He guided me to follow him where Chanyeol had gone to save our mother. When we found him, our mom ran into his arms with tears in her eyes.

"My baby boy! I can not believe it. Your alive!" She cried as she held him in her arms. He hugged her, happy to see her for the first time in so long.

"We mustnt waste time. We need to leave!" Chanyeol took my mother's hand and began to lead us out of the tent.

***************************************************************************************************************************

I fought off many of the men. I killed a few and knocked out many as I made my way looking for the two faces I needed to find. Dara was nowhere to be seen but I then noticed Sung Min, on the ground with injuries as Byung Hun stood infront of him, his sword held up as he was ready to strike. I followed Byung Hun's gaze to a man I knew I didnt have to see his face to know who it was. Rae Won was on the ground disarmed and was slowly getting up. Just then I noticed him reaching for something. A gun!

"BYUNG HUN!" I shouted as I began to run to tackle Rae Won. Byung Hun stepped toward Rae Won, about to strike when Rae Won lifted the gun and fired several shots. Byung Hun's strike was stopped. The bullets piercing his body and blood seeping through his clothes and armor. A look of shock as he dropped his weapon and looked down at his chest. He fell to his knees. Time seemed to have slowed down as Byung Hun looked up at me.

"Byung Hun!" I called as I ran toward him. He then fell back on to the ground.

"Byung Hun!" Sung Min yelled as he tried to crawl to his friend. I ran to Byung Hun's side and lifted him from the ground. He began to cough up blood and looked up at me.

"Hold on! Just hold on, we will get you taken care of." I told him. Sung Min had crawled up to Byung Hun's side, even with his inuries, he still took Byung Hun's hand and looked at his dying friend.

"Byung Hun! Just hang on." He cried. Byung Hun laughed, shaking his head.

"No, its too late for me." He uttered. He turned to look at Sung Min.

"I have already given my goodbye to Hye-Sun before we left." He shared. Sung Min shook his head as he cried.

"No, your not going to dye. And your not going to give me your goodbye either. Your going to pull through." Sung Min told him even though all amount of reason told him he wouldnt survive.

"Sung Min, you have always been the brother I always wanted and I am proud to call you my friend." Byung Hun coughed as he was struggling to keep breathing. He turned to me with a nod which I nodded back. He looked to Sung Min one last time and smiled.

"Take c-care... of H-Hye-Su...n" With his last breath, Byung Hun slipped away and went cold. Sung Min shook his head repeatedly as cried over Byung Hun's body. I laid the man I could call my friend and ally down, feeling sad to know a great man like he was gone. A tear fell from my eye and down my cheek till it began to fall. Time slowed down as I looked up, passed Sung Min to find the face I had been looking for. She was standing there behind Chanyeol who cried out to me but I could not hear him. Dara had tears in her eyes as she took a deep breath and shouted.

"LOOK OUT!" I snapped out of my daze and picked up Byung Hun's weapon and blocked Rae Won's sneak attack. I pushed him away and turned to face him. He looked at me and his expression had changed. My eyes were glowing red with rage as I was facing the man who kill my friend, who tried to kill me and Chanyeol and tried to take Dara away from me.

"You!" I snarled at Rae Won. He shifted in his steps as he made sure to keep his distance.

"You killed my friend! You tried to kill me! You tried to kill Chanyeol and you tried to take Dara from me." I growled. He smiled as he made sure to keep his distance.

"Yes I kill that man, and I nearly killed you and Chanyeol! But I did not take Dara from you! No she was mine from the moment her father mentioned her." I paused. Her father?

"What?" Chanyeol breathly asked.

"That's right! Her father. We saved him from death and he thanked us. He shared with us about his camp he was living at. Told us about how you were surviving and even told us about his family. His strong lad and lovely daughter." He shared as he pulled out a photo. I could hear Dara gasp as she noticed the photo he was carring.

"You monster!" She screamed. He smirked.

"After hearing about his daughter Sandara I decided I had to have her. So I killed the man, took the photo and made plans to take over the camp. Only she wasnt there. She was lost in the ruins. So I kept the camp and began running it as I did with many other camps. But when you two arrived, I had fallen for Sandara, not knowing who she was till Chanyeol and his mother called to her. I put my claim on her from the very begining and you had to tempt her with your dark powers." Rae Won stated, keeping the distance between us as far as possible.

"So I had to get rid of you, but I knew I couldnt get you to leave unless there was reason too." He stated.

"So you had Chanyeol recruited to leave for supplies just so I would volunteer. Just to kill us both?" He nodded.

"It was a perfect plan only one thing, I didnt know you were the angel of darkness. You use your powers to escape and the two of you found this lot to come and fight us. What did you promise them? Eternal life? Power?" He asked. I glared at the man with all my anger.

"Light!" I stepped forward, striking him with Byung Hun's sword. The evade it and struck at me. We fought, dodging, stricking and blocking each attack. I was wounded that it was hard to keep up. The weather began to change and rain began to fall on us. The ground became nothing but mud soaked with water and blood. I could sense that everyone was now watching our fight. The final fight that would end this battle.

 

*******************************************************************************************************************************

The storm began to thunder, lightening striking in the sky above and lighting up the world for a few seconds when it would crack across the sky. The three ghost jumped at the sudden cracks in the sky and sensing something else comeing from the sky. The Lieutenant and Hwang Mae Hee turned to each other, both knowing the battle would only get worse. The boy quickly ran to Lady Hwang and hid behind her scared. She would usually kick him, getting him away from her but at this time something else had her attention. One of the ghost who were scouting for movement in the ruins returned.

"Lieutenant!" He called. The Lieutenant turned to see the ghost who served under him.

"What is it?" He asked.

"The beast! They are heading this way toward the camp." He reported. The Lieutenant tried to hide his shock but it was not easily hidden. Another crack in the sky was heard and light flashed through the sky.

"The beast are not the only probelm anymore." Hwang Mae Hee stated. The Lieutenant nodded.

"Send word to Jaejoong! Something big is coming!" He then turned back toward the battle yet his eyes were on the sky. Something was coming!

**************************************************************************************************************************

Blades were clashing as Jaejoong and Rae Won were fighting in the storm as everyone waited, watching to see its outcome. As we all watched I held my breath. My love, the father of my child was holding his own to the man who had killed my father, who had killed his friend, who tried to kill my brother and him as well as tried to me. Jaejoong was fight Rae Won with all his might. His eyes were glowing red which never glowed that color unless he was fighting the creatures. But something told me that Rae Won wasnt the reason as the sky lit up with a flash of light with lightening. I could sense something was wrong. As I looked back at the fight I could see a ghost appear as he tried to rely a message.

"Sir Jaejoong!" The ghost called. Jaejoong did not answer, he was to involved in the fight against Rae Won to notice someone calling him. I turned to the ghost which confused Chanyeol as I walked past him.

"Eh.. Dara?" The ghost turned to look at me seeing that I was staring right at him.

"What is it?" I asked the ghost. He looked confused.

"You can see me?" I nodded to his question. He then realize that it didnt matter that he told me.

"You all have to leave." He stated.

"What is it?" Chanyeol asked.

"Why do we have to leave?" I asked the ghost which Chanyeol figured it out.

"You can see ghost too?" I ignored his question as the ghost began.

"The beasts in the ruins are heading this way." He stated. I pointed up into the sky with another question.

"But what about what's up there?" I asked. He looked at me and shook his head.

"We do not know." He told me. I nodded and turned to Chanyeol who looked worried.

"What did the ghost say?"

"We have to leave now! We are not safe here?" I shared. Chanyeol then realized that we were all now in immediate danger.

"EVERYONE! WE ARE ALL INDANGER HERE! WE MUST LEAVE NOW!" He shouted. Everyone was so scared. Many were injured and could not move. As some people began to get up and start trying to motivate people, the sky craked again with more lightening flashing in the sky. Thunder was loud, banging over our heads like the storm was here in this fight.

****************************************************************************************************************